SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia-Game Over-Christmas Saved?

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Rise of Krampus:D

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:07 pm

polypies73 wrote:looks like it is watchme. ok then

also all the people talking about there rolecard

i thought they were all town rc's are the same and same with scum lol. We all have a vengeful mechanic to kill someone if we are lynched right

Correct
On the prospect of me being a wolf in VFM 18:
milte345 wrote:A hyena can't be a wolf because it is in fact a hyena
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby polypies73 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:08 pm

0verki11 wrote:
polypies73 wrote:looks like it is watchme. ok then

also all the people talking about there rolecard

i thought they were all town rc's are the same and same with scum lol. We all have a vengeful mechanic to kill someone if we are lynched right

if you read your rolecard you might find out.

what

that's literally what i am saying
E
polypies73
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Chemist1422 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:08 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Also is it insane to say I want to try to lynch town between watchme/Jackson so we can get both slots resolved in one day

Honestly, I like the people on Watchme. I just don't see what Tilted is seeing in Watchme at the moment.

fwiw i'm on watchme for how watchme dealt with tilted's confusing case

i'm not convinced with tilted's case at all

same

can someone hammer watchme so I don't freak out about us getting a lynch in please and ty
mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)

stop sending reports to me i'm not a tos game moderator
Chemist1422
FM Game Moderator
FM Game Moderator

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:09 pm

TheWabbit wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Also is it insane to say I want to try to lynch town between watchme/Jackson so we can get both slots resolved in one day

Honestly, I like the people on Watchme. I just don't see what Tilted is seeing in Watchme at the moment.

fwiw i'm on watchme for how watchme dealt with tilted's confusing case

i'm not convinced with tilted's case at all

I was hoping Tilted would come back and talk to me about it, but it's getting kinda close to EoD.
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:10 pm

Overkill, are you still around?
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:12 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:Overkill, are you still around?

yes
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.
If you want my discord PM me.
UTC+13 or something is my timezone.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Location: Somewhere in NZ trying to get a good internet connection

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:12 pm

only for another 10min, and ill just vote watchme before I leave
If you need a replacement for an FM or most Forum games, PM me, and ill see if I can replace in.

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:14 pm

0verki11 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:Overkill, are you still around?

yes

If it comes down to it, can I rely on you to hammer Watchme if nobody else comes back?
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby LOLingHyena » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:14 pm

0verki11 wrote:only for another 10min, and ill just vote watchme before I leave

Okay, good. <3 That's all I needed to know.
Ez.
LOLingHyena
Witch
Witch

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:14 pm

LOLingHyena wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
LOLingHyena wrote:

how does that sort of read apply if mafia don't know the alignments of people they're pushing most of the time

Hmm. Good point.

i believe worldbuilding is the key here
it deals with more people than singular scumreading does, and it boxes wolves in with how they want to deal with their townpeeks

i've yet to form hypotheses with the rule of 3 shit
will probably do asap

TheWabbit
FM Awards: Mafia

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:14 pm

i'm now late

cya

TheWabbit

Postby TheWabbit » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:15 pm

TheWabbit wrote:i'm now late

cya

i'm sticking to watchme

/vote watchme
don't have the time to check if i'm on them or not

TheWabbit

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:16 pm

Paranoia Votes

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Lynch votes

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

About 14 minutes remain in the day
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329
FM Awards: Neutral

Postby 0verki11 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:18 pm

/vote Watchme

0verki11
Medium
Medium

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 9:25 pm

Paranoia Votes

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Lynch votes

Current Vote Count
Player Votes Voters
  # Votes Until Majority

Hammer has dropped. Will take a little bit of time for flavor and stuff. If you see the thread unlocked, do not post!
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:25 pm

Ho Ho Ho, my champions, the Champions of Christmas, you are truly brave for your readiness to fight Krampus, at your own peril. I thank you for everything that you are risking to be here, trying to save Christmas for all the other people in the world, oblivious to this cause. You all have my utmost respect, especially those of you who give the ultimate sacrifice. You will always be remembered.

Now, lets get down to this sorry business, before I fall asleep again from overeating. I really should know better by know.

Let me go down my list to make sure you all know whats going on:
-Krampus is back, and wanting to torture me, kill me, and steal Christmas, not necessarily in that order... check.
-You 19 have come together to save Christmas... check
-There are some traitors within your ranks... although this is unproven, it is unlikely that Krampus would lie about this... so i suppose this must be a check.

Theres more but I guess I've told you everything that you need to know to rid your ranks of Krampus's cohorts and join me in the quest to save Christmas.

