SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:36 pm

Here's pretty much a summary about how I feel about Uzay this game, Dota. There are other details not included here, but this is the gist of why I think he's more scum than Poly. Either way, I want Uzay and Poly resolved today.
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:Here's your argument for Poly's progression on Debil:
UzayAltay wrote:I don't know , but I cant really explain your bias on me, or why you TR poly
Them Scumreading HTG means nothing , should mean nothing when they cant explain "why" . He scumread HTG , TRed HTG , than SRed them again , with no progression. When I asked for the reason of sudden TR they said it was a joke . Like what ?
They made a full readlist , isnt it normal them not being correct on one or two ?
Their s-read AN flipped town , for example, did you ask for reason of that ?(You, had a bias to me , asked me even though I didnt SR AN thinking I did )
You are townreading them based Debil push , have you really looked their push on Debil ?
1)Accuse scumslip
2)Back down
3) Asking HTG about Debil wagon (wasnt them Scumreading HTG? )
4)(Post-dead) Lol Debil was ez scum
And same you , accused me for discrediting because I asked poly to show scumslip they found

I just posted the scumslip, which he appeared to have forgotten about during the push, but then posted it when he remembered what it was. What am I missing here?

Them backing down , not pushing Debil ( If he forget The post he could easily say there was A post he scumslipped on Dota but couldnt find right now ) , and at back-up he Said it wasnt A scumslip , means they found The post
And Than post-Dead saying " he was ez scum "
Not saying they Said Debil scumslipped thrice , What are other two ?
And I Seriously need sleep , so really goodbye

I stopped pushing Debil, too. Do you know why? Because, AGAIN
NOBODY WANTED TO PUSH DEBIL ALONGSIDE US
How many times do I have to repeat this?
And yes, we both backed down from our pushes to help someone ELSE get lynched, because, you know, you actually have to cooperate with people to get other people lynched this game. Did you even see how we nearly missed lynching HTG because people weren't cooperating? Are you suggesting that we should've kept pushing Debil, kept our votes on Debil, and hoped that some kind of lynch happened?

No, that's not how you play town, Uzay. And that's my main gripe with you this game. You have NOT worked with town. You have been stubborn as fuck and have refused to cooperate. Do you think I was happy that I had to back down from pushing Debil on D2? I was legit annoyed, especially after he flipped scum. It did feel like nobody was listening to me about Debil when D2 ended. I was happy as fuck to learn that Over decided to kill him, whether it was because he listened to me or not. However, did I let that affect how I worked with others? No. I still worked with the people I was townreading, even if they, too, stopped me from lynching Debil.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:38 pm

that makes sense, but im still having paranoia cuz of the debil townpeek possibility aaaa

if uzay is not a townpeek, who is?
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:38 pm

acidic probs best lynch tmrw ye
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:39 pm

dota2reporter wrote:that makes sense, but im still having paranoia cuz of the debil townpeek possibility aaaa

if uzay is not a townpeek, who is?


didn't you also say multi.

also there's no reason why debil had to have scumread his townpeeks lol.
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:41 pm

dota2reporter wrote:that makes sense, but im still having paranoia cuz of the debil townpeek possibility aaaa

if uzay is not a townpeek, who is?

I don't know and I don't care anymore if I'm being honest.

Up until today, I had been trying so hard to find a reason to not lynch him outside of the townpeek possibility. I even tried to make a plan that involved keeping him, Poly, and Uzay around a little longer and treating them as one confirmed townslot just so that I had a reason to keep him around. I can't ignore how he's been playing anymore though.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:41 pm

polypies73 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:that makes sense, but im still having paranoia cuz of the debil townpeek possibility aaaa

if uzay is not a townpeek, who is?


didn't you also say multi.

also there's no reason why debil had to have scumread his townpeeks lol.

Yes, Multi was the other townpeek Dota and I agreed was possible.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:42 pm

polypies73 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:that makes sense, but im still having paranoia cuz of the debil townpeek possibility aaaa

if uzay is not a townpeek, who is?


didn't you also say multi.

also there's no reason why debil had to have scumread his townpeeks lol.

ok youre right
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:42 pm

i guess theres no point in me being on the wagon? i'll hammer if needed but i'll give the chances for others to vote first
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:42 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:that makes sense, but im still having paranoia cuz of the debil townpeek possibility aaaa

if uzay is not a townpeek, who is?

I don't know and I don't care anymore if I'm being honest.

Up until today, I had been trying so hard to find a reason to not lynch him outside of the townpeek possibility. I even tried to make a plan that involved keeping him, Poly, and Uzay around a little longer and treating them as one confirmed townslot just so that I had a reason to keep him around. I can't ignore how he's been playing anymore though.

him, Poly, and Michael** rather
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:43 pm

dota2reporter wrote:i guess theres no point in me being on the wagon? i'll hammer if needed but i'll give the chances for others to vote first

I just wanted to make sure you had a chance to speak in case you wanted to.

But yeah, I'm fine with someone hammering now if you are.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:47 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:i guess theres no point in me being on the wagon? i'll hammer if needed but i'll give the chances for others to vote first

I just wanted to make sure you had a chance to speak in case you wanted to.

But yeah, I'm fine with someone hammering now if you are.

im fine with it, im pretty sure it's L-2 though cuz chemist unvoted
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:49 pm

dota2reporter wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:i guess theres no point in me being on the wagon? i'll hammer if needed but i'll give the chances for others to vote first

I just wanted to make sure you had a chance to speak in case you wanted to.

But yeah, I'm fine with someone hammering now if you are.

im fine with it, im pretty sure it's L-2 though cuz chemist unvoted

I know. Chemist, Michael, or whoever else is around can vote and revote now is what I meant. :P

But yeah. Let's end the day. G'night, all. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:52 pm

bruh why is no one voting.

i think dota needs to vote
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby dota2reporter » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:52 pm

polypies73 wrote:bruh why is no one voting.

i think dota needs to vote

im here for 30 min, away for 20 and then back for 55

so should be able to vote if needed
26-18 ToSFM
34-26 MU
0-3 MS

60-47
User avatar
dota2reporter
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XIX] Winner
 
Posts: 3329
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:56 am
Location: Somewhere in Kazakhstan, switching between UTC +5 and +6

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:53 pm

oh wait lmao there's an extra hour whoops
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:55 pm

/vote Uzay

hammer whenever

I think I'm gonna pass out now
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:56 pm

MichaelgRook wrote:I'm gonna try to put my vote on 30 minutes before eod so I'll be back

^ Michael will be back

Chemist1422 wrote:if I have to go and it's not at L-1 I'll pop my vote back on

but hi I'm here for now ama

^ Chemist will be back, too, if he stepped away for a moment.

Don't worry, I'm keeping tabs on everyone. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:56 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:/vote Uzay

hammer whenever

I think I'm gonna pass out now

Thank you! G'night!
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:57 pm

nah I've been here but am too tired to comment on anything relevant
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:59 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:nah I've been here but am too tired to comment on anything relevant

Relatable
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby MichaelgRook » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:16 pm

/vote Uzay

nyoom
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:25 pm

Lynch votes

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Paranoia Votes

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority



A Lynch has occurred
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:26 pm

sigh I know we keep saying we'll add flavor but here's hoping I'll have time after finals
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:27 pm

UzayAltay has been lynched!
His role was


Spoiler:
"This is extremely important. Will you please tell Santa that instead of presents this year, I just want my family back."



You are Kevin McAllister, the Lone Boy

Alone? Yes, you are scared. Your family left a young boy alone during the Christmas holidays. However, you have no intentions of being trampled on by dirty thieves. You act upon your instincts, taking out those older and stronger than you. Your actions have made you realize that Christmas is about more than presents, it is about noticing your holiday spirit, and having fun with your friends and family. Santa has chosen you to protect Christmas one more time because he knows that, even if you are scared, you won't run away from the danger.

You are a Good Christmas Spirit, a member of the Nice Faction

Each Day Phase, you may place a vote on a player in order to lynch that player. Alternatively, you may instead vote to end the game once you believe that all of the Naughty Faction in the game have been killed.

If you are ever lynched, during the following Twilight phase, you may exhaust the raw fury of your paranoia to haunt one of the players who ended the previous Day Phase with their vote on you. Haunting any player will result in their paranoia becoming so unbearable that they will take their own life as a result. Performing this action is optional. You are not in any way compelled to do this.

You will win with the Nice Faction by convincing the rest of the Nice Faction to end their paranoia along with you once all of the Naughty Faction are dead.
You will lose if too many of the Nice Faction are killed before this happens.
You will lose if at least one member of the Naughty Faction survives a successful attempt to end the game, twice.
You will lose if you do not satisfy all of these objectives before an unknown number of Day Phases have passed.
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - No longer home? - Twi

Postby Eragon1329 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:28 pm

Twilight Phase 5 has begun. Uzay has 24 hours to submit a kill if he so desires. You know the drill by now. Twilight will end in 24 hours on Jan 24, at 8:30 PM PST
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests