VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby fwogcarf » Sun May 31, 2020 9:28 am

fifth loss in a row

very epic
Spoiler: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M79vYZu-WIKrW0WQ0pCISBq66DeBfSir5T7RCuy0OWY/edit?usp=sharing
We are creators of our own future


We are supporters of forces against despair


We defend against the evils of the world


We are guardians, we are strong
User avatar
fwogcarf
Retributionist
Retributionist
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby TheWabbit » Sun May 31, 2020 9:36 am

fwogcarf wrote:fifth loss in a row

very epic

basic
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby TheWabbit » Sun May 31, 2020 9:37 am

TheWabbit wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:fifth loss in a row

very epic

basic

wait no i've yet to experience a streak higher than 5
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 31, 2020 9:59 am

Good job, Mafia, you definitely deserved it more.
I also want to specifically thank to Potato for being the only alive people that read my case.
( Apparently mafıa didn't read it and thought it is a TMI read because of I asked ryan to clarify if it is a TMI or not. )
41-41 Spoiler: Town Games(22-27)

NFM50, NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E , NFM54 ,14H( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C, VFM58, VFM59,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9,VFM71, VFM73, VFM74

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E , 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby ICECLIMBERS » Sun May 31, 2020 10:08 am

why was uzay lynched


that was so bad
Spoiler: Image
in the distance the shelves
rode three shadows of blue
User avatar
ICECLIMBERS
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
[Forum Mafia VII] Winner
 
Posts: 3022
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:50 pm
Location: Eastern Time

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby Royee » Sun May 31, 2020 10:14 am

literally how
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby SparkingJay » Sun May 31, 2020 11:01 am

UzayAltay wrote:Good job, Mafia, you definitely deserved it more.
I also want to specifically thank to Potato for being the only alive people that read my case.
( Apparently mafıa didn't read it and thought it is a TMI read because of I asked ryan to clarify if it is a TMI or not. )

(I also read your case and commented on it lol)

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 31, 2020 11:03 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Good job, Mafia, you definitely deserved it more.
I also want to specifically thank to Potato for being the only alive people that read my case.
( Apparently mafıa didn't read it and thought it is a TMI read because of I asked ryan to clarify if it is a TMI or not. )

(I also read your case and commented on it lol)

Umm what?
41-41 Spoiler: Town Games(22-27)

NFM50, NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E , NFM54 ,14H( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C, VFM58, VFM59,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9,VFM71, VFM73, VFM74

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E , 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| (Day 1)

Postby SparkingJay » Sun May 31, 2020 11:06 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
UzayAltay wrote: Spoiler: Ok. Let's start.
That post will be about why 2 members of our scumteam is ryan/2304.
Inclusion of 2304 will be a bit less in there, so you may think that as a scumcase on ryan.

ryanyb wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:fwiw

vig and JK are by far the stronger PRs

so if either of those flip I'm confirmed town since I wouldn't make that decision :^)

I chose jk inno vig because then the pr choice is so dumb that it could never have been me :^)


jk-??? ( which I think exist)
vig-check
IC-check
Why JK over Cop/Tracker? JK+IC is a nasty combo for scum to go against.
A coincidence?
I think not.
Let's look their reaction to my redcheck.
ryanyb wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Ryan can You say whether I am right on 2304 I your buddy or not ?
Because I think they are.

Yes 2304 is my buddy and your red check is legit.

Same sarcastic tone, which I'm quoting mainly for interaction thing.
ryanyb wrote:[FWIW I'm not actually claiming cop rn]
[But also Uzay isn't cop so]

ryanyb wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
ryanyb wrote:I'm just going to sit here and wait for uzay to rescind this and go back to square 0 with his reads.

Or You may Actually try explaining
Like it Will work

So you're waiting on my read for you to rescind?

What's problematic in that posts? 2 problems:

1) They never said "I am town" or "I am not scum".
Don't remember them giving a read on you after the redcheck but sure I'd like to hear that
2) They immedieatly assumed I'm town instead scum going for 1v1.
That's -EV for scum especially when there is a Vig in game that can blast you tonight.
I think both points them being scum. They knew the check was fake because they knew there is no PR that can investigate.
How does that differ from town knowing the check was fake??
They knew I was reaction testing, because , I think you can guess that.

Other points:

  • ryanyb wrote:I'm pretty sure anyone can throw together brackets via random.org if they wanted

    ryanyb wrote:behold
    the list of the gods

    [ /empty/]
    [potato dota
    [ejji manatee chemist douche uzay polyp fwog]
    [debil wabbit sparking ]
    [/empty/]
  • Only interactions with 2304:
    ryanyb wrote:I'm glad that douche is realizing that his analysis is useless.


    ryanyb wrote:behold
    the list of the gods

    [ /empty/]
    [potato dota
    [ejji manatee chemist douche uzay polyp fwog]
    [debil wabbit sparking ]
    [/empty/]

    ryanyb wrote:ok
    we're live
    oioioiooii

    thoughts since my last reading of the game (+ means better opinion or more likely town than I previously thought, - is less likely, / is neutral, etc etc)
    ejji +
    manatee /
    debil +
    uzay -
    Wabbit /
    dota2 /
    poly -
    fwog /
    douche +
    jay /
    potato +
    chemist +

    ok
    - ejji stopped trying to grab attention without posting content. So that's nice. They'll fold later if they're wolf so I really don't give two shits about this slot. It's probably a PR. Mafia should kill here.
    - Once a-fucking-gain I can't remember a single manatee post aside from their shit read on chemist which was shit and wrong but that's okay since their tone was fine.
    - Debil is the token loud voice that's not wabbit so once again he'll fold eventually and I'm not too concerned but the amount of people just totally throwing this slot into fucking heaven and jerking off to it is nutty.
    - Uzay has had 0 thread presence which is more indicative of his scum play. He's shite at being loud as scum.
    - Wabbit is fucking loud and I don't like reading their posts so i skip them
    - dota is making shit plays so hes town
    - poly makes fence sitty takes throughtout the game and asks more questions of other people without following up on them than actually doing something themself. aM i ThE tOp wAgOn yEt
    - fwog is started to avoid posting content when ejji stoped being bad. slot is lame
    - Douche - eh. i want to call this slot town simply because of the amount of shit arguments that have been made trying to call it wolf
    - I still need to write my thing up on jay but I'm lazy rn
    - Potato is a fucking potato but really I think they're just town and lynching them rn is big dumb dumb
    - chemist1422 easiest town read of my life


    Let's stop there. What shit attempts have been made in-between ? I think only attempts were my early-game attempt and people thinking ARD is scum because they promise for content but don't make content. Which is shit? Is 2 reaaly a huge attempt number? If it is one of the ones I mentioned, why they didn't TRed
    Sure I'd like them to elaborate on why they nullified the arguments for w!ArD, arguments for w!2304 weren't bad either.
  • Possible TMI
    ryanyb wrote:ideally we dont lynch anyone offline in the event we lynch an IC
    because that would be fucking dumb

About who may be the third mafia, I suspect from Potato because ryan's attidude towards them.
("I have no reads on potato but dont wagon potato")
I think they were saying in general, but it is ironic that both top wagons weren't at EoD.

I'll check this out later

open spoiler

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 31, 2020 11:11 am

Oh wait
Did I answered that?
I am not sure but Either I completely missed that, or forget upon seeing ryan's ping in death chat.
41-41 Spoiler: Town Games(22-27)

NFM50, NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E , NFM54 ,14H( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C, VFM58, VFM59,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9,VFM71, VFM73, VFM74

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E , 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby ryanyb » Sun May 31, 2020 11:30 am

ICECLIMBERS wrote:why was uzay lynched


that was so bad

Because d2 was a flakefest
User avatar
ryanyb
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:22 pm
Location: Some school in Minnesota, probably.

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| (Day 1)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 31, 2020 11:50 am

TheDebil wrote:
ryanyb wrote:I can actually talk about my sparking stuff later but 2busy4fm rn

sparking is scum if certain things happen
not yet
i have a very good tell on him


TheDebil wrote:for now ill post this and finish the reads as i go i dont remember how long the phases are or when the game started
[potato]- confirmed
[manatee, dota, sparking]- town
[wabbit, fwog]- lean
[uzay, poly] - null
[ejji, chemist, douche] - lean
[ryan] - scum


starting from d2 my reads are fire. my assumption was sparking is jailkeeper or scum because im a genius
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby TheDebil » Sun May 31, 2020 12:04 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
fwogcarf wrote:fifth loss in a row

very epic

basic

wait no i've yet to experience a streak higher than 5

i think i had a streak of around 10
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:45 pm

what the fuck
Image
User avatar
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Canada (EDT)

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:48 pm

I didnt want to out myself SoD3 so I at first went along with ryans cop claim. I later claimed JK and because the mafia knows there no JK I wouldnt get killed and bc thered b no cc I'd theoretically get one more day and one more result...
Image
User avatar
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Canada (EDT)

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:49 pm

basically SoD was just me trying to figure out what I was gonna do
Image
User avatar
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Canada (EDT)

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby Bottlenose » Sun May 31, 2020 1:03 pm

wat
User avatar
Bottlenose
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIII] Winner
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby Royee » Sun May 31, 2020 1:12 pm

fwogcarf wrote:fifth loss in a row

very epic

i had 7, or 9 if you oblivious about the very late replacement and all any
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 31, 2020 1:21 pm

ManateeDude wrote:I didnt want to out myself SoD3 so I at first went along with ryans cop claim. I later claimed JK and because the mafia knows there no JK I wouldnt get killed and bc thered b no cc I'd theoretically get one more day and one more result...

ngl, that was actually pretty smart
you’d have totally fooled me xD I was dead certain that you were just a cit

...sort of same as most of the game that dota was a PR lol... and that he just wanted to avoid getting killed


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 31, 2020 1:22 pm

I am a master of rolefishing

bow before me peasants


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby ejjinami » Sun May 31, 2020 1:23 pm

I think I was wrong on every single PR read I made lol...

not surprising


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:24 pm

ManateeDude wrote:I didnt want to out myself SoD3 so I at first went along with ryans cop claim. I later claimed JK and because the mafia knows there no JK I wouldnt get killed and bc thered b no cc I'd theoretically get one more day and one more result...

there would be a CC from the mafia

you always want to be as forthcoming with information as possible at lylo, with a couple exceptions
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 5:07 pm

mafia ccing puts them at risk for lynch and is unlikely in this scenario
Image
User avatar
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Canada (EDT)

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby Chemist1422 » Sun May 31, 2020 5:09 pm

ManateeDude wrote:mafia ccing puts them at risk for lynch and is unlikely in this scenario

they were literally planning on a CC lul
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM 69 |Pick Your Poison| Game Over! (Mafia Wins!)

Postby SparkingJay » Sun May 31, 2020 5:22 pm

ManateeDude wrote:mafia ccing puts them at risk for lynch and is unlikely in this scenario

I made 3 tracker softs and planned to claim it but Dota lynch was possible so ye

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

cron