SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:14 pm

yo

probably won't be around for the rest of the night so this is basically a prodge

out of the uzay/michael/poly pool I'd take poly as town over the other 2
mist ~ she/they

current winter theme vibe:
Spoiler:
User avatar
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator
 
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:39 pm
Location: on the beach at dusk (CST/CDT)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:23 pm

polypies73 wrote:
polypies73 wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:I can't see any logic in poly's disruptive behavior beside causing chaos, which is definitely not town-motivated. I think he townread Jackson and one of Jackson's scumread was his townpeak.
Uzay, Michael, Hyena, dota, Acidic, Sparking are likely Town.
/vote poly


kosmo I legitamtely cannot tell if you are joking or not. I really hope someone has already responded to this to find out.

if not guess i'll do it myself


alright looks like this was ignored lmao

1. My "chaos" is me scumreading all the scum and pushing them, i have no idea where you get "chaos" from.
2. I was literally pushing for a micheal lynch instead of a jackson lynch, hwo the fuck can you draw the conclusion that jackson is my townpeek from that.

How is my behaviour disruptive?
Have you seen uzay lol

Agreed. I would say that Uzay has been waaaay more disruptive than Poly. Uzay has actively tried to dismiss cases and pushes on other people by pretty much calling everything NAI. Yes, this is an exaggeration, but seriously, what he's been doing has been very unhelpful as far as making progress on people.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:43 pm

UzayAltay wrote:I didnt mess with Debil or HTG wagon , Pretty sure

---------------------
I'm talking about this, for Debil:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:@Hyena Dota is one of my TRs and I don't think they are doing that .
I dont think anyone' s stance on Debil is indicative at all , given Debil was not a lynch target until they are shot .
HTG , is different . They are lynched . Interactions with HTG can be very well indicative .
I think Sparking is thinking Poly is town just based on that .
I dont have the concern I will be lynched before poly , given that I will venge poly in return . My main concern is nobody would solve that and lynch me or him until it is too late .

Do you know why Debil wasn't a lynch target? Because no one outside of me and Poly wanted him lynched. THAT'S why he wasn't a lynch target. Why didn't you want to lynch him? Why didn't you even comment on Debil much in spite of him having an active scumread on you? Did you even care about anything that Debil posted?

UzayAltay wrote:
polypies73 wrote:Bruh debil is scum they've slipped like 3 times or something.

Show them or I will assume that never happened

---------------------
And this, for HTG:
UzayAltay wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:/vote htg

EVERYONE THIS IS A GOOD WAGON

htg:
- did NOTHING to solve the watchme/jackson problem day 1 (like, actually 0 posts)
- is only TUNNELING players (which is a legit scum strategy)
- does NOT develop on her ideas and pretty much forgets the reads shes done in the past (meaning she did them not for the sake of, you know, using them)
- finds a way to jump on EVERY top wagon despite not scumreading the person on the wagon initially (watchme 0ver uzay)

TBH I will prefer them answering me First , with 3 Quotes of cases on me ( he claimed there are 60 cases on me , and they shouldn't write 61st one ) .

UzayAltay wrote:My vote is staying on poly. I may be able to be here at EOD , but no guarantee .
TBH I would want to hear some More defense from HTG , but it seems they're AFK So .

UzayAltay wrote:TBH HTG should have been lockscum The moment they came , but dodged my question Because I was not here .

UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:My vote is staying on poly. I may be able to be here at EOD , but no guarantee .
TBH I would want to hear some More defense from HTG , but it seems they're AFK So .

So, we almost lynched Jackson at EoD yesterday. The main reason we were unsuccessful was because we didn't have the numbers, even with Google's corpse on the wagon, when we tried to CFD there. You have been scumreading Jackson pretty much the entire game, and if your vote had been on Jackson rather than Poly, the lynch on Jackson might've gone through instead of on HTG. What do you think of the wagons on Jackson and Michael at EoD yesterday? Do you think we were wagoning scum (Jackson and Michael) before we moved back to HTG?

TBH I was suprised Jackson got most votes when I am away .
Actually , as I remember All wagons happened Because HTG self-pres , and 2-3 other people jumping on These . I Dont Actually have A clear opinion on Michael . Jackson , I would support but If I was here , I would vote HTG over Jackson Because HTG never answered my question, and their EOD . I would probably prefer Poly over Jackson , too , Because Jackson's Day 3 wasnt bad ( I think somebody else mentioned that , too ) .
I Dont think We can gain anything from analyzing wagons in terms of wagon's alignment , my opinion on that two people didnt change much, too .
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:10 pm

wow hyena

stop, he's already dead
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:55 pm

Okay, I'm not sure if I've lost my sanity yet or not, but...

I've been doing some more thinking. I think I'm coming to the conclusion that resolving Uzay/Poly isn't such a bad idea after all.

I'll explain my reasoning in just a moment.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:07 pm

Alright, so...

The worst case scenario from lynching in Uzay/Poly is where they both are somehow town.

Initially, I tried to play out this scenario in my head. In this scenario, we would have:
-- 10 alive players
-- around 6-ish players that are TOWN.
-- around 4-ish players that are SCUM.

Immediately, I would remove [Me, Dota, Sparking] from contention,
which would leave the following 7 players: [Chemist, ET, Wabbit, Multi, Acidic, Kosmo, Michael]

(Note: As far as I know, I don't think we'd stand to gain much info if Uzay and Poly both flip town, but please correct me if I'm wrong)

At this point, I started thinking how Michael's alignment would affect things in this group of seven.

If Michael is scum,
-- I would say Chemist is likely to be town, as well as Acidic
-- which would mean that the remaining 3-ish scum would reside in [ET, Wabbit, Multi, Kosmo]

If Michael is town,
-- My reads on Chemist and Acidic flip to scum
-- which would mean there would be 2-ish scum in [ET, Wabbit, Multi, Kosmo]

Look at the bottom two cases though. It seems like regardless of Michael's alignment, there would be at least 2-ish scum in that group of [ET, Wabbit, Multi, Kosmo] if Uzay and Poly are both town.

But then, that got me thinking again.

Michael, Uzay, and Poly can't be all town, could they? Like, I don't think there is any logic that states that they couldn't be, but... it just doesn't feel that way, right?

Thus, if I'm right about that above statement (Michael, Uzay, and Poly not being all town), then MAYBE...
just maybe...
lynching one of Uzay or Poly isn't really that bad of an idea at all?

What do you all think?
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:12 pm

Lynch votes

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Paranoia Votes

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority


Insert Time Here Time Remains
Spoiler:


TG/FM Records

28-30-6

User avatar
Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral
FM Awards: Neutral
 
Posts: 459
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:17 pm
Location: In my own shadow

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:26 pm

wait now you want to lynch uzay.
this is epic.

i basically do not care which one of micheal/uzay/multi dies as long as vengekills are done properly.
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:30 pm

polypies73 wrote:wait now you want to lynch uzay.
this is epic.

i basically do not care which one of micheal/uzay/multi dies as long as vengekills are done properly.

I want to lynch between Uzay and you. If whoever we lynch between you two flips town, I want the other venge-shot.

That means if we do, in fact, lynch Uzay and he flips town, I want him to shoot you.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:39 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
polypies73 wrote:wait now you want to lynch uzay.
this is epic.

i basically do not care which one of micheal/uzay/multi dies as long as vengekills are done properly.

I want to lynch between Uzay and you. If whoever we lynch between you two flips town, I want the other venge-shot.

That means if we do, in fact, lynch Uzay and he flips town, I want him to shoot you.

The alternative is us lynching you and you shooting Uzay if you flip town. :P
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:40 pm

So yeah, basically, you two now have my full permission to go full throttle at each other with all you've got.

Poly vs Uzay Thunderdome. Loser gets lynched.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby MichaelgRook » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:57 pm

I'm for this tbh

acidic is my number one but both poly and uzay are in my poe too which narrows it no matter who's lynched
I'm vibin to video game snow themes and I blame chemist
I'm a they/them Ice-type lover
User avatar
MichaelgRook
Bodyguard
Bodyguard
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:52 pm
Location: Weeb County, USA (PST)

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 am

MichaelgRook wrote:I'm for this tbh

acidic is my number one but both poly and uzay are in my poe too which narrows it no matter who's lynched

you still haven't explained why either of us are in your poe properly lel
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:00 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
polypies73 wrote:wait now you want to lynch uzay.
this is epic.

i basically do not care which one of micheal/uzay/multi dies as long as vengekills are done properly.

