SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:24 pm

Alright, I'm here. Gonna skim through the thread really quick.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:27 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:

SparkingJayYT wrote:Poly is a townread, mixture of their pure proven reads and their playstyle giving townvibes.
Uzay is null+/townlean, his stubbornness and determination to get a Poly lynch could be seen as a town trait for this set up due to the reasoning I provided earlier that Poly scumreads Uzay, so Uzay pushing for Poly lynch = Uzay gets vengekilled.
Michael was initially a townlean for his willingness to die, but after seeing both Jackson/Always flip town I had to bring him down due to PoE. So maybe Null-

Alright.

I still think I want to go through with at least the first part of my plan... but if we do end up with two townflips, I'll re-evaluate wanting to then lynch Michael afterwards. Don't get me wrong though, I do understand what you're saying with regard to Uzay and Poly.

How certain are you that after another 2 townflips we have enough time to lynch all evils before game ends

If I remember correctly, the last game could have gone for up to 10 days. Considering there are probably more scum in this game, I'm assuming we'll have even more than that.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:52 pm

UzayAltay wrote:And it would be Appreciated If The ones that think I am scum can defend against my Poly case

I'll talk about it again when I'm done skimming.

UzayAltay wrote:Yeah as always nobody is doing Nothing

Hyena I am inviting You to being Objective, You didnt pressure Poly The half of Your pressure on me

Yes, I haven't been pressuring Poly as much as you.
BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TOWNREADING POLY SINCE PRETTY MUCH D1
Are you suggesting that I should be pushing people I'm townreading? Like, if that's the case, why not push Dota or Sparking, who I'm also townreading?

UzayAltay wrote:You accused me of discreditting You but You Said Nothing about entire playerlist ignoring my push on Poly
Which is worse , discrediting , or ignoring

Here's the key difference, Uzay:
The times where I felt you were discrediting me were when I was pushing on two people that have since flipped scum. Debil and HTG were scum, Uzay. They were doing stuff that was objectively scummy, Uzay.

Meanwhile, your case on Poly early on seemed only about the stuff about HTG -- HTG, who flipped scum. Is this incorrect? You pushed on Poly, and continue to push on him, in spite of HTG flipping scum.

UzayAltay wrote:Like I Dont remember me being ignored that much , I could be not agreed with , but being ignored ? Than Dont expect me to A friend of You . Saying to that entire playerlist .
I wont post again Unless somebody ask me anything , or stay alive to tomorrow.

People were ignoring your case on Jackson, who you were also scumreading. They have since flipped town. Also, after people ignored you on Jackson, you then went on to suggest a lynch order here containing three people who have flipped town or are probably town:
UzayAltay wrote:/vote overkill
I need to Go on 8 minute
And nobody is following me on Jackson
Over>Always>Dota


Again, why should I pressure Poly, who I think is town, and who has helped find two scum, as much as you, who has NOT helped find scum, and who has in fact been pushing town rather than scum?
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:54 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:

SparkingJayYT wrote:Poly is a townread, mixture of their pure proven reads and their playstyle giving townvibes.
Uzay is null+/townlean, his stubbornness and determination to get a Poly lynch could be seen as a town trait for this set up due to the reasoning I provided earlier that Poly scumreads Uzay, so Uzay pushing for Poly lynch = Uzay gets vengekilled.
Michael was initially a townlean for his willingness to die, but after seeing both Jackson/Always flip town I had to bring him down due to PoE. So maybe Null-

Alright.

I still think I want to go through with at least the first part of my plan... but if we do end up with two townflips, I'll re-evaluate wanting to then lynch Michael afterwards. Don't get me wrong though, I do understand what you're saying with regard to Uzay and Poly.

How certain are you that after another 2 townflips we have enough time to lynch all evils before game ends

If I remember correctly, the last game could have gone for up to 10 days. Considering there are probably more scum in this game, I'm assuming we'll have even more than that.

Yeah I didn't read the specific details of the last paranoia game so thought day was fixed to end D5 which was pretty alarming.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Rise of Krampus:D

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:56 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Wait if I die I can kill a boi?
My epic gut reads are never usually wrong and I haven't really outted mine this game yet, so if you want to push me get ready to be fucked scum

i'm pretty much sure nobody has vengeful unless i'm forgetting a key factor here

thats actually interesting

also that jackson post didnt age well

Do you think that is just Wabbit not reading their rc, or scum!Wabbit not knowing that townies had vengekills

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:57 pm

I'll be lurking the thread for a bit if anyone wants to talk/ama

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:44 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:And it would be Appreciated If The ones that think I am scum can defend against my Poly case

I'll talk about it again when I'm done skimming.

UzayAltay wrote:Yeah as always nobody is doing Nothing

Hyena I am inviting You to being Objective, You didnt pressure Poly The half of Your pressure on me

Yes, I haven't been pressuring Poly as much as you.
BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TOWNREADING POLY SINCE PRETTY MUCH D1
Are you suggesting that I should be pushing people I'm townreading? Like, if that's the case, why not push Dota or Sparking, who I'm also townreading?

UzayAltay wrote:You accused me of discreditting You but You Said Nothing about entire playerlist ignoring my push on Poly
Which is worse , discrediting , or ignoring

Here's the key difference, Uzay:
The times where I felt you were discrediting me were when I was pushing on two people that have since flipped scum. Debil and HTG were scum, Uzay. They were doing stuff that was objectively scummy, Uzay.

Meanwhile, your case on Poly early on seemed only about the stuff about HTG -- HTG, who flipped scum. Is this incorrect? You pushed on Poly, and continue to push on him, in spite of HTG flipping scum.

UzayAltay wrote:Like I Dont remember me being ignored that much , I could be not agreed with , but being ignored ? Than Dont expect me to A friend of You . Saying to that entire playerlist .
I wont post again Unless somebody ask me anything , or stay alive to tomorrow.

People were ignoring your case on Jackson, who you were also scumreading. They have since flipped town. Also, after people ignored you on Jackson, you then went on to suggest a lynch order here containing three people who have flipped town or are probably town:
UzayAltay wrote:/vote overkill
I need to Go on 8 minute
And nobody is following me on Jackson
Over>Always>Dota


Again, why should I pressure Poly, who I think is town, and who has helped find two scum, as much as you, who has NOT helped find scum, and who has in fact been pushing town rather than scum?

Hyena you were townreading me , too .
I can easily say You pressured me more than anyone else in-game, and it is not fair.
I never discreditted you on Debil and HTG. You just come up with today or yesterday , and TBH cant back it up .
It is not about HTG. It's alignment have no effect on my case.
But Obviously you didnt read it.
This is not a lynch order ffs
That was possible lynch targets at that time and I ordered them to scummiest to towniest .
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:47 pm

Like you just proved my point
You had bias against me
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby kosmo16 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:57 pm

Hmm, there is not much going on right now :/
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby kosmo16 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:58 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:I can't see any logic in poly's disruptive behavior beside causing chaos, which is definitely not town-motivated. I think he townread Jackson and one of Jackson's scumread was his townpeak.
Uzay, Michael, Hyena, dota, Acidic, Sparking are likely Town.
/vote poly

i think this post is very townie cuz its focusing on making a towncore rather than a scumcore, and i remember that in the last game it was a very townie thing


Isn't this the best way to play such a game?
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Rise of Krampus:D

Postby kosmo16 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:02 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Wait if I die I can kill a boi?
My epic gut reads are never usually wrong and I haven't really outted mine this game yet, so if you want to push me get ready to be fucked scum

i'm pretty much sure nobody has vengeful unless i'm forgetting a key factor here

How This is A scumslip?

All townies are vengeful and they didn't know that.


I like this from Sparking. Did Wabbit explain his post?
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:13 pm

I don't know , but I cant really explain your bias on me, or why you TR poly
Them Scumreading HTG means nothing , should mean nothing when they cant explain "why" . He scumread HTG , TRed HTG , than SRed them again , with no progression. When I asked for the reason of sudden TR they said it was a joke . Like what ?
They made a full readlist , isnt it normal them not being correct on one or two ?
Their s-read AN flipped town , for example, did you ask for reason of that ?(You, had a bias to me , asked me even though I didnt SR AN thinking I did )
You are townreading them based Debil push , have you really looked their push on Debil ?
1)Accuse scumslip
2)Back down
3) Asking HTG about Debil wagon (wasnt them Scumreading HTG? )
4)(Post-dead) Lol Debil was ez scum
And same you , accused me for discrediting because I asked poly to show scumslip they found
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Multiuniverse » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:22 pm

ACIDIC VOTE ME

COWARD

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:24 pm

UzayAltay wrote:Hyena you were townreading me , too .

Yes. D1, I had a shallow townread on you, and that carried over into D2. After Debil flipped mafia, I also thought you were one of his townpeeks. My read on you started turning around when you started making general statements about how scum would play this game, specifically what they would do and not do with their townpeeks. Basically, from this post onwards:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote::Facepalm:
The First problem is We Dont know How scum greenpeeks are splitted . It is possible All are on Same two person , it is possible none of them overlaps .
Second problem is If scum is smart , they wont make any specialization to their greenpeeks . I already Said How can We find The difference between town and scum , their win-conditions are different .
Third problem is even If scum make A bad , and made A plan about their peeks , it is still not much possible to find accurately , bc of We have no idea How Will scum act to their townpeaks. Even We assume some things , it is possible that scum to act others Same way , too .

First point: Take a moment and actually think about what you're saying when you suggest that all scum could have the same two townclears. If this were the case, do you think those two people would be alive right now? There's probably around six scum in this game. Once one or two of those people start pushing a townclear, what incentive do the other scum have to not push them, too? Furthermore, they still would all have two townclears, including Debil, even if they are all the same. That's enough reason to think about who Debil's townclears could be.

Second point: This doesn't take into account people's individual playstyles at all. You're talking as if everyone would do the same thing with their scumclears, in this case, not really letting their townclears affect who they push. I want you to specifically point to people who you think would play this way as scum with their townpeeks, because I could probably point to half the people here and not only tell you that they wouldn't, but also tell you what they'd do with their townclears if they were scum, probably with about 80% accuracy. I could provide evidence based from other games. So, who do you think is capable of playing how you're suggesting?


And then this post is where I think I fully turn on you and start thinking you are scum:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Poly pushing both wolves early is epic lol


It's almost like that matters
Hint: it doesnt since scum doesnt know each other

it significantly increases the chances of him being town because that means he wasn't pushing his townpeeks

Not sure about "significantly" and how do you know scum would push on townpeeks rather than someone else. Surely keeping your townpeeks alive if they are townreading you should be a perfectly good tactic.

Let's play a game. Suppose one scum has Acidic as a townpeek. Right now, with this game state, do you think that scum would try to keep Acidic alive right now, in spite of a bunch of other people wanting to lynch them? If so, which people do you think could be doing this?

Okay , The part that I Dont find much fair is I cant see How scum Having Acidic peek effects that .
Like , scum probably wouldnt whiteknight Acidic, they would try to lynch them , but , if they had A greenpeek on pmuch TRed Player , would they try to lynch them in Spite of that Player Dont TR them ?

I am with Multi there , greenpeeks Dont have much effect on pushes .

I don't think it's unfair at all when you two are making general statements about what scum would do with their townpeeks. I agree with you on Acidic. I agree scum wouldn't whiteknight Acidic right now based on how they're playing right now. Do I expect someone with a townclear on, for example, me to do the same? Absolutely not, especially considering how townread I am right now. There are a lot of players here right now that would try to pocket me if they were scum with a townclear on me. Google would be the only one I'd suspect with a townclear on me that kinda made a push on me, but it was mostly a tinfoil suspicion.

This was my point though. You guys are saying this or that doesn't matter but you guys aren't looking at specific cases where there is logically a better chance of something happening if someone's a townpeek (Acidic being more likely to be pushed rather than whiteknighted, for example).


So, that's how things have gotten to this point, Uzay. Have I pressured you more than anyone else this game? At this point, yes, especially considering that I've stopped pressuring Michael. I just think you're scum now, and have believed so since around D3-ish. If I'm wrong, I'll apologize post-game and you can admonish me all you want. I just know that the way you've been playing the past couple of dayphases has not been the town!Uzay that I've played with in other games. It doesn't feel like it.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Rise of Krampus:D

Postby MichaelgRook » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:33 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Wait if I die I can kill a boi?
My epic gut reads are never usually wrong and I haven't really outted mine this game yet, so if you want to push me get ready to be fucked scum

i'm pretty much sure nobody has vengeful unless i'm forgetting a key factor here

thats actually interesting

also that jackson post didnt age well

Do you think that is just Wabbit not reading their rc, or scum!Wabbit not knowing that townies had vengekills

could be either or tbh
I missed the part where all townies had vengekill
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:41 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Hyena you were townreading me , too .

Yes. D1, I had a shallow townread on you, and that carried over into D2. After Debil flipped mafia, I also thought you were one of his townpeeks. My read on you started turning around when you started making general statements about how scum would play this game, specifically what they would do and not do with their townpeeks. Basically, from this post onwards:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote::Facepalm:
The First problem is We Dont know How scum greenpeeks are splitted . It is possible All are on Same two person , it is possible none of them overlaps .
Second problem is If scum is smart , they wont make any specialization to their greenpeeks . I already Said How can We find The difference between town and scum , their win-conditions are different .
Third problem is even If scum make A bad , and made A plan about their peeks , it is still not much possible to find accurately , bc of We have no idea How Will scum act to their townpeaks. Even We assume some things , it is possible that scum to act others Same way , too .