Lets get down to the milk and cookies and see who you decided is one of Krampus's evil minions.

Mr. Walter Hobbs? The unscrupulous miser-turned good father? But his parental instincts are so drawn out in him, how could he ever turn against the spirit of Christmas once his eyes have been opened...

I guess theres only way to find out, Mr. Hobbs, I will take your spirit from you and examine it, this is the only way. If you are innocent, you will be allowed to choose one more person to come with you to Christmas heaven, or the depths of hell with Krampus, if they are evil. But, there is no turning back, it is your final trip. I wish it didn't have to be this way, but the majority has decided.

Walter Hobbs steps forward slowly, "I would never turn against you, I love you all as I love my own son; the Christmas spirit burns within me; but I am not as young as I used to be, so I go willingly with you, Mr. Claus. I once disbelieved, and denied your existence with all my heart. Now, I give you my heart, to do with what you will. Please protect the rest of the people around me with all your power."

Ah, Mr. Walter Hobbs, you are a brave soul, and I apologize for what must be done.

Santa Claus extends a hand and you see Walter Hobb's spirit float out of his body, the sack of flesh now dropping to the ground. The spirit is mostly transparant, with a slight white gleam to it. The power of the spirit reveals to you all the worst news... Walter Hobbs was innocent.

Alas, hopefully your death will bring some good to this world, my champion. I will do my utmost to ensure that you have not died in vain, and that Christmas will live on forever, in your memory. Now make your choice, brave spirit.

Walter Hobbs's spirit sends a beam of light at someone in the crowd...
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Re: SFM 67: Christmas Paranoia Mafia - The Fallen: Twilight

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:28 pm

Watchme1 has been lynched!

His role was...
Spoiler:
"Miles, I'm sorry. He thinks he's an elf."

You are Walter Hobbs, the remorseful miser

You never thought you had a child. Especially not one as insane or "weird" as you believed this "Buddy" person to be. Dressing up as an elf, thinking he's an elf... seriously? However, his knowledge of your late wife and a pediatrician's results confirmed the worst. You were Buddy's father. You were furious about all the times Buddy annoyed you and hurt your work, causing your employer's office to lose money. You disowned Buddy, but immediately regretted it, and your remorse changed who you were as a person. You allowed yourself to put family first, and were fired from your job as a result, but that didn't matter. Your Christmas spirit started blooming inside of you, and you believed Buddy and all his "crazy" and "child-like" stories. Santa Claus has chosen you because he has seen the new you, when you finally became kind-hearted and caring, and believed in the spirit of Christmas. Now you will fight for the Christmas holiday because it reminds you of the time you spent and will continue to spend with Buddy.

You are a Good Christmas Spirit, a member of the Nice Faction

Each Day Phase, you may place a vote on a player in order to lynch that player. Alternatively, you may instead vote to end the game once you believe that all of the Naughty Faction in the game have been killed.

If you are ever lynched, during the following Twilight phase, you may exhaust the raw fury of your paranoia to haunt one of the players who ended the previous Day Phase with their vote on you. Haunting any player will result in their paranoia becoming so unbearable that they will take their own life as a result. Performing this action is optional. You are not in any way compelled to do this.

You will win with the Nice Faction by convincing the rest of the Nice Faction to end their paranoia along with you once all of the Naughty Faction are dead.
You will lose if too many of the Nice Faction are killed before this happens.
You will lose if at least one member of the Naughty Faction survives a successful attempt to end the game, twice.
You will lose if you do not satisfy all of these objectives before an unknown number of Day Phases have passed.
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:29 pm

Twilight phase 1 starts now. Watchme has 24 hours from now (8:30 PM PST) to submit a vengeful kill on someone that was on his wagon, or not submit a kill.

Day Phase 2 will start on January 8th, at 8:30 PM PST, 24 hours from now
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:26 pm

You all see the beam of light hit someone in the crowd. Turning, you see a tall lanky figure, with almost skelately thing limbs... wait... it IS a skeleton. With a flash of recognition, you realize it is the Pumpkin King himself, Jack Skellington.

Jack Skellington... you once tried to steal Christmas from me, but evidently failed. Your antics prove that you were up to no good, and the brave Walter Hobbs has chosen you to accompany him into death. Let us see your spirit now, with your final release from the throes of life.

Jack Skellington's body crumbles into dust, leaving a pure white silhouette of a Pumpkin

Santa Claus's face becomes shadowed in a grimace

I see now, as much as you wanted to take over Christmas for yourself, it was done out of love for the holiday, and the want to be in something greater than your grim holiday of Halloween. I apologize for mistrusting you, although I did have my reasons, and you have earned your spot in the realm of fallen Good Christmas Spirits. May you rest peacefully for eternity, Pumpkin King, and you as well, Mr. Walter Hobbs.
Last edited by Eragon1329 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Walter Hobbs(Watchme1) has chosen to kill Jack Skellington(Tiltedcomedian) in revenge

TiltedComedian has been killed. His role was

Spoiler:
“That’s right. I AM THE PUMPKIN KING!”

You are Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King

Wait... Pumpkins? Aren't those for Halloween? Oh, you are the one who tried to steal Santa Claus's holiday from him. You are the nightmare that comes before our amazing holiday. Why would Santa Claus ever choose you to help defend our holiday? *Rummages through notes furiously* Ah, there it is. You were chosen by Santa Claus because he recognizes your charisma. You have heart, and spirit, even if it is for the wrong holiday. Santa Claus trusts that your spirit will remain true, and allow you to overcome the fiends that populate Krampus’s army of spiritless monsters.

You are a Good Christmas Spirit, a member of the Nice Faction

Each Day Phase, you may place a vote on a player in order to lynch that player. Alternatively, you may instead vote to end the game once you believe that all of the Naughty Faction in the game have been killed.

If you are ever lynched, during the following Twilight phase, you may exhaust the raw fury of your paranoia to haunt one of the players who ended the previous Day Phase with their vote on you. Haunting any player will result in their paranoia becoming so unbearable that they will take their own life as a result. Performing this action is optional. You are not in any way compelled to do this.

You will win with the Nice Faction by convincing the rest of the Nice Faction to end their paranoia along with you once all of the Naughty Faction are dead.
You will lose if too many of the Nice Faction are killed before this happens.
You will lose if at least one member of the Naughty Faction survives a successful attempt to end the game, twice.
You will lose if you do not satisfy all of these objectives before an unknown number of Day Phases have passed.
Last edited by Eragon1329 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

As for the rest of you, if Krampus is to be believed, the fight is not yet over. Return to your various realms, homes, and comfort spots of your choice. Return with higher spirits tomorrow, and continue in your noble tasks. The fate of the world rests on you.
Last edited by Eragon1329 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Rickdaily12 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:27 pm

OH COME NOW, SANTA CLAUS! CHEER UP! WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS MAKE THIS TIME OF YEAR TO BE SO DREADFULLY BORING?

JUST THINK! NOW THAT HE'S DEAD, THE COMPETITION FOR WHO CLAIMS THE RIGHT TO KRAMPUSMAS HAS SHRUNK TO A DELIGHTFULLY SMALL NUMBER, WHICH ALLOWS US TO GET RIGHT DOWN BACK TO BUSINESS...

HOW WONDERFUL, TO RID MYSELF OF SOMEONE TRYING TO DO MY DEEDS IN A NICE ENOUGH WAY TO BASK IN SANTA'S PITY...

...AND SOON, ME AND MY OTHER NAUGHTY FRIENDS WILL CELEBRATE HIS DEATH ONCE WE GET TO TAKE ALL OF YOUR PRESENTS WITH US!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Last edited by Rickdaily12 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't lie this is all so you could post Ace Attorney gifs and have it be relevant isn't it." ~Sarah Thorpe

Looking for guides? :D

Check out the LGBTAI+ Thread!

Rickdaily12
FM Awards: Town
FM Awards: Town

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:29 pm

I, Santa Claus, the guardian of Christmas, will never allow you to destroy the spirit of Christmas, and create the demented Krampusmas. This is unacceptable, and shall never come to pass. Your minions are too few and weak to stand against the true power of the good that is in the Champions of Christmas. Your revolution is for naught... you shall never defeat us.

The sun starts to rise

Arise, Champions.

It is time for a new day. Brush off the events of last night, but do not forget the spirits that have been lost. Honor their sacrifices by being true to your spirit, and rout the evil minions of Krampus from this noble holiday. Take revenge for our fallen comrades, and make a decisive blow against the forces of evil!

Onwards, my heroes, light the darkness with your spirit that glows so bright!
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Eragon1329 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:32 pm

Day 2 has begun. It will end at 8:30 PM PST on January 11th, 2020.

You may now post
Spoiler:

TG/FM Records

28-30-6

Eragon1329

Postby Chemist1422 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:33 pm

mist ~ she/her

i guess this is goodbye?
(still here for danganronpa i guess)