I want to lynch between Uzay and you. If whoever we lynch between you two flips town, I want the other venge-shot.

That means if we do, in fact, lynch Uzay and he flips town, I want him to shoot you.

The alternative is us lynching you and you shooting Uzay if you flip town. :P

hmmmmmmmmm I think i slightly prefer the other option.
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby LOLingHyena » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:12 am

polypies73 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
polypies73 wrote:wait now you want to lynch uzay.
this is epic.

i basically do not care which one of micheal/uzay/multi dies as long as vengekills are done properly.

I want to lynch between Uzay and you. If whoever we lynch between you two flips town, I want the other venge-shot.

That means if we do, in fact, lynch Uzay and he flips town, I want him to shoot you.

The alternative is us lynching you and you shooting Uzay if you flip town. :P

hmmmmmmmmm I think i slightly prefer the other option.

I figured you would. :P But yeah, I'm all for it now.
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
User avatar
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 9:58 pm

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:14 am

/vote uzay

he's scum
case closed
i win
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby therealet1 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:20 am

ive clarified i scumread uzay so im fine with that as well
/vote uzay

my wim hit a lowpoint again
User avatar
therealet1
Witch
Witch
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:26 pm
Location: limbo

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby AcidicBreeze » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:03 am

im fine with uzay tbh but i would still prefer Michael to be gone.
VLDR Characters
Spoiler: Elizabeth Hills - End of mystery:
Image





Rachael Collins- MEGA:
Image
Alice Collins - MEGA:
Female, Long Brown Hair, almond eyes with a brown jacket.





Kaitlyn Miles Ceasar - Zero Time Delema:
Image
User avatar
AcidicBreeze
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
[Forum Mafia XX] Winner
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:27 am
Location: "With my own words i can't reach or sway, you and I" <3.

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby polypies73 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:11 am

AcidicBreeze wrote:im fine with uzay tbh but i would still prefer Michael to be gone.


there's no way we don't resolve you/micheal/multi
E
User avatar
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:43 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:57 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:I feel like my frustration is becoming a detriment to my ability to read people right now, so I'm going to try to do something else.

I did some thinking, and [Uzay, Michael, Poly] -- is it unreasonable to think that there is AT LEAST one town in this group? If Uzay is scum, I think Poly might be his townpeek, which would make Poly the "at least one town" in this scenario with Michael still being a question mark. If Poly is scum, does that increase the likelihood of Uzay and Michael being town? Uzay was wrong on Jackson though, so I dunno if this holds up strongly for him, but in Michael's case, I think it kinda applies? So, Michael would be the "at least one town" in this scenario. Finally, if Michael is scum... I don't know if this affects how I'm reading Uzay and Poly? But it would make me feel confident in my own reads again, which in turn would lead me to believe Poly, again, would be the "at least one town" in this scenario.

If we can confirm that there is at least ONE town in that group, then I might use [Uzay/Michael/Poly] as a single slot in my towncore for now and try to look outside of it for scum.

Also, if we can somehow confirm that there are TWO town in that group without lynching any of them, then there's at least 3 scum outside of this group, which would further motivate me to start looking outside of [Uzay/Michael/Poly].

Btw Why Everyone is assuming scum number is 6?

Okay, Uzay. How many scum do you think are in the game? Do you think it's around six, greater than six, or less than six? And don't give me the standard "there's no way to tell right now" sounding answer that I feel like you and others have been giving me all game. Actually form an opinion on this.

TBH I thought We have either 4 or 5.
44-43 Spoiler: Town Games(26-29)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:57 am

SparkingJayYT wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Anyone wanna play tic tac toe?


|_|_|O|
|_|X|_|
|X|_|O|
44-43 Spoiler: Town Games(26-29)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Melted: Day 4

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:13 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:I found some things You Dont Like and some questions You asked , but it is All .

Good job on minimizing my points to 'things I don't like and some questions I asked'. Way to go.

Here, I'll help you. These are the three points I brought up earlier:
-- When provided a list of five people that Dota mentioned could have 3 scum in it, Michael selected Google to be the towniest over ET and Poly
-- Is suddenly not liking ET after not mentioning them at all pretty much the entire game and only AFTER Dota finds a reason to put them in his PoE?
-- Is suddenly feeling confident about Acidic without explanation after suddenly feeling not confident when given a chance to vote them yesterday and tie up their wagon with his. (and apparently, they've found another reason today to suddenly not vote Acidic even though they're feeling more confident that they're scum than Jackson).

And then here are more points that I brought up earilier D4 than that:
-- Had the same jokey, not taking things serious tone that HTG had (the evidence I gave was them proposing to thunderdome each other but not actually doing anything with it).
-- Also shaded me unnecessarily, just like HTG, for wanting to take a break from catching up during D3.
-- Making shallow threats to scumread Jackson.

And these are just points I brought up during D4. I've brought up other points during other days, too, but the ones above all come up in the first page of my ISO, so I don't know how you missed them if you're reading my posts from most recent to oldest.

I didnt took 1 4 5 as A reason
If I Did 4 and 5 Everyone would say " Dont use somebody else's play to read somebody "
1 can be geniune
I Dont remember What I thought about 2-3-6 , but I very well remember I didnt find anything AI upon looking your ISO? for posts about Michael

The only one I'll fully relent on is #2, but that's based on something that has happened today rather than yesterday.

For #4 and #5... okay. Let me ask you this then. Do you think it's reasonable to scumread the kind of shading that HTG was doing towards me, regardless if it came from HTG or not? What about if it came from HTG specifically? And then what about if it came from Michael specifically? I want an answer for all three.

For #1, if you were in Michael's place answering the question given to him, who would you have picked?

Let me start with Last one , I would choose et , but Google is my second .
Shading can normally be Scummy , I agree , but , Shading A person that is townread by Everyone/most people? I Dont know How This is AI (excepting the situation it would have lasted too long) . I Dont even remember anyone scumread HTG based Shading You .
2 is AI If it exist , I would Check that .
Also , I want to answer Why Michael was Null at that point : Because nobody come up with any argument Why they are AI . Your point 2 is The one that was most AI So far . Poly's reason , I remember tunneling them for that and they were town . ( 18E) Chemist couldnt convince me it isnt A geniune read .
44-43 Spoiler: Town Games(26-29)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Ghostly Passing: Day

Postby UzayAltay » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:20 am

LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:I didnt mess with Debil or HTG wagon , Pretty sure

---------------------
I'm talking about this, for Debil:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:@Hyena Dota is one of my TRs and I don't think they are doing that .
I dont think anyone' s stance on Debil is indicative at all , given Debil was not a lynch target until they are shot .
HTG , is different . They are lynched . Interactions with HTG can be very well indicative .
I think Sparking is thinking Poly is town just based on that .
I dont have the concern I will be lynched before poly , given that I will venge poly in return . My main concern is nobody would solve that and lynch me or him until it is too late .

Do you know why Debil wasn't a lynch target? Because no one outside of me and Poly wanted him lynched. THAT'S why he wasn't a lynch target. Why didn't you want to lynch him? Why didn't you even comment on Debil much in spite of him having an active scumread on you? Did you even care about anything that Debil posted?

UzayAltay wrote:
polypies73 wrote:Bruh debil is scum they've slipped like 3 times or something.

Show them or I will assume that never happened

---------------------
And this, for HTG:
UzayAltay wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:/vote htg

EVERYONE THIS IS A GOOD WAGON

htg:
- did NOTHING to solve the watchme/jackson problem day 1 (like, actually 0 posts)
- is only TUNNELING players (which is a legit scum strategy)
- does NOT develop on her ideas and pretty much forgets the reads shes done in the past (meaning she did them not for the sake of, you know, using them)
- finds a way to jump on EVERY top wagon despite not scumreading the person on the wagon initially (watchme 0ver uzay)

TBH I will prefer them answering me First , with 3 Quotes of cases on me ( he claimed there are 60 cases on me , and they shouldn't write 61st one ) .

UzayAltay wrote:My vote is staying on poly. I may be able to be here at EOD , but no guarantee .
TBH I would want to hear some More defense from HTG , but it seems they're AFK So .

UzayAltay wrote:TBH HTG should have been lockscum The moment they came , but dodged my question Because I was not here .

UzayAltay wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:My vote is staying on poly. I may be able to be here at EOD , but no guarantee .
TBH I would want to hear some More defense from HTG , but it seems they're AFK So .

So, we almost lynched Jackson at EoD yesterday. The main reason we were unsuccessful was because we didn't have the numbers, even with Google's corpse on the wagon, when we tried to CFD there. You have been scumreading Jackson pretty much the entire game, and if your vote had been on Jackson rather than Poly, the lynch on Jackson might've gone through instead of on HTG. What do you think of the wagons on Jackson and Michael at EoD yesterday? Do you think we were wagoning scum (Jackson and Michael) before we moved back to HTG?

TBH I was suprised Jackson got most votes when I am away .
Actually , as I remember All wagons happened Because HTG self-pres , and 2-3 other people jumping on These . I Dont Actually have A clear opinion on Michael . Jackson , I would support but If I was here , I would vote HTG over Jackson Because HTG never answered my question, and their EOD . I would probably prefer Poly over Jackson , too , Because Jackson's Day 3 wasnt bad ( I think somebody else mentioned that , too ) .
I Dont think We can gain anything from analyzing wagons in terms of wagon's alignment , my opinion on that two people didnt change much, too .


Come on I need to see "scumslip" to see its validity
Like How This is even messing with wagon
Also First two is my opinion , I didnt even object dota's reasons , I just didnt vote Because HTG didnt defend against me .
Third one is pmuch True , Because that Shows they make up reason to push me .
I Also didnt understand How 3 or 4 is relevant , they are after HTG is lynched .
44-43 Spoiler: Town Games(26-29)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14

Scum Games (18-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
 
Posts: 633
Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 am

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:05 am

cu

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - Icy Death: Day 5

Postby SparkingJay » Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:26 am

Multiuniverse wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:
AcidicBreeze wrote:I feel like jackson has the mafia version of my role

AcidicBreeze wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:@Acidic Derpclear denied

Not a derp clear. I can clearly see jackson softing my role.


kosmo16 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
dota2reporter wrote:also multi is trending down for me

that analysis makes him look pretty bad, also keeping in mind my tr of acidic


My impression is that Acidic was caring for htg too much to be a scum.

could you rephrase that?


I mean why would scum care so much who will be lynched if it could mean they will be next? Acidic genuinely believed htg is town and didn't want her lynch.


For the first one I fail to grasp how it is AI

Because it is a slip that I literally explained in my last post.
Multiuniverse wrote:For the second one
1) Lynch is better than nolynch therefore scum pursuing for a nolynch is a valid tactic
2) Perhaps they think htg was scum
3) If they vote htg they risk being venge (assuming they assume htg is town)

There was also a lot of doubt on acidic at that time so if htg was lynch then that's one lynch closer to them being lynched. By not voting they bring about a possibility of a nolynch which would delay their lynch because htg would still be focused on the next day.

While deepwolf scum wouldnt really care who is lynch as theyd live to endgame, acidic was solidly in poe zone so they would have to, as scum, worry about who gets lynched.

Ofc nolynch is worse and would setup a lynch for Acidic the next day, looking back through they didn't actually say they weren't going to vote HTG but to be fair their progression on the lynch is inconsistent.
Spoiler: EoD D3:
AcidicBreeze wrote:Options before i hammer please

D4:
AcidicBreeze wrote:Wanted a nolynch due to me being unconfident turns out it was the wrong play.

Thinking HTG is scum would require a lot of trust in the read. It is more plausible that scum!Acidic would want to avoid a vengekill rather than save a possible scum. What's weird is they brought it up D4, not sure how AI it is:
AcidicBreeze wrote:Theres no threat of me being venge killed from town!htg here. Im gkad you hammered tbh since i doubt i would have.


True but would also bring attention to Acidic, it's a risky play whether town will see you as villa or wolf for doing that.

Image
User avatar
SparkingJay
Investigator
Investigator
 
Posts: 293
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:35 am
Location: UK

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cob709 and 14 guests