First point: Take a moment and actually think about what you're saying when you suggest that all scum could have the same two townclears. If this were the case, do you think those two people would be alive right now? There's probably around six scum in this game. Once one or two of those people start pushing a townclear, what incentive do the other scum have to not push them, too? Furthermore, they still would all have two townclears, including Debil, even if they are all the same. That's enough reason to think about who Debil's townclears could be.

Second point: This doesn't take into account people's individual playstyles at all. You're talking as if everyone would do the same thing with their scumclears, in this case, not really letting their townclears affect who they push. I want you to specifically point to people who you think would play this way as scum with their townpeeks, because I could probably point to half the people here and not only tell you that they wouldn't, but also tell you what they'd do with their townclears if they were scum, probably with about 80% accuracy. I could provide evidence based from other games. So, who do you think is capable of playing how you're suggesting?


And then this post is where I think I fully turn on you and start thinking you are scum:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Poly pushing both wolves early is epic lol


It's almost like that matters
Hint: it doesnt since scum doesnt know each other

it significantly increases the chances of him being town because that means he wasn't pushing his townpeeks

Not sure about "significantly" and how do you know scum would push on townpeeks rather than someone else. Surely keeping your townpeeks alive if they are townreading you should be a perfectly good tactic.

Let's play a game. Suppose one scum has Acidic as a townpeek. Right now, with this game state, do you think that scum would try to keep Acidic alive right now, in spite of a bunch of other people wanting to lynch them? If so, which people do you think could be doing this?

Okay , The part that I Dont find much fair is I cant see How scum Having Acidic peek effects that .
Like , scum probably wouldnt whiteknight Acidic, they would try to lynch them , but , if they had A greenpeek on pmuch TRed Player , would they try to lynch them in Spite of that Player Dont TR them ?

I am with Multi there , greenpeeks Dont have much effect on pushes .

I don't think it's unfair at all when you two are making general statements about what scum would do with their townpeeks. I agree with you on Acidic. I agree scum wouldn't whiteknight Acidic right now based on how they're playing right now. Do I expect someone with a townclear on, for example, me to do the same? Absolutely not, especially considering how townread I am right now. There are a lot of players here right now that would try to pocket me if they were scum with a townclear on me. Google would be the only one I'd suspect with a townclear on me that kinda made a push on me, but it was mostly a tinfoil suspicion.

This was my point though. You guys are saying this or that doesn't matter but you guys aren't looking at specific cases where there is logically a better chance of something happening if someone's a townpeek (Acidic being more likely to be pushed rather than whiteknighted, for example).


So, that's how things have gotten to this point, Uzay. Have I pressured you more than anyone else this game? At this point, yes, especially considering that I've stopped pressuring Michael. I just think you're scum now, and have believed so since around D3-ish. If I'm wrong, I'll apologize post-game and you can admonish me all you want. I just know that the way you've been playing the past couple of dayphases has not been the town!Uzay that I've played with in other games. It doesn't feel like it.

The thing is I wasnt The one that were making general statements , I was The one saying only general statement could be done is there isnt any general statement that can be made
You were defending Scum Will push their townpeeks
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:46 pm

UzayAltay wrote:The thing is I wasnt The one that were making general statements , I was The one saying only general statement could be done is there isnt any general statement that can be made
You were defending Scum Will push their townpeeks

NO. I was defending DEBIL would push his townpeeks. I even specifically stated in that post you just quoted that other people who randed scum might treat their townpeeks differently, but DEBIL -- specifically DEBIL -- would push their townpeeks aggressively based on my experiences with him. Stop trying to twist my words.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:48 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:The thing is I wasnt The one that were making general statements , I was The one saying only general statement could be done is there isnt any general statement that can be made
You were defending Scum Will push their townpeeks

NO. I was defending DEBIL would push his townpeeks. I even specifically stated in that post you just quoted that other people who randed scum might treat their townpeeks differently, but DEBIL -- specifically DEBIL -- would push their townpeeks aggressively based on my experiences with him. Stop trying to twist my words.

