SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:04 am

seriously uzay if you're town you need to start thinking broader rather than just nitpicking at each thing I say to make it seem "scummy"
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:06 am

polypies73 wrote:your argument is moot.

with that logic I should say we shoudl solve hyena being a deepwolf now. why not, there's nothing wrong with that right?

What kind of logic is this ?
I am saying is despite SR me , you are prpcrastinating a push on me ,and dont want to resolve me/you.
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:07 am

If you think I am scum with a townpeek on you, that should be your first priority, to confirm yourselves.
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:15 am

UzayAltay wrote:
polypies73 wrote:your argument is moot.

with that logic I should say we shoudl solve hyena being a deepwolf now. why not, there's nothing wrong with that right?

What kind of logic is this ?
I am saying is despite SR me , you are prpcrastinating a push on me ,and dont want to resolve me/you.


Uzay I actually play the game and have multiple scumreads.
I don't force myself to only push one scumread.
ahem
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:16 am

UzayAltay wrote:If you think I am scum with a townpeek on you, that should be your first priority, to confirm yourselves.

you can't confirm a townpeek lmao what
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:22 am

UzayAltay wrote:Also dota if you think Multi and poly is scum why are you voting Multi? :Facepalm:

Because they think Multi is scum? :Thonk:

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:23 am

UzayAltay wrote:TBH I think, poly, you want to fly under radar as much as possible with not resolving me/you.
Fly under radar may not be right word but you understand what I mean I think.

Do you mean by ignoring it?

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:25 am

polypies73 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:If you think I am scum with a townpeek on you, that should be your first priority, to confirm yourselves.

you can't confirm a townpeek lmao what

:Facepalm:
I didnt say confirm townpeek
But me flipping scum clear you.Right?
polypies73 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
polypies73 wrote:your argument is moot.

with that logic I should say we shoudl solve hyena being a deepwolf now. why not, there's nothing wrong with that right?

What kind of logic is this ?
I am saying is despite SR me , you are prpcrastinating a push on me ,and dont want to resolve me/you.


Uzay I actually play the game and have multiple scumreads.
I don't force myself to only push one scumread.
ahem

It still dont explain you procrastinating the push on me.
You only said your reason when I asked, didnt push me . Didnt try to take votes on me with convincing others.
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:25 am

UzayAltay wrote:
polypies73 wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
polypies73 wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
polypies73 wrote:
therealet1 wrote:why is wabbit hard scum or hard town for anyone
theyve been a solid null+ for me this game

i was scumreading them for doing nothing.

but meh that was kind of dumb

the only thing i realistically didnt like was them being self aware that their entire uzay shit was meaningless and did nothing, as well as the fact that they did that

oh yeah the 180 on uzay was also weird. pressured uzay, then uzay didn't really say much, and suddenly i was scum lol

Yeah definitely I did nothing.
Wabbit was pushing me for being opportunistic , I showed my motive and reasons , Wabbit agreed with it.
Also
/vote poly
Also why you want us to resolve tomorrow, but not today ?


because there is literally an insanely high chance of us flipping a scum with a micheal lynch.

stop trying to just tunnel me and actually think of a reason yourself

Btw if we will still solve oirselves tomorrow than why not change the order ?
Can you guarantee you dont say " let's lynch somebody else , we can solve uzay/poly tmrrw " at tomorrow, too?

There are better lynches.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:29 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:TBH I think, poly, you want to fly under radar as much as possible with not resolving me/you.
Fly under radar may not be right word but you understand what I mean I think.

Do you mean by ignoring it?

Yeah
Like with not want to resolve it , they want to stay alive. They know very well they wont be lynched /shot for anything bar that interaction at current gamestate.
46-45 Spoiler: Town Games(27-31)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 642
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:29 am

MichaelgRook wrote:what the fuck honestly why wouldn't she venge me I'm disappointed in jackson

I don't see the point of this post besides trying to play outside of what scum would typically say.
I'd expect you to be more relieved Jackson didn't kill you

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:32 am

LOLingHyena wrote:And you know what? I'm calling Acidic town now. I will be considering any push on them from now on as scummy.

ooo what's your main read on them?

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:40 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:[Dota, Sparking, Acidic] <- Do NOT shoot any single one of these three if you get lynched and flipped town. I refuse to lose another townread like that.

Michael flipping scum would've probably spewed Acidic. Michael flipping town would've probably given us info about Chemist's alignment. There was NO reason why he shouldn't have been shot last night. AlwaysNever flipping town gives me nothing.

Actually, I take that back. We now know that the ET scumread came from a genuine place, which should give EVERYONE more reason to look into him today. There's no more excuses to not talk about ET anymore.

Not many besides me/Jackson/AlwaysNever talked about Et, assuming someone had a townpeek on Et I'd expect them to have formed either an explained read or case on them. Might be reachy not sure.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:47 am

therealet1 wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
therealet1 wrote:that doesnt mean im being ignored
that means im just not the focus

Okay, I think we're disagreeing on semantics here. Either way, yes, you are not and haven't been focused on that much. You should probably ask people why they haven't focused on you much.

because the ones under the spotlight are wolves or suspected of being wolves
i dont need to ask why im not being focussed on because the answer is right in front of me with my rolecard

ebwop

or no wolves have a townpeek on you

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:49 am

polypies73 wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:/vote acidic

Before I forget

@Poly why is it that when I suggest that you'd bail the jackson wagon you just brush it off like I was joking

because that's legitametly stupid . what?

ALso yep big surprise jackson tried to hero venge liek a dum dum, that's why micheal should've been lynched rip.

EU gang getting finessed.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:54 am

My god this server is breaking

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:11 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:My god this server is breaking

yes.
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:12 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:TBH I think, poly, you want to fly under radar as much as possible with not resolving me/you.
Fly under radar may not be right word but you understand what I mean I think.

Do you mean by ignoring it?

but i'm not ignoring. i do opposite. i promote idea of solving uzay and me tmrw before anyone says anythign about it
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Multiuniverse » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:35 am

LOLingHyena wrote:And you know what? I'm calling Acidic town now. I will be considering any push on them from now on as scummy.


/vote acidic

Convince me

Thanks parker for the gif and SuperDuper for suggesting rotational sig
User avatar
Multiuniverse
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
 
Posts: 479
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:15 am
Location: Everywhere yet nowhere, nowhere yet everywhere.

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:38 am

hyena calling acidic town pre-flip micheal is definitely a stretch
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:11 am

au revoir.
Image

          

User avatar
TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia
FM Awards: Mafia
 
Posts: 1309
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 10:37 pm
Location: GMT +8

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:12 am

TheWabbit wrote:au revoir.

i don't speak french
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:16 am

ALRIGHT im here
sorry for the delay i was sleeping
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:18 am

polypies73 wrote:Chemist has sort of just left rip.

bold post to make at 1:30 AM
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:20 am

im a bit disappointed in myself that 2/3 lynches that ive led were town lynches but honestly i dont think the cases were necessarilly bad so i'll keep on trying
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests