SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:57 am

@mods

Image

why is it jackson/0ver?
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:58 am

TheWabbit wrote:already told the mods about this but i'll share it here as well because why not

a not-so-nearby volcano's getting really active recently and i'm in a low-risk area
ashfall started since last night, and i'm not sure if i'll have to evacuate depending on how strong the south wind is

if i end up getting prodded i'm more or less willing to be replaced out, but i hope i don't end up with not being able to play FM for a while

good night

oh yikes, i hope everything goes fine for you and your region

best wishes man
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:59 am

dota2reporter wrote:@mods

Image

why is it jackson/0ver?

Just a minor mistake.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby AlwaysNever » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:59 am

UzayAltay wrote:
AlwaysNever wrote:yaikkusu for overkill

but naisu for debil shot

i'm still on the fence about dota even when they spew like that

Can You elaborate on Last sentence ?


dota, errr i don't know about him. i saw his style of post throughout the thread. from his low spirited posts about not wanting to be lynched, to a sudden invigoration of strength and suddenly started to spew towny af posts. it's a weird progression, but probably not supposed to be sus and had to do with him in person suddenly have wim or smth. still unsure, that's why i said i'm on the fence.

LOLingHyena wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:more in the morning, maybe

That's fine. I'm probably just gonna bask in being right about Debil for a little bit, so I probably won't be terribly productive just yet.

lol but have you read et yet i'm waiting


JacksonVirgo wrote:/vote AlwaysNever

That is all, I just get pinged weirdly from this slot it's not like I have anything to back it up aorn because I don't have time to reference things

multi at least had a reason, why you suddenly pinging me weird for? start diving on my iso or smth dang

polypies73 wrote:JacksonVirgo - idfk
Chemist1422 - s
heytheregirl17 - s
therealet1 - t
Google - t
SparkingJayYT - t
UzayAltay, - t
LOLingHyena - t
TheWabbit - t
Multiuniverse - s
AcidicBreeze - t
AlwaysNever - s
MichaelgRook- s
dota2reporter - t


Any questions

why wabbit town
also why are you certain that some people are scum/town but you don't know shit when it's Jackson?


Multiuniverse wrote:Jackson/acidic/alwaysnever is my wagonlist rn

what does it need for me to not become your target?


Multiuniverse wrote:Acidic/alwaysnever

I guess jackson can stay for now

wait jackson voted me and you cleared him out of your wagonslist? tf
strange decision


dota2reporter wrote:only hole i find in this theory is multi pushing the guys who are really easy to push (acidic and always), i really dont like him going for low fruits considering multi's ceiling is much higher than that

so despite me thinking multi may be debil's clear i still find him scummy

jackson here's a reason you can borrow to justify your vote, you don't need to think anymore

dota2reporter wrote:that leads me onto my next point

ive been thinking a bit throughout the night and realised something

@townies there's a pretty big chance you're at least in one scum's peeks, try to find who (could be 0, could be 1, could be 2 etc) could have you as one

tbh debil defended me from multi, so either that could be him thinking me as a fellow scum and subtly defended me or i'm silently his townpeek
Always|Never
FM Record : 3-1-2
Spoiler: NFM 16 - Citizen (replacing in) - Lose
NFM 33 - Lookout - Win (killed by maf n2)
11D (SP) - Veteran - Win (Survived)
SFM67 - Cynics - Win (vengekilled n4)
VFM63 - Canned (gj Google)
XX2 - Canned (replacing in, also fuck u Jaiden)
VFM63 Take 2 - Drafting

Favorite Role :
Investigator, Consigliere
Hated Role :
Jester, Executioner

IGNs : Percy, Hey, AlwaysNever, PunMaster
User avatar
AlwaysNever
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:47 am
Location: South East Asia

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby JacksonVirgo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:01 am

Yeah throwing shade is gonna get you far
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby JacksonVirgo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:03 am

dota2reporter wrote:@mods

Image

why is it jackson/0ver?

We are one
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby AlwaysNever » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:04 am

TheWabbit wrote:already told the mods about this but i'll share it here as well because why not

a not-so-nearby volcano's getting really active recently and i'm in a low-risk area
ashfall started since last night, and i'm not sure if i'll have to evacuate depending on how strong the south wind is

if i end up getting prodded i'm more or less willing to be replaced out, but i hope i don't end up with not being able to play FM for a while

good night


are you from Phillipines dude? I heard about that in reddit, take care and be safe
Always|Never
FM Record : 3-1-2
Spoiler: NFM 16 - Citizen (replacing in) - Lose
NFM 33 - Lookout - Win (killed by maf n2)
11D (SP) - Veteran - Win (Survived)
SFM67 - Cynics - Win (vengekilled n4)
VFM63 - Canned (gj Google)
XX2 - Canned (replacing in, also fuck u Jaiden)
VFM63 Take 2 - Drafting

Favorite Role :
Investigator, Consigliere
Hated Role :
Jester, Executioner

IGNs : Percy, Hey, AlwaysNever, PunMaster
User avatar
AlwaysNever
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:47 am
Location: South East Asia

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:05 am

Chemist1422 wrote:
MichaelgRook wrote:ver does look bad but I don't believe they're scum wtd wtd

This is the first time they mentioned 0ver all of D2, lemme grab the VC

Also I think there’s a reasonable case to be made for watchme being one of Debil’s clears

Michael here is saying 0verkill isn't scum yet not doing anything to defend him, same thing with Debil and his reads.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby AlwaysNever » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:05 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:Yeah throwing shade is gonna get you far

following multi will get you farther bet
Always|Never
FM Record : 3-1-2
Spoiler: NFM 16 - Citizen (replacing in) - Lose
NFM 33 - Lookout - Win (killed by maf n2)
11D (SP) - Veteran - Win (Survived)
SFM67 - Cynics - Win (vengekilled n4)
VFM63 - Canned (gj Google)
XX2 - Canned (replacing in, also fuck u Jaiden)
VFM63 Take 2 - Drafting

Favorite Role :
Investigator, Consigliere
Hated Role :
Jester, Executioner

IGNs : Percy, Hey, AlwaysNever, PunMaster
User avatar
AlwaysNever
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:47 am
Location: South East Asia

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby JacksonVirgo » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:10 am

AlwaysNever wrote:
JacksonVirgo wrote:Yeah throwing shade is gonna get you far

following multi will get you farther bet

I'm following nobody but my own reads, nice try
Pronouns - They/Them

On-site FM Record: 11-0-11
Spoiler: Latest Town Game: VFM75 - Citizen - Win
Latest Scum Game: SFM79 - Coroner - Win
Latest Neutral Game: SFM72 - Failed Assassin - Win
Last updated 02.12.20 AEST
User avatar
JacksonVirgo
Sheriff
Sheriff
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:00 am
Location: Australia (AEST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Rise of Krampus:D

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:10 am

MichaelgRook wrote:I'll be around for eod btw

MichaelgRook wrote:btw we actually have under 3 hours left fyi

both times michael states he's familiar with EoD coming and both times he's NOT there and ends up leaving his vote not on the top wagon

/vote michael chem's right this is scum lads
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:10 am

dota2reporter wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Im very cautious about the over wagon but I will join it for majority on the condition that Dota would be the vengekill should this flip green

why do you still scumread me after all this time?
let's discuss this i dont wanna go to sleep

You're still fake af, you're doing whatever other people think you should do at any given point
and your deflection on overkill is too opportunist

this post is my biggest problem with htg and why i think i may be her clear

opportunist when i was the one who STARTED the cfd?

???

this is pretty stupid

/vote htg

I have a theory: You are both town.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:12 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:this post is my biggest problem with htg and why i think i may be her clear

opportunist when i was the one who STARTED the cfd?

???

this is pretty stupid

/vote htg

I have a theory: You are both town.

yeah im starting to think the same
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:13 am

TheWabbit wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Can I go back to tunnelling et?

what good will it bring?

A death of a scum.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:14 am

people who were on both of the top wagons: me, et, google, hyena

honestly i have no idea what to do with this info, i need yalls help

im probably leaning towards our group being more towny due to that cuz of the "no majority no lynch" thing and our day timer, scum would really like a nolynch especially day 1 when it was pretty undecided between watchme and jackson afaik

and also becuase of the vengekill stuff but thats a smaller reason
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:15 am

JacksonVirgo wrote:Howdy, how long until EoD?

Yes.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:17 am

TheWabbit wrote:already told the mods about this but i'll share it here as well because why not

a not-so-nearby volcano's getting really active recently and i'm in a low-risk area
ashfall started since last night, and i'm not sure if i'll have to evacuate depending on how strong the south wind is

if i end up getting prodded i'm more or less willing to be replaced out, but i hope i don't end up with not being able to play FM for a while

good night

Night night

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:18 am

dota2reporter wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:this post is my biggest problem with htg and why i think i may be her clear

opportunist when i was the one who STARTED the cfd?

???

this is pretty stupid

/vote htg

I have a theory: You are both town.

yeah im starting to think the same

good good

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby heytheregirl17 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:20 am

polypies73 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i literally know dota is confirmed town
i dont care for questioning anyone

If Dota hadn't started posting more towny things, what would you have done to prevent his lynch assuming you actually knew for a fact that Dota is town. The way you were talking about him came off like you didn't really care what other people thought about him, which leads me to believe that you didn't really care whether he was lynched or not by the people who were scumreading him.


to be brutally honest id let yall lynch dota at some point just so i could rant to everyone after the lynch


Ah I knew I actually had a reason for debil scumslipping.

I still can't even find the original post but yeah in BOLD.

and basically the follow up after this post was also obv scum

shiiiiiit
Ok here is where I stand on this
Associations are in dota's favor
but Dota's play is not

I honestly think his play outweighs the association because associations can be faked on debil's end, and at some point he'd have to fake something or he'd run out of peeks.
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby heytheregirl17 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:21 am

dota2reporter wrote:people who were on both of the top wagons: me, et, google, hyena

honestly i have no idea what to do with this info, i need yalls help

im probably leaning towards our group being more towny due to that cuz of the "no majority no lynch" thing and our day timer, scum would really like a nolynch especially day 1 when it was pretty undecided between watchme and jackson afaik

and also becuase of the vengekill stuff but thats a smaller reason

I thought I was on both for majority support as well
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby heytheregirl17 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:22 am

polypies73 wrote:JacksonVirgo - idfk
Chemist1422 - s
heytheregirl17 - s
therealet1 - t
Google - t
SparkingJayYT - t
UzayAltay, - t
LOLingHyena - t
TheWabbit - t
Multiuniverse - s
AcidicBreeze - t
AlwaysNever - s
MichaelgRook- s
dota2reporter - t


Any questions

Why am I scum, that came from nowhere
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby heytheregirl17 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:22 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I mean we got one, that's cool
But now we have to deal with dota

We could
But we also could not.

aw dammit :(
Spoiler: Image
heytheregirl17 wrote:Y'all trust me when it comes to matters of protecting ourselves from aliens

I'm not sure whether that says more about me or you guys
User avatar
heytheregirl17
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIV] Winner
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:13 pm
Location: respawining at phylactery, please wait... (CST, UST-6)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:24 am

I'm going to guess there is 4/5 scum left.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby SparkingJay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:24 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:I mean we got one, that's cool
But now we have to deal with dota

We could
But we also could not.

aw dammit :(

Sorry :(

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Revenge: Day 2

Postby dota2reporter » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:25 am

heytheregirl17 wrote:
polypies73 wrote:
TheDebil wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
TheDebil wrote:i literally know dota is confirmed town
i dont care for questioning anyone

If Dota hadn't started posting more towny things, what would you have done to prevent his lynch assuming you actually knew for a fact that Dota is town. The way you were talking about him came off like you didn't really care what other people thought about him, which leads me to believe that you didn't really care whether he was lynched or not by the people who were scumreading him.


to be brutally honest id let yall lynch dota at some point just so i could rant to everyone after the lynch


Ah I knew I actually had a reason for debil scumslipping.

I still can't even find the original post but yeah in BOLD.

and basically the follow up after this post was also obv scum

shiiiiiit
Ok here is where I stand on this
Associations are in dota's favor
but Dota's play is not

I honestly think his play outweighs the association because associations can be faked on debil's end, and at some point he'd have to fake something or he'd run out of peeks.

jesus can you make a post that doesnt include my name in it
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests