VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby jucktropy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 am

i thought apple was chemists alt
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby ejjinami » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:36 am

Ngl, it is kinda impressive how the majority of kosmo’s NK targets were PRs.
I would have probably never thought of Eqsy being a PR

...I mean, that’s exactly why I wanted to get him lynched lol


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:37 am

fun fact: Apple wasn't my alt
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby TheDebil » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:37 am

jucktropy wrote:i thought apple was chemists alt

you are terrible at this
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby jucktropy » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:39 am

TheDebil wrote:
jucktropy wrote:i thought apple was chemists alt

you are terrible at this


Bruh that account sent me chemists dead chat
ImageDark Wings Rise.Image


Spoiler: ImageRanked Elo 2500 Fav Town/NE Roles:
Investigator,Jester,Jailor,Transporter,VampireHunter,Witch

Fav Mafia/Coven/NK Roles:
Godfather,Blackmailer,Consort,WereWolf,Necromancer,PotionMasterImage

ImageDiscord:Scroller#4823Image
Spoiler: Image

User avatar
jucktropy
Halloween 2019 Winner
Halloween 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:31 am
Location: Mars

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby dota2reporter » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:44 am

lemonader666 wrote:fun fact: Apple wasn't my alt

why you always lyin
24-18 ToSFM
32-25 MU
0-3 MS

56-46
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3315
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:55 am

dota2reporter wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:fun fact: Apple wasn't my alt

why you always lyin

I'm serious lol, that account went way back
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:18 am

Endgame post is edited.
@Chemist I agree 10v3 being townsided , but it wasnt my decision to host 10v3 .
Also Yeah fwog shouldn't made A post Like that , always dm/pm host / Overseer in that case .I probably handled it A bit bad , too .
41-41 Spoiler: Town Games(22-27)

NFM50, NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E , NFM54 ,14H( AF ) ,14G , NFM 55 , NFM 56 , 15C , NFM 57,NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B , VFM36 , 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38 , NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII , 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C, VFM58, VFM59,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9,VFM71, VFM73, VFM74

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53 , VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E , 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby ejjinami » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:25 am

honestly really disliked ejjis play this game she knew i was town but still wanted to pl me

Completely ignoring a detailed lock-town read on someone and making up an incredibly confident scum-read on them is not anything that should EVER be accepted. It’s not anti-town to the point of being gamethrowing (like HTG faking a red check and getting a lynch) but your read on dota wasn’t far from that imo.
I‘m sorry for being an ass but I don’t regret wanting to PL you.


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby ejjinami » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:29 am

lemonader666 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
lemonader666 wrote:fun fact: Apple wasn't my alt

why you always lyin

I'm serious lol
lemonader666 wrote:Reminder
Image

lemonader666 wrote:Because you weren't on even though I spammed in your dms

:BlueThink:


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:32 am

the real alt was lemon all along
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby TheDebil » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:32 am

ejjinami wrote:
honestly really disliked ejjis play this game she knew i was town but still wanted to pl me

Completely ignoring a detailed lock-town read on someone and making up an incredibly confident scum-read on them is not anything that should EVER be accepted. It’s not anti-town to the point of being gamethrowing (like HTG faking a red check and getting a lynch) but your read on dota wasn’t far from that imo.
I‘m sorry for being an ass but I don’t regret wanting to PL you.

dont worry, i was just being salty
pling doc isnt the hottest play so i was a tiny bit outraged
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby ejjinami » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:34 am

TheDebil wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
honestly really disliked ejjis play this game she knew i was town but still wanted to pl me

Completely ignoring a detailed lock-town read on someone and making up an incredibly confident scum-read on them is not anything that should EVER be accepted. It’s not anti-town to the point of being gamethrowing (like HTG faking a red check and getting a lynch) but your read on dota wasn’t far from that imo.
I‘m sorry for being an ass but I don’t regret wanting to PL you.

dont worry, i was just being salty
pling doc isnt the hottest play so i was a tiny bit outraged

/pat
):


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby TheDebil » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:35 am

ejjinami wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
ejjinami wrote:
honestly really disliked ejjis play this game she knew i was town but still wanted to pl me

Completely ignoring a detailed lock-town read on someone and making up an incredibly confident scum-read on them is not anything that should EVER be accepted. It’s not anti-town to the point of being gamethrowing (like HTG faking a red check and getting a lynch) but your read on dota wasn’t far from that imo.
I‘m sorry for being an ass but I don’t regret wanting to PL you.

dont worry, i was just being salty
pling doc isnt the hottest play so i was a tiny bit outraged

/pat
):

/pat
┌( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿/’̿’̿ ̿
User avatar
TheDebil
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
St. Patrick's 2019 Winner
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:16 am
Location: Location:

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby ejjinami » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:35 am

:3


15 : 13,5

Last updated: 02.09.2020
User avatar
ejjinami
Transporter
Transporter
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:36 am

hello
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby dota2reporter » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:37 am

good

the chilltown must not fight with each other
24-18 ToSFM
32-25 MU
0-3 MS

56-46
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3315
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby TheWabbit » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:38 am

acidic i s2g this is the second time in a row you did this
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby Royee » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:56 am

jucktropy wrote:i thought apple was chemists alt

pog
Forum Mafia W/L (All sites)
7/16

17.647% win rate on this site

Recent Town game - XX11
Recent Mafia game - VFM73
Recent Neutral game - 17B
User avatar
Royee
Easter 2020 Winner
Easter 2020 Winner
 
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:11 pm
Location: UTC +3

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby lemonader666 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 am

Chemist1422 wrote:the real alt was lemon all along

the real alt were the friends we made along the way
Also, besides the obvious stuff, what could I've done to improve?
User avatar
lemonader666
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVI] Winner
 
Posts: 1530
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby polypies73 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:12 pm

lemonader666 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:the real alt was lemon all along

the real alt were the friends we made along the way
Also, besides the obvious stuff, what could I've done to improve?

nothing
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 471
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby AcidicBreeze » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:52 pm

TheWabbit wrote:acidic i s2g this is the second time in a row you did this

*cough* *cough*
VLDR Characters
Spoiler: Elizabeth Hills - End of mystery:
Image





Rachael Collins- MEGA:
Image
Alice Collins - MEGA:
Female, Long Brown Hair, almond eyes with a brown jacket.





Kaitlyn Miles Ceasar - Zero Time Delema:
Image
User avatar
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:27 am
Location: "With my own words i can't reach or sway, you and I" <3.

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby AcidicBreeze » Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:55 pm

AcidicBreeze wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:acidic i s2g this is the second time in a row you did this

*cough* *cough*

Im just going to forget i tried this and move on.
VLDR Characters
Spoiler: Elizabeth Hills - End of mystery:
Image





Rachael Collins- MEGA:
Image
Alice Collins - MEGA:
Female, Long Brown Hair, almond eyes with a brown jacket.





Kaitlyn Miles Ceasar - Zero Time Delema:
Image
User avatar
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:27 am
Location: "With my own words i can't reach or sway, you and I" <3.

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby dota2reporter » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:48 pm

fwog rolled mafia with me as his flavor
What is this madness
24-18 ToSFM
32-25 MU
0-3 MS

56-46
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3315
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: VFM65 | FollowTheCop... or Not vol.2 |Endgame

Postby TheWabbit » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:06 am

lemonader666 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:the real alt was lemon all along

the real alt were the friends we made along the way
Also, besides the obvious stuff, what could I've done to improve?

die earlier
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dota2reporter, lemonader666, MichaelgRook, TheDebil and 14 guests