And ? So you are thinking your point is wrong now , right ? So , was I right at convincing You to other Logic , or wrong ?
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:48 pm

And You applied Same Logic to Polly , Dont act Like You Dont .
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 pm

I'm going to requote this again and I want you to read it again:
LOLingHyena wrote:Second point: This doesn't take into account people's individual playstyles at all. You're talking as if everyone would do the same thing with their scumclears, in this case, not really letting their townclears affect who they push. I want you to specifically point to people who you think would play this way as scum with their townpeeks, because I could probably point to half the people here and not only tell you that they wouldn't, but also tell you what they'd do with their townclears if they were scum, probably with about 80% accuracy. I could provide evidence based from other games. So, who do you think is capable of playing how you're suggesting?

I'm in no way saying that ALL scum would push their townpeeks. DEBIL would push his townpeeks.

Look again:
LOLingHyena wrote:Second point: This doesn't take into account people's individual playstyles at all. You're talking as if everyone would do the same thing with their scumclears, in this case, not really letting their townclears affect who they push. I want you to specifically point to people who you think would play this way as scum with their townpeeks, because I could probably point to half the people here and not only tell you that they wouldn't, but also tell you what they'd do with their townclears if they were scum, probably with about 80% accuracy. I could provide evidence based from other games. So, who do you think is capable of playing how you're suggesting?
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:50 pm

UzayAltay wrote:And You applied Same Logic to Polly , Dont act Like You Dont .

What logic? What logic am I applying to Poly? Because if I'm applying any logic to Poly, it's probably specific logic that can be applied to him and him only.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:53 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:I'm going to requote this again and I want you to read it again:
LOLingHyena wrote:Second point: This doesn't take into account people's individual playstyles at all. You're talking as if everyone would do the same thing with their scumclears, in this case, not really letting their townclears affect who they push. I want you to specifically point to people who you think would play this way as scum with their townpeeks, because I could probably point to half the people here and not only tell you that they wouldn't, but also tell you what they'd do with their townclears if they were scum, probably with about 80% accuracy. I could provide evidence based from other games. So, who do you think is capable of playing how you're suggesting?

I'm in no way saying that ALL scum would push their townpeeks. DEBIL would push his townpeeks.

Look again:
LOLingHyena wrote:Second point: This doesn't take into account people's individual playstyles at all. You're talking as if everyone would do the same thing with their scumclears, in this case, not really letting their townclears affect who they push. I want you to specifically point to people who you think would play this way as scum with their townpeeks, because I could probably point to half the people here and not only tell you that they wouldn't, but also tell you what they'd do with their townclears if they were scum, probably with about 80% accuracy. I could provide evidence based from other games. So, who do you think is capable of playing how you're suggesting?

Yeah and I think I Said that at third and Fourth point .
Even though We think they treated their townpeeks specially , We cant be sure at What way . Can You be sure If Debil scumread Multi and me Because We are his townpeeks , or Did that So If they flip We Will be considered as townpeeks and acted their townpeeks on A way We Dont know ? Maybe their townpeeks was watchme and The person watchme shot ? Do We know , no .
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:53 pm

UzayAltay wrote::Facepalm:
The First problem is We Dont know How scum greenpeeks are splitted . It is possible All are on Same two person , it is possible none of them overlaps .
Second problem is If scum is smart , they wont make any specialization to their greenpeeks . I already Said How can We find The difference between town and scum , their win-conditions are different .
Third problem is even If scum make A bad , and made A plan about their peeks , it is still not much possible to find accurately , bc of We have no idea How Will scum act to their townpeaks. Even We assume some things , it is possible that scum to act others Same way , too .

Explain to me what I'm not understanding Uzay. You specifically said
and I quote:
UzayAltay wrote:If scum is smart , they wont make any specialization to their greenpeeks

How is this not a general statement?
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:54 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:And You applied Same Logic to Polly , Dont act Like You Dont .

What logic? What logic am I applying to Poly? Because if I'm applying any logic to Poly, it's probably specific logic that can be applied to him and him only.

They pushed scum
As scum they would push their townpeeks
I am very well remembering hearing that from You
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:54 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote::Facepalm:
The First problem is We Dont know How scum greenpeeks are splitted . It is possible All are on Same two person , it is possible none of them overlaps .
Second problem is If scum is smart , they wont make any specialization to their greenpeeks . I already Said How can We find The difference between town and scum , their win-conditions are different .
Third problem is even If scum make A bad , and made A plan about their peeks , it is still not much possible to find accurately , bc of We have no idea How Will scum act to their townpeaks. Even We assume some things , it is possible that scum to act others Same way , too .

Explain to me what I'm not understanding Uzay. You specifically said
and I quote:
UzayAltay wrote:If scum is smart , they wont make any specialization to their greenpeeks

How is this not a general statement?

I Dont claim all scum is smart , or plays smart
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests