VFM67 | Sharing is Caring | END

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM67 | Sharing is Caring | Day 6

Postby ManateeDude » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:15 pm

Bruh im sorry eragon
they/she

Discord: light fagami#0016
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby ManateeDude » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:16 pm

The worst part is that I was meticulously checking and I leave for half an hour smh
they/she

ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby ManateeDude » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:17 pm

I really just made it easy for scum to win smh
they/she

ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby Crimson97 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:18 pm

It's probably good that we took so long. You could have very quickly unvoted if we did it right away.

Spoiler:
Crimson97
[Forum Mafia XVIII] Winner

Postby Crimson97 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:18 pm

It wasn't intentional though. Douche went to sleep right as you voted Eragon and i've been waiting all day.

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby ladd » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:08 pm

ladd
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

VFM67 | Sharing is Caring | Votecount END

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:06 pm

Votecount 6.END

Eragon1329 | 3 | ManateeDude, ARandomDouche, Crimson97

Not voting: Eragon1329, watchme1

you can email me at lemonader666@gmail.com if need be
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

4am

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:10 pm

A weary-eyed Lyra makes her way down the staircase, making sure that sleepiness did not interfere with her motor skills. As she enters the dim foyer, she looks out the window at the crisp night sky. The moonlight pours into the room, leaving enough light to guarantee a safe venture to the kitchen. Entering the room, she gives the light switch a flick, letting the light deplete the darkness from the room.

She walks to the sink and grabs a pot from the rack overhead, taking a moment to look at the reflection in the pot’s shiny covering. Staring back at her was a tired and worn-out mare. Her usual neatly-tucked mane was out of place and ravaged wildly on her head, showing clear signs of stress and lack of sleep. She rips her sight from the reflection and partially fills the pot with water before leaving the sink.

Placing the pot down on top of the stove, Lyra ignites the pilot to start the boil. That’s all it took to make the motionless water move rapidly: A small flame. She prepares the contents for this accursed late night snack. Reaching into the refrigerator, she grabs the carton of milk with a magical aura, laying her eyes upon the white liquid inside. It smacks against the sides of the cardboard container, splashing about with neither care nor remorse. It was neither spoiled nor fresh; it had been the fridge for about three days now. Lyra continues to watch the liquid stir as she moves the container towards her prep station. Placing the milk container down on the counter, she opens the cabinets in search of her utensils. A measuring cup, a heatproof bowl, a wooden spoon: they were all essential to prepare this “fourth meal”.

She peers into the pantry, looking desperately for the most important parts of the concoction. Without them, the pudding was null. Digging into the cabinet of food, she pushes aside boxes of spaghetti, bags of flour, and canisters of spices before finding the ingredients she needed most: cornstarch and a bar of chocolate. Levitating the necessities with her magical grip, she proceeds to bring them to her small work station. She grabs the measuring cup, carefully measuring out the desired amount of ingredients to make a bowl of pudding.

Placing the contents into the bowl, Lyra begins stirring them together, ensuring that everything was evenly distributed. She takes the bowl and places it over the now boiling water, making sure not to drop it inside the pot. The chocolate begins to melt, changing the white mixture into a murky brown. Change is important; it meant that things are progressing forward. But that didn’t necessarily mean that the progress was good. One time, Lyra allowed the chocolate to sit for too long, which resulted in the chocolate melting, but not in a desirable way. From that day on, she learned that progress is to be monitored to ensure that there are no mistakes. If only she had learned that years ago.

The brown is now turning into a darker shade, evenly spreading across the pudding. Lyra’s belly begins to rumble, practically begging for the pudding. “In due time,” she tells her stomach, as if it were a pony itself. “Patience is key.” The stomach ceases its impatient growls and casually waits for its meal to be finished. A small pitter patter echoes throughout the room, ringing in the mare’s ears. Bonbon must be awake, wondering where Lyra had run off to. She does not take her focus off the pudding as the sound of hooves clopping come down the stairs. Lyra continues to stir the delicious treat as Bonbon enters the room, confusion spread across her face.

“Lyra?” she whispers, looking at the mare with concern. “What are you doing?” Lyra mentally scoffs, thinking about how ignorant of a question that was. The action was being committed before her eyes! How could she not see it?

“Making chocolate pudding,” Lyra grunts, not taking an eye off of the bowl. The liquid was now thick and ready for consumption, yet she continued to stir it without a care. Bonbon looks over at the clock on the wall inside the kitchen, checking the time.

“It’s four o’clock in the morning. Why in Equestria are you making chocolate pudding?” Lyra holds back the urge to yell at this point. Did she not see that chocolate pudding was an essential part of her life? She couldn’t begin to even understand her love- neigh! Her need for chocolate pudding. It is such a complex concoction, yet simple to make! Just its existence brings questions to the mind. Is it a liquid, or is it a solid? Who thought of creating such a thing? These thoughts ravage the mare’s mind, as if life itself revolved around the snack! Chocolate pudding is love! Chocolate pudding is life!

Then it hit her. The realization is like a cart smashing into a wall at a hundred miles an hour. How could she not see it all this time? Her life didn’t revolve around pudding. Pudding is just a treat! A delicious, simple treat. Nothing more, nothing less. The moment brought an ache to her heart. If chocolate pudding isn’t a necessity, what purpose did she have in life? What did she have to live for?

Staring into the center of the mixture, she stops her stirring. Lyra refuses to remove her eyes from it; it is like losing sight of a lover. Bonbon raises an eyebrow, wondering what is taking Lyra so long to respond. At that point, Lyra didn’t want to say it, but she has to. They always say that the most important part of overcoming a problem is admitting that you have a problem. Without showing a shred of emotion, she continues to stare down into the late night snack. Bonbon takes a step back, scared of her friend’s expression, but does not leave. The words leave Lyra’s lips with a monotonous ring.

“Because I’ve lost control of my life.”

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Re: 4am

Postby ARandomDouche » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:14 pm

lemonader666 wrote:A weary-eyed Lyra makes her way down the staircase, making sure that sleepiness did not interfere with her motor skills. As she enters the dim foyer, she looks out the window at the crisp night sky. The moonlight pours into the room, leaving enough light to guarantee a safe venture to the kitchen. Entering the room, she gives the light switch a flick, letting the light deplete the darkness from the room.

She walks to the sink and grabs a pot from the rack overhead, taking a moment to look at the reflection in the pot’s shiny covering. Staring back at her was a tired and worn-out mare. Her usual neatly-tucked mane was out of place and ravaged wildly on her head, showing clear signs of stress and lack of sleep. She rips her sight from the reflection and partially fills the pot with water before leaving the sink.

Placing the pot down on top of the stove, Lyra ignites the pilot to start the boil. That’s all it took to make the motionless water move rapidly: A small flame. She prepares the contents for this accursed late night snack. Reaching into the refrigerator, she grabs the carton of milk with a magical aura, laying her eyes upon the white liquid inside. It smacks against the sides of the cardboard container, splashing about with neither care nor remorse. It was neither spoiled nor fresh; it had been the fridge for about three days now. Lyra continues to watch the liquid stir as she moves the container towards her prep station. Placing the milk container down on the counter, she opens the cabinets in search of her utensils. A measuring cup, a heatproof bowl, a wooden spoon: they were all essential to prepare this “fourth meal”.

She peers into the pantry, looking desperately for the most important parts of the concoction. Without them, the pudding was null. Digging into the cabinet of food, she pushes aside boxes of spaghetti, bags of flour, and canisters of spices before finding the ingredients she needed most: cornstarch and a bar of chocolate. Levitating the necessities with her magical grip, she proceeds to bring them to her small work station. She grabs the measuring cup, carefully measuring out the desired amount of ingredients to make a bowl of pudding.

Placing the contents into the bowl, Lyra begins stirring them together, ensuring that everything was evenly distributed. She takes the bowl and places it over the now boiling water, making sure not to drop it inside the pot. The chocolate begins to melt, changing the white mixture into a murky brown. Change is important; it meant that things are progressing forward. But that didn’t necessarily mean that the progress was good. One time, Lyra allowed the chocolate to sit for too long, which resulted in the chocolate melting, but not in a desirable way. From that day on, she learned that progress is to be monitored to ensure that there are no mistakes. If only she had learned that years ago.

The brown is now turning into a darker shade, evenly spreading across the pudding. Lyra’s belly begins to rumble, practically begging for the pudding. “In due time,” she tells her stomach, as if it were a pony itself. “Patience is key.” The stomach ceases its impatient growls and casually waits for its meal to be finished. A small pitter patter echoes throughout the room, ringing in the mare’s ears. Bonbon must be awake, wondering where Lyra had run off to. She does not take her focus off the pudding as the sound of hooves clopping come down the stairs. Lyra continues to stir the delicious treat as Bonbon enters the room, confusion spread across her face.

“Lyra?” she whispers, looking at the mare with concern. “What are you doing?” Lyra mentally scoffs, thinking about how ignorant of a question that was. The action was being committed before her eyes! How could she not see it?

“Making chocolate pudding,” Lyra grunts, not taking an eye off of the bowl. The liquid was now thick and ready for consumption, yet she continued to stir it without a care. Bonbon looks over at the clock on the wall inside the kitchen, checking the time.

“It’s four o’clock in the morning. Why in Equestria are you making chocolate pudding?” Lyra holds back the urge to yell at this point. Did she not see that chocolate pudding was an essential part of her life? She couldn’t begin to even understand her love- neigh! Her need for chocolate pudding. It is such a complex concoction, yet simple to make! Just its existence brings questions to the mind. Is it a liquid, or is it a solid? Who thought of creating such a thing? These thoughts ravage the mare’s mind, as if life itself revolved around the snack! Chocolate pudding is love! Chocolate pudding is life!

Then it hit her. The realization is like a cart smashing into a wall at a hundred miles an hour. How could she not see it all this time? Her life didn’t revolve around pudding. Pudding is just a treat! A delicious, simple treat. Nothing more, nothing less. The moment brought an ache to her heart. If chocolate pudding isn’t a necessity, what purpose did she have in life? What did she have to live for?

