SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby JacksonVirgo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:10 pm

Fuck it. When I get home I am gonna go all out and try.

Prepare thine buttcheeks
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:18 pm

therealet1 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:
AlwaysNever wrote:also why the fuck would i push you d1

also also i'm joking i'm not voting you really

/vote unvote


Because yes its a great idea to do literally nothing D1
If you truly believed in your argument you would have brought it up D1 and not now when several days have already passed

Also im not buying that its just a joke

i second this
didnt see that post
thats heavy ass backpedalling

Alright, I think this is where the Always/Multi/ET stuff starts?

To be honest, you kinda walked into this one, AlwaysNever, with the "I'm joking" line as far as Multi is concerned. ET's seconding doesn't come off too unnatural, but I'll look at how things progress.

therealet1 wrote:
Multiuniverse wrote:Jackson flipflopping on et sounds fake as fuck

eh

ET comes off really uncomfortable here to me, and, like, I also get this sense of uncomfortableness anytime it's suggested that Jackson could be scum or has done something scummy. In this case, it's such a weird contrast to him agreeing with Multi in the post I quoted above.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:19 pm

JacksonVirgo wrote:Fuck it. When I get home I am gonna go all out and try.

Prepare thine buttcheeks

Good to hear! Bring fire!
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby MichaelgRook » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:19 pm

god my wim is skyplumeting amd hyena's posts about ignoring the rest of a catchup don't help

also I'd like to note the hypocrisy of hyena saying not to turn away any possible information and also saying meh I think I've read enough
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby MichaelgRook » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:21 pm

polypies73 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
polypies73 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
polypies73 wrote:JacksonVirgo - idfk
Chemist1422 - s
heytheregirl17 - s
therealet1 - t
Google - t
SparkingJayYT - t
UzayAltay, - t
LOLingHyena - t
TheWabbit - t
Multiuniverse - s
AcidicBreeze - t
AlwaysNever - s
MichaelgRook- s
dota2reporter - t


Any questions

Why am I scum, that came from nowhere


because I'd already filled everyone else and I needed oen more.

why do you know how many scum there are

it's not ai but it's weird


I "accidentally" saw teh spreadsheet.
I only saw how many scum there were and no who the scum were

is anyone else not concerned by this
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:21 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hyena

please don't do this to me
i was already complacent thinking you're town

Relaaaax. I'm not pocketing you as scum. :P

how do you know you're not both scum
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:22 pm

therealet1 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I just want to point out that Dota is accusing et of exactly what I did d1 but has completely ignored me

I must not be his townclear :^)

doesnt mean he wouldnt push u
im sure he wouldnt ignore that if he noticed

looking back htg is mad opportunistic here :<

What do you mean by that, you didn't call my earlier scumread or my Dota blank vote out, if anything I'm expanding on that

a popin just to point out that dota is wolfy for the read
im assuming you townread me in that post? if not then i take back what i said about it being opportunistic

I don't know the full context of the Dota/HTG stuff, but I like that ET came back to a post and re-evaluated it. It gives me the impression that he's actually reading and trying to solve the game.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hyena

please don't do this to me
i was already complacent thinking you're town

Relaaaax. I'm not pocketing you as scum. :P

how do you know you're not both scum

I'm a psychic pokemon. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby MichaelgRook » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:23 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hyena

please don't do this to me
i was already complacent thinking you're town

Relaaaax. I'm not pocketing you as scum. :P

how do you know you're not both scum

I'm a psychic pokemon. :P

get bug typed, nerd
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:24 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:god my wim is skyplumeting amd hyena's posts about ignoring the rest of a catchup don't help

also I'd like to note the hypocrisy of hyena saying not to turn away any possible information and also saying meh I think I've read enough

I'll come back to it, don't you worry. There are other things that I wanted to look at, i.e. the ET stuff. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:25 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hyena

please don't do this to me
i was already complacent thinking you're town

Relaaaax. I'm not pocketing you as scum. :P

how do you know you're not both scum

I'm a psychic pokemon. :P

get bug typed, nerd

Aww. ;-;
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby heytheregirl17 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:25 pm

hyena conveniently skipping the part of the catchup that contains me posting about not-dota
then asking me about posting about not dota

please read
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:35 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hyena

please don't do this to me
i was already complacent thinking you're town

Relaaaax. I'm not pocketing you as scum. :P

how do you know you're not both scum

I'm a psychic pokemon. :P

didn't you want to sign as obstagoon in HG5
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:39 pm

therealet1 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
therealet1 wrote:i have contributed
yet you still cant seem to grasp that

come on sparking work those gears

Recently yes, wonder if my push on you affected your workrate.

i have not changed at all
you just started to focus

I keep coming back to this post and thinking this is an amazing response. ET comes off sounding really assertive here and not backing down from Sparking, and I like it. Sometimes scum can buckle under pressure and sound defensive when responding to accusations, but this isn't the case here.

therealet1 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
therealet1 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
therealet1 wrote:mate ive said it before and ill say it again
my wim has been killed from a massive burnout after being in 3 games at once

I've looked at your VFM62 game and you sound nothing like that game, I refuse to believe this is just due to your wim.

in what way
like legit

all youve said is i sound fucking different LOL

Day 1:
VFM62 = Passive-Aggressive, Shades a lot arguable, Omgusing already proved this wrong and dont fucking diss my townplay like that shithead, makes their voice heard, cares more about the lynch because none of the active wagons at that time were ones i agreed with
This game: FUTR no one agrees, calmer because im not being forced to claim :Disgusted:, plays safer legit how, lolposts more wim, didn't give any other thoughts of the lynches after voting Watchme for "weird reaction". true and fair but how is that compared to my meta, if anything i voted kmenx in vfm62 for a single post as well

you dont know how to fucking read meta smh

ET only starts sounding defensive here, and even then, it's not tooooo bad?

I will admit that ET really did seem to lack presence in the game, and only when I started reading his ISO did I see that he's done meaningful stuff. I don't know how to really read this because I don't even know if this is intentional. With that said, I can see why both Sparking and AlwaysNever are kinda concerned about him. I want to see him post more today before I make a read on him.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:hyena

please don't do this to me
i was already complacent thinking you're town

Relaaaax. I'm not pocketing you as scum. :P

how do you know you're not both scum

I'm a psychic pokemon. :P

didn't you want to sign as obstagoon in HG5

Yes. Obstagoon is <3
However, right now I'm a psychic pokemon. Let's go with Mewtwo.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:45 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:hyena conveniently skipping the part of the catchup that contains me posting about not-dota
then asking me about posting about not dota

please read

Yeah, I'm going to stop reading the game completely now and not read another post in this game. Good-bye, y'all. :P

I'll get to them later. It's like y'all are expecting me to suddenly stop playing the game if I decide to stop doing one thing to start doing another.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:46 pm

wait if you're mewtwo does that mean we're all legendary pokemon
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:48 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:wait if you're mewtwo does that mean we're all legendary pokemon

i'll take snorlax then

i know he isnt technically a legendary, but in my heart he is
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:49 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:wait if you're mewtwo does that mean we're all legendary pokemon

Meh, that doesn't seem fun. I want to be THE legendary pokemon around here. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:52 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:wait if you're mewtwo does that mean we're all legendary pokemon

i'll take snorlax then

i know he isnt technically a legendary, but in my heart he is

Five-star Gigantamax Snorlax for Most Annoying Max-Raid Battle 2019.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:52 pm

Okay, I'm gonna take a break. I'll be back later, AND THEN I'll finish reading the other posts. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby heytheregirl17 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:59 pm

we all know that eiscue is the alpha pokemon

this post was made by the frosty the snowman gang
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:10 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:we all know that eiscue is the alpha pokemon

this post was made by the frosty the snowman gang

fwiw I could probably beat your team if I didn't suck at movesets
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby heytheregirl17 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:41 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:we all know that eiscue is the alpha pokemon

this post was made by the frosty the snowman gang

fwiw I could probably beat your team if I didn't suck at movesets

or tanking 4x attack physical moves
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby Chemist1422 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:43 pm

heytheregirl17 wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:we all know that eiscue is the alpha pokemon

this post was made by the frosty the snowman gang

fwiw I could probably beat your team if I didn't suck at movesets

or tanking 4x attack physical moves

again

if I didn't suck at movesets

and didn't load only physical moves and toxic onto my ninetails
mist ~ she/they
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1003
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests