SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:21 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:And You applied Same Logic to Polly , Dont act Like You Dont .

What logic? What logic am I applying to Poly? Because if I'm applying any logic to Poly, it's probably specific logic that can be applied to him and him only.

They pushed scum
As scum they would push their townpeeks
I am very well remembering hearing that from You

YES, I am townreading Poly more because they pushed scum.
YES, scum can push their townpeeks, JUST LIKE DEBIL.
Are you suggesting right now that Poly is pushing a townpeek? What are you trying to suggest here?

Uhh How You Get that even
I am saying You townread Poly based that when they can easily not Do that , not push their townpeeks

What? No. I'm reading Poly based on them helping find scum and based on the towny vibes I've been getting from them since D1.

So gutread
Because You didnt analyze their progression on flipped Scums , that is just A bad read
I just made A post showing their progression on Debil , If I am wrong on any part You are free to point .
HTG I am saying that for A long time , wont say again .

It'd be nice if you made a read on Poly outside of this HTG flipflopping case.

I'd search for More things If people read my case , disaggreed and give feedback about that .
I think , only Wabbit gave feedback to me ( it was before case , but Dont matter ) and they agreed even though they later changed their opinion Because HTG flip .

Well the amount of resistance right now against a Poly lynch should be indicative of how much we disagree with the case

Everybody disaggreed but nobody gave A counterargument

Goodbye I Dont want to play with This town If This is True
( I Actually need to sleep and need to Go , but whatever :) )
44-43 Spoiler: Town Games(26-29)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Here's your argument for Poly's progression on Debil:
UzayAltay wrote:I don't know , but I cant really explain your bias on me, or why you TR poly
Them Scumreading HTG means nothing , should mean nothing when they cant explain "why" . He scumread HTG , TRed HTG , than SRed them again , with no progression. When I asked for the reason of sudden TR they said it was a joke . Like what ?
They made a full readlist , isnt it normal them not being correct on one or two ?
Their s-read AN flipped town , for example, did you ask for reason of that ?(You, had a bias to me , asked me even though I didnt SR AN thinking I did )
You are townreading them based Debil push , have you really looked their push on Debil ?
1)Accuse scumslip
2)Back down
3) Asking HTG about Debil wagon (wasnt them Scumreading HTG? )
4)(Post-dead) Lol Debil was ez scum
And same you , accused me for discrediting because I asked poly to show scumslip they found

I just posted the scumslip, which he appeared to have forgotten about during the push, but then posted it when he remembered what it was. What am I missing here?
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:26 pm

Anyway, I'll respond to the HTG case now.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:27 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:Here's your argument for Poly's progression on Debil:
UzayAltay wrote:I don't know , but I cant really explain your bias on me, or why you TR poly
Them Scumreading HTG means nothing , should mean nothing when they cant explain "why" . He scumread HTG , TRed HTG , than SRed them again , with no progression. When I asked for the reason of sudden TR they said it was a joke . Like what ?
They made a full readlist , isnt it normal them not being correct on one or two ?
Their s-read AN flipped town , for example, did you ask for reason of that ?(You, had a bias to me , asked me even though I didnt SR AN thinking I did )
You are townreading them based Debil push , have you really looked their push on Debil ?
1)Accuse scumslip
2)Back down
3) Asking HTG about Debil wagon (wasnt them Scumreading HTG? )
4)(Post-dead) Lol Debil was ez scum
And same you , accused me for discrediting because I asked poly to show scumslip they found

I just posted the scumslip, which he appeared to have forgotten about during the push, but then posted it when he remembered what it was. What am I missing here?

Them backing down , not pushing Debil ( If he forget The post he could easily say there was A post he scumslipped on Dota but couldnt find right now ) , and at back-up he Said it wasnt A scumslip , means they found The post
And Than post-Dead saying " he was ez scum "
Not saying they Said Debil scumslipped thrice , What are other two ?
And I Seriously need sleep , so really goodbye
44-43 Spoiler: Town Games(26-29)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:27 pm

UzayAltay wrote:I know what Poly Said ( they Said Dota and Hyena was Debil's townpeeks in case Debil flip scum )
That Dont explain their only push being A slip push they backed down , Asking HTG about A Debil wagon , and after their Dead calling Debil ez scum , taking cred.

Okay, I'll look at these parts, too. Hold on.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:35 pm

UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:Here's your argument for Poly's progression on Debil:
UzayAltay wrote:I don't know , but I cant really explain your bias on me, or why you TR poly
Them Scumreading HTG means nothing , should mean nothing when they cant explain "why" . He scumread HTG , TRed HTG , than SRed them again , with no progression. When I asked for the reason of sudden TR they said it was a joke . Like what ?
They made a full readlist , isnt it normal them not being correct on one or two ?
Their s-read AN flipped town , for example, did you ask for reason of that ?(You, had a bias to me , asked me even though I didnt SR AN thinking I did )
You are townreading them based Debil push , have you really looked their push on Debil ?
1)Accuse scumslip
2)Back down
3) Asking HTG about Debil wagon (wasnt them Scumreading HTG? )
4)(Post-dead) Lol Debil was ez scum
And same you , accused me for discrediting because I asked poly to show scumslip they found

I just posted the scumslip, which he appeared to have forgotten about during the push, but then posted it when he remembered what it was. What am I missing here?

Them backing down , not pushing Debil ( If he forget The post he could easily say there was A post he scumslipped on Dota but couldnt find right now ) , and at back-up he Said it wasnt A scumslip , means they found The post
And Than post-Dead saying " he was ez scum "
Not saying they Said Debil scumslipped thrice , What are other two ?
And I Seriously need sleep , so really goodbye

I stopped pushing Debil, too. Do you know why? Because, AGAIN
NOBODY WANTED TO PUSH DEBIL ALONGSIDE US
How many times do I have to repeat this?
And yes, we both backed down from our pushes to help someone ELSE get lynched, because, you know, you actually have to cooperate with people to get other people lynched this game. Did you even see how we nearly missed lynching HTG because people weren't cooperating? Are you suggesting that we should've kept pushing Debil, kept our votes on Debil, and hoped that some kind of lynch happened?

No, that's not how you play town, Uzay. And that's my main gripe with you this game. You have NOT worked with town. You have been stubborn as fuck and have refused to cooperate. Do you think I was happy that I had to back down from pushing Debil on D2? I was legit annoyed, especially after he flipped scum. It did feel like nobody was listening to me about Debil when D2 ended. I was happy as fuck to learn that Over decided to kill him, whether it was because he listened to me or not. However, did I let that affect how I worked with others? No. I still worked with the people I was townreading, even if they, too, stopped me from lynching Debil.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:43 pm

I'm too frustrated right now. I'll come back later.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:20 pm

oop
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Varanus » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:40 pm

Image
can you dont
You were expecting a decent signature...

BUT IT WAS ME! DIO!
User avatar
Varanus
FM Lead Moderator
FM Lead Moderator
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:08 am
Location: Lurking

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:47 pm

I don't know why uzay's so desperate to get the wagon off of him if he's gonna vengekill me as scum anyway hmmmm.
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:48 pm

uzay claiming i didn't push debil is stupid, I voted them and said they were scum. but then eod was already there so we couldn't lynch them.
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:49 pm

EoD is at 4:30AM for me which is amazing.
I’d prefer a lynch within Michael/Et/Multi/Chemist/Wabbit
If one them flipped town then vengekill someone in those 5. That’d be best for clearing but nope no chance of a CFD due to time zones so I’m forced to vote Uzay
/vote Uzay

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:49 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:EoD is at 4:30AM for me which is amazing.
I’d prefer a lynch within Michael/Et/Multi/Chemist/Wabbit
If one them flipped town then vengekill someone in those 5. That’d be best for clearing but nope no chance of a CFD due to time zones so I’m forced to vote Uzay
/vote Uzay

hmmm

can't tell if opportunistic vote or scum wouldn't put themselves in danger like this
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:51 pm

Predicting it now, Uzay flips town and vengekills Poly who is also town and we are left with those 5 mentioned above to deal with -_-

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:51 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:EoD is at 4:30AM for me which is amazing.
I’d prefer a lynch within Michael/Et/Multi/Chemist/Wabbit
If one them flipped town then vengekill someone in those 5. That’d be best for clearing but nope no chance of a CFD due to time zones so I’m forced to vote Uzay
/vote Uzay

hmmm

can't tell if opportunistic vote or scum wouldn't put themselves in danger like this

Can’t tell what you’ve been doing for the last 24 hours.
I’m helping reach maj

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:52 pm

Bye

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:52 pm

Last I checked I was voting Uzay so
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:53 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:Last I checked I was voting Uzay so

and?

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:55 pm

SparkingJayYT wrote:Predicting it now, Uzay flips town and vengekills Poly who is also town and we are left with those 5 mentioned above to deal with -_-

then we still win anyway.

pretty much unless [sparking, dota, hyena] has scum we are fine
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:55 pm

You can't argue that you're doing more than me by saying "I'm helping hit majority" when I was literally on the same wagon as you earlier

That's just shading me for no reason
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:59 pm

Chemist1422 wrote:You can't argue that you're doing more than me by saying "I'm helping hit majority" when I was literally on the same wagon as you earlier

That's just shading me for no reason

Not what I mean. I asked you what you have done so far in the last 24 hours and you reply “I voted Uzay”

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:00 pm

ohhhh I misread

fine whatever
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:00 pm

polypies73 wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Predicting it now, Uzay flips town and vengekills Poly who is also town and we are left with those 5 mentioned above to deal with -_-

then we still win anyway.

pretty much unless [sparking, dota, hyena] has scum we are fine

Still possible we manage to somehow lose maj

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Ok now I really sleep.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:01 pm

is eod in 2 hrs
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yosh1123 and 13 guests