SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:10 am

dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:[Dota, Sparking, Acidic] <- Do NOT shoot any single one of these three if you get lynched and flipped town. I refuse to lose another townread like that.

Michael flipping scum would've probably spewed Acidic. Michael flipping town would've probably given us info about Chemist's alignment. There was NO reason why he shouldn't have been shot last night. AlwaysNever flipping town gives me nothing.

Chemist1422
SparkingJayYT
LOLingHyena
TheWabbit

that's probably my "dont shoot" list

Why Chemist/Wabbit?

my reason for placing chemist there is like a loli
it's pretty illegal

wabbit is there is because i still dont see any of his actions as scummy, idk why people want him dead, he led town early but not to destruction and lost wim afterwards which i dont think is a scum thing for him

Nice Chemist read lmao

Wabbit is a contender more due to PoE for me.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:10 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:Also dota if you think Multi and poly is scum why are you voting Multi? :Facepalm:

honestly speaking it's because multi is more inactive so even if hes town we lose less

so kinda same with 0ver and sparking lynches where if they stayed alive they wouldve been dead to almost dead slots

my lynch?

oops i meant jackson lol
im tired
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 am

Multiuniverse wrote:Yo dota
Case
Now

That's not how you speak to our leader.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Yo dota
Case
Now

That's not how you speak to our leader.

you gave me an idea

and wait a bit multi im gonna make it very soon i promise
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:12 am

dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Yo dota
Case
Now

That's not how you speak to our leader.

you gave me an idea

and wait a bit multi im gonna make it very soon i promise

An idea? :Thonk:

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:13 am

actually nvm

i was gonna add a crown to my avi but
1. it'd look egoistic to people who don't know the context
2. if i screw up and town loses i'm gonna be the center of the joke sooo yeah
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:14 am

Here are my TR's:
SparkingJayYT LOLingHyena Dora2Explorer AcidicBreeze Polypies. (if these are all correct then this is 5/8 of all townies)

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:14 am

dota2reporter wrote:actually nvm

i was gonna add a crown to my avi but
1. it'd look egoistic to people who don't know the context
2. if i screw up and town loses i'm gonna be the center of the joke sooo yeah

Don't worry, I will do it instead. c:

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:15 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:Here are my TR's:
SparkingJayYT LOLingHyena Dora2Explorer AcidicBreeze Polypies. (if these are all correct then this is 5/8 of all townies)

god dammit
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:15 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:actually nvm

i was gonna add a crown to my avi but
1. it'd look egoistic to people who don't know the context
2. if i screw up and town loses i'm gonna be the center of the joke sooo yeah

Don't worry, I will do it instead. c:

reptile is better but sure
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:24 am

dota2reporter wrote:actually nvm

i was gonna add a crown to my avi but
1. it'd look egoistic to people who don't know the context
2. if i screw up and town loses i'm gonna be the center of the joke sooo yeah

it looks egotistical even if you do know the context

so
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:29 am

dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:actually nvm

i was gonna add a crown to my avi but
1. it'd look egoistic to people who don't know the context
2. if i screw up and town loses i'm gonna be the center of the joke sooo yeah

Don't worry, I will do it instead. c:

reptile is better but sure

Kano is an og mk character, reptile didn't even make it to MK11

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:46 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:actually nvm

i was gonna add a crown to my avi but
1. it'd look egoistic to people who don't know the context
2. if i screw up and town loses i'm gonna be the center of the joke sooo yeah

it looks egotistical even if you do know the context

so

come on twin you're just jealous
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:47 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:actually nvm

i was gonna add a crown to my avi but
1. it'd look egoistic to people who don't know the context
2. if i screw up and town loses i'm gonna be the center of the joke sooo yeah

Don't worry, I will do it instead. c:

reptile is better but sure

Kano is an og mk character, reptile didn't even make it to MK11

at least reptile was an official boss in mk3
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:47 am

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:actually nvm

i was gonna add a crown to my avi but
1. it'd look egoistic to people who don't know the context
2. if i screw up and town loses i'm gonna be the center of the joke sooo yeah

it looks egotistical even if you do know the context

so

come on twin you're just jealous

>:/
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:50 am

Why are people suddenly townreading acidic?

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:14 am

Multiuniverse wrote:Why are people suddenly townreading acidic?

wdym suddenly? I have been tring them for a while now

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby kosmo16 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:20 am

I will try to catch up in 3 hours. But this pings me:

SparkingJayYT wrote:Here are my TR's:
SparkingJayYT LOLingHyena Dora2Explorer AcidicBreeze Polypies. (if these are all correct then this is 5/8 of all townies)


Why 5/8? Why do you think there are 4 scums alive?
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:23 am

kosmo16 wrote:I will try to catch up in 3 hours. But this pings me:

SparkingJayYT wrote:Here are my TR's:
SparkingJayYT LOLingHyena Dora2Explorer AcidicBreeze Polypies. (if these are all correct then this is 5/8 of all townies)


Why 5/8? Why do you think there are 4 scums alive?

13 town to 6 scum is a good ratio. :PepeNice:

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby kosmo16 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:24 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:I will try to catch up in 3 hours. But this pings me:

SparkingJayYT wrote:Here are my TR's:
SparkingJayYT LOLingHyena Dora2Explorer AcidicBreeze Polypies. (if these are all correct then this is 5/8 of all townies)


Why 5/8? Why do you think there are 4 scums alive?

13 town to 6 scum is a good ratio. :PepeNice:


Do you know why this game is called "Paranoid"?
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:26 am

kosmo16 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:I will try to catch up in 3 hours. But this pings me:

SparkingJayYT wrote:Here are my TR's:
SparkingJayYT LOLingHyena Dora2Explorer AcidicBreeze Polypies. (if these are all correct then this is 5/8 of all townies)


Why 5/8? Why do you think there are 4 scums alive?

13 town to 6 scum is a good ratio. :PepeNice:


Do you know why this game is called "Paranoid"?

last Paranoia game had 11:5 so /shrug

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby kosmo16 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:27 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:I will try to catch up in 3 hours. But this pings me:

SparkingJayYT wrote:Here are my TR's:
SparkingJayYT LOLingHyena Dora2Explorer AcidicBreeze Polypies. (if these are all correct then this is 5/8 of all townies)


Why 5/8? Why do you think there are 4 scums alive?

13 town to 6 scum is a good ratio. :PepeNice:


Do you know why this game is called "Paranoid"?

last Paranoia game had 11:5 so /shrug


Yes, but the only requirment is that there is at least 1 Mafia.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
User avatar
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor
 
Posts: 726
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:37 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:29 am

kosmo16 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:I will try to catch up in 3 hours. But this pings me:

SparkingJayYT wrote:Here are my TR's:
SparkingJayYT LOLingHyena Dora2Explorer AcidicBreeze Polypies. (if these are all correct then this is 5/8 of all townies)


Why 5/8? Why do you think there are 4 scums alive?

13 town to 6 scum is a good ratio. :PepeNice:


Do you know why this game is called "Paranoid"?

last Paranoia game had 11:5 so /shrug


Yes, but the only requirment is that there is at least 1 Mafia.

eh I guess. I'd still expect there to be a bare minimum of 5.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby MichaelgRook » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:29 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:what the fuck honestly why wouldn't she venge me I'm disappointed in jackson

I don't see the point of this post besides trying to play outside of what scum would typically say.
I'd expect you to be more relieved Jackson didn't kill you

you don't know me very well do you
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:32 am

MichaelgRook wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:what the fuck honestly why wouldn't she venge me I'm disappointed in jackson

I don't see the point of this post besides trying to play outside of what scum would typically say.
I'd expect you to be more relieved Jackson didn't kill you

you don't know me very well do you

b

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests