SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat May 30, 2020 5:12 am

on another note, ninja would have deserved the win more
mafia won only because of Jackson's legendary FPS plays
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby watchme1 » Sat May 30, 2020 5:39 am

when the ne claims ne and no one bats an eye
FM Record- 19 Wins 21 Losses 7 Broken/draw


I suck at league
User avatar
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:00 am
Location: In quarantine (GMT +10)

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | Day 1

Postby lemonader666 » Sat May 30, 2020 5:44 am

GUYS I AM DOING A NEXT LEVEL PLAY!
A LEGENDARY SIGNAL ATTEMPT!

I AM A NEUTRAL EVIL YO
Spoiler:
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | Day 1

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat May 30, 2020 6:49 am

lemonader666 wrote:GUYS I AM DOING A NEXT LEVEL PLAY!
A LEGENDARY SIGNAL ATTEMPT!

I AM A NEUTRAL EVIL YO

I mean, it was next-level uwu
Not sure if it worked or not but I won so eh

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: XX7 - Tracker/Detective/Sheriff/Lookout - Win
Latest Scum Game: 20H - Caporegime/Janitor - Loss
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 20.07.20 AEST


User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat May 30, 2020 6:50 am

3cheersforidiots wrote:on another note, ninja would have deserved the win more
mafia won only because of Jackson's legendary FPS plays

What was my legendary FPS plays? :O
I don't think I did much outside of claiming NE

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: XX7 - Tracker/Detective/Sheriff/Lookout - Win
Latest Scum Game: 20H - Caporegime/Janitor - Loss
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 20.07.20 AEST


User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby UzayAltay » Sat May 30, 2020 8:58 am

3cheersforidiots wrote:on another note, ninja would have deserved the win more
mafia won only because of Jackson's legendary FPS plays

TBH I Dont think either scum Would be lynched that Day. Jackson made A good play , that benefitted both scum.
Though If You say they deserved More Because I forget we attacked them N1 Than it is completely fair , but I Dont think Jackson's claim saved us.
Also Bruh I Obviously didnt blocked Because there is A big chance NK being able to RBed make no sense , and they Werent .
Though I was expecting to be killed , but The worse could be If ninja attacked Javi. It is A clear win Because there is no way I am convincing Jackson that I am Mafia in an easy way.
I think We both played The endgame bad in one way. I still think NK deserved, but FM is as fair as life, If it is.
41-41 Spoiler: Town Games(22-27)

NFM50, NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E , NFM54 ,14H( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C, VFM58, VFM59,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9,VFM71, VFM73, VFM74

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E , 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat May 30, 2020 11:43 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:on another note, ninja would have deserved the win more
mafia won only because of Jackson's legendary FPS plays

What was my legendary FPS plays? :O
I don't think I did much outside of claiming NE

claiming NE and actually being NE
(also to a lesser degree the Sparking 'redcheck'
I'm still salty about that one because I was right about him not being mafia and nobody listened to me)
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby theyellowgreninja » Sat May 30, 2020 1:31 pm

3cheersforidiots wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:on another note, ninja would have deserved the win more
mafia won only because of Jackson's legendary FPS plays

What was my legendary FPS plays? :O
I don't think I did much outside of claiming NE

claiming NE and actually being NE
(also to a lesser degree the Sparking 'redcheck'
I'm still salty about that one because I was right about him not being mafia and nobody listened to me)

to be fair it was mostly me and jackson pushing sparking
and neither of us was town
so we had a good reason not to listen to you being correct


Forum Mafia:
4 - 6 Record Spoiler: NFM40 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Witch Win
NFM41 - Consigliere lived - Mafia Win
SFM28 - Citizen lived - Mafia/Neutral Win
NFM44 - Serial Killer died N1 - Mafia win
VFM22 - Citizen died N3 - Mafia/Serial Killer win
SFM39 - Braum lived - Demacia (Town) win
GFM2.43 - Common Myeloid Progenitor Colony (Ret) lived - Neoplasm (NK) win
SFM56 - Ninja Killed by Veteran N3 - Mafia win
VFM48 - Citizen lynched D6 - Mafia Win
Hiatus
SFM72 - Stalker/SK Lived - Stalker/Assassin win And you cannot tell me otherwise
User avatar
theyellowgreninja
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:49 am
Location: Your Subconscious (EST)

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sat May 30, 2020 1:39 pm

theyellowgreninja wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:on another note, ninja would have deserved the win more
mafia won only because of Jackson's legendary FPS plays

What was my legendary FPS plays? :O
I don't think I did much outside of claiming NE

claiming NE and actually being NE
(also to a lesser degree the Sparking 'redcheck'
I'm still salty about that one because I was right about him not being mafia and nobody listened to me)

to be fair it was mostly me and jackson pushing sparking
and neither of us was town
so we had a good reason not to listen to you being correct

well, yes
but everyone else who *was* town also didn't listen
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0


ImageImage
User avatar
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:53 am
Location: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2)

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby ManateeDude » Sat May 30, 2020 3:57 pm

I wasted an alt on this game-
Image
User avatar
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:46 pm
Location: Canada (EDT)

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby Crimson97 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:46 pm

My only regret was predicting Jackson was gonna die on N4. I didn't really read the RC. My brain just saw the green hue and thought "Oh confirmed town." If that hadn't happened i'd have gone with Evan again and i'd have stayed quiet and followed Jackson's plan D5 to shoot his ass. Not that it'd have made much difference.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby Crimson97 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:47 pm

So fuck Souldhade for making a green NE.
Image


Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:23 pm

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat May 30, 2020 8:18 pm

Crimson97 wrote:My only regret was predicting Jackson was gonna die on N4. I didn't really read the RC. My brain just saw the green hue and thought "Oh confirmed town." If that hadn't happened i'd have gone with Evan again and i'd have stayed quiet and followed Jackson's plan D5 to shoot his ass. Not that it'd have made much difference.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that’s hilarious

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: XX7 - Tracker/Detective/Sheriff/Lookout - Win
Latest Scum Game: 20H - Caporegime/Janitor - Loss
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 20.07.20 AEST


User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby TheWabbit » Sat May 30, 2020 10:54 pm

ManateeDude wrote:I wasted an alt on this game-

moral: don't use alts lul
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM72 | GIM Mick | The Stalker Who Got Cucked

Postby JacksonVirgo » Sat May 30, 2020 11:59 pm

ManateeDude wrote:I wasted an alt on this game-

Who were you?

On-site FM Record: 8-0-10
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: XX7 - Tracker/Detective/Sheriff/Lookout - Win
Latest Scum Game: 20H - Caporegime/Janitor - Loss
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 20.07.20 AEST


User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 492
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Previous

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dota2reporter, TheDebil, ZoruaLuhansk and 13 guests