Staring into the center of the mixture, she stops her stirring. Lyra refuses to remove her eyes from it; it is like losing sight of a lover. Bonbon raises an eyebrow, wondering what is taking Lyra so long to respond. At that point, Lyra didn’t want to say it, but she has to. They always say that the most important part of overcoming a problem is admitting that you have a problem. Without showing a shred of emotion, she continues to stare down into the late night snack. Bonbon takes a step back, scared of her friend’s expression, but does not leave. The words leave Lyra’s lips with a monotonous ring.

“Because I’ve lost control of my life.”

What the fuck did I just read?
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:27 pm

the usual
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

VFM67 | Sharing is Caring | END

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:43 pm

Eragon1329 has been lynched. They were a Citizen.

Mafia has reached parity with the Town. They win.

Winners:
  • ARandomDouche - Y-shot Rolecop
  • Crimson97 - Y-shot Doctor
  • UzayAltay - Y-shot Framer
Semi-Winners:
  • AcidicBreeze
  • TheDebil
  • itsmedash2
  • fwogcarf
  • Chemist1422
  • EqsyLootz
  • 0verki11
  • S0me0ne23
Honorable mentions:
  • SparkingJayYT
  • dota2reporter
  • ManateeDude
Losers:
  • ladd - X-shot Cop
  • SparkingJayYT - X-shot Jailkeeper
  • kosmo16 - X-shot Vigilante
  • dota2reporter
  • ManateeDude
  • Eragon1329
  • polypies73
  • watchme1
  • DesertStorm11
  • chitownmvp01

Spreadsheet
Mafia Chat
Dead Chat
Last edited by lemonader666 on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby polypies73 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:45 pm

douche needed more massive analysis walls smh
E
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran

Re: VFM67 | Sharing is Caring | END

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:52 pm

do I count as a winner for replacing out
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:53 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:do I count as a winner for replacing out

Good idea

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:14 pm

the lion is Douche :v
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral

Re: VFM67 | Sharing is Caring | Day 1

Postby Crimson97 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:25 pm

Maybe it was just me being paranoid but i thought someone was gonna notice we basically had the same plan. Everyone called out Douched for it but nobody told me anything. Even though it was my terrible plan.
Crimson97 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:mech thoughts are that it's probably better to not use the cop until the framer is dead
vig shooting and the target not dying is basically a guilty which means the vig should call their shot d1
jailkeeper is a fantastic role and should use all four charges should probably save actions until endgame

a wolf flip, especially on the non-doc, within two days is huge, so we should be looking to have a strong start

At some point, if framer doesn't die early, we could also give cop a pool of people to at least add some WIFOM.

ARandomDouche wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
S0me0ne23 wrote:Also stop fashioning yourself as the guard against stupidity; measuring your own intellect is unbecoming.

OK, Someone. What should be the strategy for PRs tonight?

For me, I think the Cop should use their ability on a pool of people we would have prepared beforehand. So there isn't such a minimalistic chance of finding scum. This does have the downside of scum framing the correct target tho, but it is also beneficial to the town.

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby ManateeDude » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Not sure why I thought it was a good idea to replace into a 4 day old game as my reintroduction to FM but umm no regrets tbh
they/she

ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby watchme1 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:28 pm

i guess iwas right about crimson lol
FM Record - 26 Wins - 33 Losses - 7 Broke/Draw

Rip tosfm
watchme1
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Postby Crimson97 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:30 pm

Bit of a sahem the shared charges mechanic didn't really get used that much. Town PRs just died and that made our PRs useless except for Cop.

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Postby Crimson97 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:30 pm

Crimson97 wrote:Bit of a shame the shared charges mechanic didn't really get used that much. Town PRs just died and that made our PRs useless except for Cop.

ebwop

Spoiler:
Crimson97

Re: VFM67 | Sharing is Caring | Day 1

Postby ARandomDouche » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:49 pm

ARandomDouche wrote:F in the chat.

It would take only this, only this post to determine I was scum. Why in the goddamn hell would town!Douche not give a shit about a PR claiming at an EoD CTD?
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:49 pm

poly was robbed
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?

Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:50 pm

Crimson97 wrote:Bit of a sahem the shared charges mechanic didn't really get used that much. Town PRs just died and that made our PRs useless except for Cop.

Yeah, I was so disappointed when the CFD was on kosmo and you guys decided to kill ladd
Last edited by lemonader666 on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner

Postby dota2reporter » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:52 pm

no regrets
my d1 stuff paid off, i was right on 0ver, watchme, uzay, douche, sparking and s0me iirc
just couldnt get a wagon on uzay/douche rip but it's fine
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner

Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Postby ARandomDouche » Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:53 pm

lemonader666 wrote:
Crimson97 wrote:Bit of a sahem the shared charges mechanic didn't really get used that much. Town PRs just died and that made our PRs useless except for Cop.

Yeah, I was so disappointed when the CFD was on kosmo and you guys decided to kill ladd

RIP.
ARandomDouche
Veteran
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads