XX7 | Role Swapper | Game Over (Town Win)

The threads where you play mafia will be posted here.

Moderators: Varanus, FM Game Moderators

Re: XX7 | Role Swapper | Day 2

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sun May 31, 2020 11:28 am

unvote wrote:
murat1996 wrote:
unvote wrote:then why do you keep doing it
i'm not the one starting any of these

Anyway just illiterate your reads if they have changed or not

i'll do us all a favor and pretend this was a coherent sentence asking for my reads

Still want 3cheers as a first priority
reidak still isn't properly engaging with the thread, and is also continuously never giving off any controversial opinions at all, as if he exists purely to sheep general sentiment
chemist can still pad my numbers for third place just for mech reasons

amazing, that
~Trash

Sophisticatedly unsophisticated Sophie.

Other gamertags are papill0n and luciolebrillant, dependent on game launcher.

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sun May 31, 2020 11:32 am

OllyRenard wrote:Are we really just going to let Cenvil live off that "town slip"? :BlobCry:

what do you propose we shall do, then? I doubt it was orchestrated.
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sun May 31, 2020 11:34 am

MaddanKiazo wrote:
murat1996 wrote:
MaddanKiazo wrote:Murat Seems mad i can be in Town Read which genuinely makes me think about bad thing

No, how am I mad?

I said you were meh initially before saying null, I don't see what's the issue

Also why is it bad for you to be in the Poe list? That should encourage you to do something more and NOT the other way around

Didn't seem like it, term of mad was over used i will replace it with "concerned"

and being in PoE makes me disappoints after the works that show me i am town

everyone here is trying to solve the game, so you won't get a townread just because you put in some effort
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby 3cheersforidiots » Sun May 31, 2020 11:37 am

MaddanKiazo wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
MaddanKiazo wrote:If Manate/Cenvil2 Don't post sime stuff I will count them as defeated wolves

that's random

it actually isn't in my mind cause i have been noticing them and that was the moment that i really felt that i should say it

could have said it earlier, both Manatee and Cenvil has been pretty absent D2
~Trash

FM Record
3 - 4 - 0

ImageImage
3cheersforidiots
Lookout
Lookout

Postby MaddanKiazo » Sun May 31, 2020 11:53 am

3cheersforidiots wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:wait James had the gun didn't he

oh

murat had the gun???

How much read have you done?

3cheersforidiots wrote:
MaddanKiazo wrote:
murat1996 wrote:
MaddanKiazo wrote:Murat Seems mad i can be in Town Read which genuinely makes me think about bad thing

No, how am I mad?

I said you were meh initially before saying null, I don't see what's the issue

Also why is it bad for you to be in the Poe list? That should encourage you to do something more and NOT the other way around

Didn't seem like it, term of mad was over used i will replace it with "concerned"

and being in PoE makes me disappoints after the works that show me i am town

everyone here is trying to solve the game, so you won't get a townread just because you put in some effort

Everyone,Are you sure?
MaddanKiazo

Postby MaddanKiazo » Sun May 31, 2020 11:55 am

3cheersforidiots wrote:
MaddanKiazo wrote:
3cheersforidiots wrote:
MaddanKiazo wrote:If Manate/Cenvil2 Don't post sime stuff I will count them as defeated wolves

that's random

it actually isn't in my mind cause i have been noticing them and that was the moment that i really felt that i should say it

could have said it earlier, both Manatee and Cenvil has been pretty absent D2

and then says this (ref to my last post)
still wouldn't it be random to you again?
MaddanKiazo

Postby MaddanKiazo » Sun May 31, 2020 11:55 am

I like how HTG left and not answering any question
MaddanKiazo

Postby murat1996 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:57 am

3cheersforidiots wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:wait James had the gun didn't he

oh

murat had the gun???

Doesn't look like you read the thread
33-40-3 : My FM Record

Hosted: VFM13

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

My discord is just fluffymurat
murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby Cenvil2 » Sun May 31, 2020 12:02 pm

OllyRenard wrote:
MaddanKiazo wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:Are we really just going to let Cenvil live off that "town slip"? :BlobCry:

Which?

Cenvil saying this
Cenvil2 wrote:
unvote wrote:after all, scum are the only things fake claiming cit/ascetic, right? (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Thats not the only thing about you screaming mafia.

You were shading me as the last mafia during multiple times during D2. (the hardest evidence is there, when people did not believe in the Agent yet, and left me out from the ascetic claims.)
And you changed your contrubition, when you were called upon it. (it really was only one post, but you definitely did.)
And I did not even talk about your angleshots late D1...

"You were shading me as the last mafia"
I don't consider this a town slip. I've called the last two mafia "last mafia" in my head even knowing there are two left

where is the townslip there?
After unvote flips red, there will be only one mafia left.
So their shade definetly would shading me into the last mafia spot...
Cenvil2
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner
[Forum Mafia XVII] Winner

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:50 pm

dont mind me just failing school and catching up
they/she

Discord: light fagami#0016
ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby murat1996 » Sun May 31, 2020 12:53 pm

Cenvil2 wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
MaddanKiazo wrote:

Which?

Cenvil saying this
Cenvil2 wrote:
unvote wrote:after all, scum are the only things fake claiming cit/ascetic, right? (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Thats not the only thing about you screaming mafia.

You were shading me as the last mafia during multiple times during D2. (the hardest evidence is there, when people did not believe in the Agent yet, and left me out from the ascetic claims.)
And you changed your contrubition, when you were called upon it. (it really was only one post, but you definitely did.)
And I did not even talk about your angleshots late D1...

"You were shading me as the last mafia"
I don't consider this a town slip. I've called the last two mafia "last mafia" in my head even knowing there are two left

where is the townslip there?
After unvote flips red, there will be only one mafia left.
So their shade definetly would shading me into the last mafia spot...

Wut

My discord is fluffymurat#2318 if you really want it I guess...it's now a legacy name.

murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:53 pm

James wrote:I'm keeping my vote on unvote, if I managed to catch both michael and wabbit then I believe my reads are good enough to catch unvote as the third one as well. Having their thoughts known but covering it up with general fluff/useless posts/arguments and not even bothering with pushing their SRs
plus that flailing near the end of their tantrum with murat happened too

the whole justification behind this post is really towny actually
they/she

ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:55 pm

james using being drunk as an excuse for contradicting himself is questionable???
they/she

ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:55 pm

murat1996 wrote:James, what the fuck was that??

That sounded unnecessarily rude

funny
they/she

ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:57 pm

he gunned a mafia member-
they/she

ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby unvote » Sun May 31, 2020 12:58 pm

ManateeDude wrote:

???????????????
unvote

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:59 pm

unvote wrote:
ManateeDude wrote:

???????????????

nvm thats murat excuse me
they/she

ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby ManateeDude » Sun May 31, 2020 12:59 pm

ManateeDude wrote:
unvote wrote:
ManateeDude wrote:

???????????????

so the answer becomes no
they/she

ManateeDude
Medium
Medium

Postby unvote » Sun May 31, 2020 1:00 pm

MaddanKiazo wrote:
unvote wrote:maddan effectively doesn't exist
i can't even town read him from the wagon because he wasn't there for a long time before day end

Life exist, and don't like shit post
And Disagree with second statement i have placed my vote and as my second post after that vote i knew i would not make it to end of the day so i placed the vote as mafia i would not do that since my crew would be in danger if he was lynched so that makes me more towny

unvote

Postby murat1996 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:01 pm

ManateeDude wrote:
unvote wrote:
ManateeDude wrote:

???????????????

HTG even thought James had the gun

Apparently this is quite the joke

murat1996
[Forum Mafia X] Winner
[Forum Mafia X] Winner

Postby unvote » Sun May 31, 2020 1:01 pm

wild that people actually believe i scum slipped
get some help (︶^︶)
unvote

Postby Reidak » Sun May 31, 2020 1:04 pm

just a heads up I've been busy making this post so I've only skimmed the last few pages, will be re-reading them and making responses if I feel

---

also another heads up: unvote, I'm not really concerned or interested in what you think regarding this, I'm more interested in everyone else's thoughts on this, particularly my towncores thoughts. feel free to reply or make your own observations for this post but bear in mind I most likely won't bother taking stuff you say into account here.

alright, I've gone over unvote's ISO and let me just say that it was a doozy of an ISO, enough to make me drop my townread upon re-evaluating them. without further ado:

let me make my case as to why unvote is a wolf, and why we should lynch them.

to start off, I'll post my notes from reading their ISO, basically just a summary from my point of view of what they've posted up to this point.

Code: Select all
page 1: D1 begins, they are generally just shitposting with a lot of useless posts + eqsy vote. also hypos despite later saying hypos were bad - very hypocritical. ;)
page 2: more useless filler posts, continues to push/get on at eqsy. some disassociations with wabbit.
page 3: continues complaining about wabbit to murat after wabbit/uzay, more lennyposting, votes olly for coasting. lambasts murat for taking issue with them calling olly out rather than olly's posts themselves. didn't seem concerned in regards to cenvil coasting
page 4: more memes, weird "deeper meaning" post, claims they're not flying under the radar/barely solving, focusing harder on cenvil showing up to the thread, complains about cenvils reads, claims their fluff posting isn't scummy, attempts to CFD Sparking
page 5: yet more lenny/memeposting, complaining about players bad takes, brushes off michael wagon, continues to sheep chemist, minimal actual content + implying stuff without actually saying anything new or meaningful, odd comment talking about zoruas death, strangely points out issues with olly wagon despite not unvoting them - by proxy attempting to disassociate with chemist
page 6: spams that simpsons meme, doesn't like the TI claims so waits for TI claims to redact them and counts them (possible wabbit disassociations?), continues getting on at murat despite wabbit shot, complains about people thinking they'll flip scum and brushes off murat and uzay
page 7: still focused on ED retracting his cop claim, seems to actually commend uzay for providing reasoning for their scumread(?), makes detailed post complaining how little I've engaged with other players which is incorrect+inconsistent,
page 7 continued: also complains about progression, possible htg bussing, likes lynching 3cheers despite still not removing vote, asks not to be investigated, claims they went from citizen to ascetic despite hypo'ing ascetic the day before, claims they don't have information and argues with cenvil over unvote possibly shading cenvil as mafia, complains about murats reads again
page 8: no lennies (gasp!), elaborates to htg regarding sun statement saying they were low-hanging fruit for a lynch, false claims regarding my actions and still wants 3cheers dead DESPITE NOT VOTING THEM

now, what's necessarily wrong with this? if you're already voting or scumreading unvote you most likely already have an idea but for those who aren't let me tell you what's up here. I'll go over more general aspects I find off and go into more specific stuff later in my case.

firstly, their posts give me an open wolf vibe. why is that, you may ask? well as pointed out by several players so far, their content has mostly comprised of fluff posts that say little to nothing which is undeniably annoying to read and clogs up the thread, making the game harder to read as a result. if you want to confirm this for yourself, go ahead and look at their ISO, count how many posts of theirs actually add content to the game beyond memes, lennyposting or superficial statements. take the simpsons memes for instance, they just didn't stop posting the same fucking thing over and over again. obviously people will have different opinions regarding what counts as content but even if you're lax about what counts, it should still be glaringly obvious just how little meaningful content they're posting. I get the feeling that they're trying to dominate the town by just trying to make as many posts as possible so they can drown out any actual meaningful content being posted, and it shows with them being leaps and bounds ahead of everyone except murat in their post count, making up over 10% of the thread.

unvote wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I'm mainly going off your fluff:content ratio

i'll go ahead and write down in my notes that posting is scummy then
good to know (*  ̄︿ ̄)

it's even somewhat lampshaded here in this post after Sparking complained about the amount of fluff they were posting. unvote didn't give a damn that they were posting a whole lot of fluff at that point, and simply dismissed Sparking over it by implying just posting no matter what wasn't scummy.

secondly, it feels as if they have a narrow focus over the course of the whole thread. an example of this is how they've consistently been going after 3cheers the entire game, even when Eqsy was still playing unvote was going after them for the most part, only stopping go for a CFD onto Sparking (will come back to this later). on D2, they pocketed Chemist and voted Olly, but then after that point they've always been going on about how 3cheers is their top priority for lynching, despite never unvoting Olly. to be fair, they were also disliking Olly however that's just another example of their narrow focus. elaborating further on this, throughout the entire game so far their stances have barely changed in regards to 3cheers slot and Olly, with the only exceptions being a brief murat push before murat shot Wabbit and including me in the PoE later on. it felt as if they were starting to get concerned about being lynched, so they decided to start pushing me as well as 3cheers and Olly so it would look like they were doing something of value in the game - it is interesting how they started to cut down on the fluff posting a bit as well as attempting to do more after their wagon started gaining serious traction, even forgoing including lennies in a lot of their posts. perhaps they were fine with the status quo up until that point, which spurred them onto giving a fuck? I think so.

for examples on D2:

unvote wrote:mechanical odds of there being multiple scum in { reidak, chemist, 3cheers } is decently high, but also something i don't care enough about to deal with
it's much more fun pushing murat (*^-^*)

unvote wrote:personal favorite is still 3cheers

unvote wrote:
murat1996 wrote:

i'll do us all a favor and pretend this was a coherent sentence asking for my reads

reidak still isn't properly engaging with the thread, and is also continuously never giving off any controversial opinions at all, as if he exists purely to sheep general sentiment

want to know another interesting thing about this? they literally don't provide any reasoning for wanting to lynch 3cheers after complaining about Eqsy's reads being shit on D1 + them ignoring the mechanic discussion. the only possible argument they've provided for 3cheers (player, not slot) that I saw was mechanic related with the whole hypoclaim argument:

unvote wrote:only popped in because i wanted to comment on this
Cenvil2 wrote:But why would mafia attack a cit hypo (which could be protected/watched by a Lookout) when they could attack any ascetic claim without of the fear of that?

this is the reason i said there was a decently high chance of there being multiple scum in { chemist/reidak/3cheers }
i was figuring the reason a cit claim would be attacked over an ascetic claim is because mafia numerically were guessing there were more PRs in the cit claims

also yeah that post did age very well
it really is shocking how often that tell works
(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

a bit peculiar how unvote says 3cheers is their top choice for lynching today yet they haven't provided any actual reasoning beyond Eqsy-related stuff to lynch them, or even just voting them in the first place. now that the big one's out of the way, some smaller yet still prevalent examples of this narrow focus:

constantly mentioning waiting for Cenvil in the thread at D1 EoD

unvote wrote:also it would be appreciated if cenvil would post considering how long he has been lurking the thread (¬‿¬)

unvote wrote:worth noting cenvil has continued to lurk without posting (✿◕‿◕✿)

unvote wrote:cenvil really do still be lurkin with 1 hour left (✿◕‿◕✿)

and then when Cenvil does show up, all that results of it is unvote pointing out Cenvil's way of reading people.

constantly waiting for EvilD to retract their TI claim

unvote wrote:
James wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:is this a convenient time to say I have red on chemist

nice and radical FPS you got in your brain there! Total gamer!

more believable claim than ED still ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

unvote wrote:no

unvote wrote:i'm gonna afk until everyone has finished claiming/retracting all their ti claims
not worth my time dealing with this charade (¬︿̫̿¬☆)

unvote wrote:so are you saying all 3 cop claims are real

unvote wrote:then my point still remains
bye

unvote wrote:1/3

unvote wrote:has ed revealed that his cop claim is fake yet?

unvote wrote:oh okay he hasn't

the tone of this felt odd, it felt as if they wanted to pull something but couldn't with EvilD not having retracted their claim yet

thirdly, they've been relatively inconsistent throughout the game so far. a quick example of this is how recently, they were calling me out for not engaging with the thread despite not being much better than me in that regard.

unvote wrote:
murat1996 wrote:

I have been interacting with players throughout the game, and I certainly don't recall me wanting to lynch Chemist being very popular amongst the thread on D1. in addition to that, I also scumread James despite him being mostly townread to my knowledge at the time. hell, even now I have manatee in my towncore, something which definitely doesn't seem to be popular with the rest of the thread. in fact, I was even still leaning town on unvote earlier whilst the thread began to turn on him. certainly doesn't scream "sheeping general sentiment", does it? and even aside from the stuff I just listed, why would I bother going against the grain that much if I agreed with what was being said by players? meanwhile unvote on the other hand, has shown numerous signs of having an inconsistent narrative throughout the game.

for instance, early on in the game they claimed ascetic, and then after the fact they complained about hypoclaiming. then in D2, they decide they were just going to say they were originally citizen but only then had they become ascetic:

unvote wrote:i will always be an ascetic, so there is no reason for any investigatives to ever visit me (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

unvote wrote:
James wrote:Wabbit and Uzay have massive egos and won't back out of an argument until they've won, which literally makes wabbit a hypocrite as he had said stuff like these ain't helping town progress
/vote Wabbit
I don't like this wabbit at all, plus I think uzay might be approaching quicklynch territory

more or less agreeing with this post ( ̄、 ̄)

since wabbit is tired of being told his plays are wrong, i'll just wait for post to explain why hypos are bad
damage is already done anyway, no reason for it to not be finished at this point
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

unvote wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:Here's a question
Did we ever hear about who swapped roles
That would probably prove useful

i have changed from being a citizen to an ascetic (★ ω ★)

and when they're questioned about it by Cenvil?

unvote wrote:minor details

thoses last two quotes in particular felt strange, tonally and in context of the hypo argument. why would unvote go out of their way to claim ascetic D1 yet then contradict themselves later by then hypoclaiming they were citizen who had only just become ascetic? another interesting thing to point out regarding this is how they say it's so they don't get investigated. now this makes sense with the hypoclaiming happening so PR's don't target ascetics, but the thing that really gets me here is their repeated insistence of PR's not investigating them across the day.

unvote wrote:i will always be an ascetic, so there is no reason for any investigatives to ever visit me (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

unvote wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:hello

I think we should hypo what kind of cit we are, if cit, to minimize the chance PRs hit an ascetic

this could actually work

i am an ascetic, so investigative roles should not visit me
(*^-^*)

unvote wrote:
Reidak wrote:
unvote wrote:
Reidak wrote:@unvote, any particular reason you like mentioning that you hypo'd ascetic a lot?
or to translate to your language: (♥ᗜ♥) |||(ʘᗝʘ)||| ⸮σ‿σ?

to make sure i don't get investigated (¬‿¬)

you really don't want people to investigate you then if you've kept repeating the claim, hmm? (ᴗ‿ᴗ)

correct (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

unvote wrote:
UzayAltay wrote:
unvote wrote:the claims on their own really are -ev, i don't know why people thought it was a good thing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

at least i can scum read eqsy more for ignoring almost the entire conversation about it (¬‿¬)

Bruh Than Why Did You claimed in First place ?

so i don't get investigated o((>ω< ))o

unvote wrote:so don't try to investigate me
it is a waste of your time (✿◡‿◡)

mentioning it once is one thing, but that many times? that just ain't right

now, another point towards the inconsistency point. I already talked about this earlier, but unvote seemed more confident and relaxed earlier on, however more recently they've been trying harder to push players and try to add to the game. It's odd because there's a huge contrast between these two states, and why would unvote go from this kind of posting constantly:

unvote wrote:
EqsyLootz wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:So far, I am liking Reidak trying to get the ball rolling especially this early on.

It's NAI. Scum can do the same trying to get the game going and reads beginning.

since you dislike other people trying to make reads, i'm sure you have some of your own to share with us, right? (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

unvote wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:murat advocating against brain usage is just ????????????

a true ToS player (︶^︶)

to this?

unvote wrote:
Cenvil2 wrote:
unvote wrote:if you don't want people to know you're looking at the thread, hide your online activity
it's not that hard ( ̄、 ̄)

Anyone calling me out for it still angleshooting.
So technicaly I dont have reason to do it.

I have no issue people knowing when I read thread, I read all the thread always anyways, when I get online. So it is not like someone can share any info I won't read when they dont see my name.

it's not angleshooting if you're publicly showing it off to everyone
Cenvil2 wrote:
unvote wrote:i'm also curious what you mean when you say i was shading you as specifically the "last" mafia ( ̄┰ ̄*)

granted i can't find me even mentioning you at all here d2 except when in that small thing with murat, and that was the opposite of shade if anything

Leaving out informations, where you definetly had more.

you are going to have to explain that in much more detail
even i don't comprehend how i was shading you

unvote wrote:
heytheregirl17 wrote:
unvote wrote:htg thinks i was scum reading them when i said i was predicting they would be thrown into the sun?
whack

What was the point in even saying that then, all you did was open the door to whack me

it was a way of saying that you were rapidly becoming low hanging fruit for a lynch
idrc how you choose to interpret it past that point i guess

unvote wrote:
murat1996 wrote:

i almost feel as if it speaks for itself, but basically there's an obvious contrast to me regarding unvote at the start of the game and unvote now. you may agree or disagree with me regarding on how you see it, but to me it's clear somethings up regarding unvotes narrative.

lastly, some miscellaneous stuff that seemed weird

the Michael wagon

another interesting note is how they appeared to brush off the michael wagon, or at least seemed nonchalant about it:

unvote wrote:
watchme1 wrote:Michael CFD is ew, partly cause I wanna believe my slight nt read is correct and cause I have massive ego

i feel like this is the second time i've read this post ( ̄┰ ̄*)

unvote wrote:i didn't even know michael was a wagon
( ̄、 ̄)

unvote wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:am now cit

/vote olly

michael tried to dissolve his wagon while they were both in danger

>rand w/w

https://thecrowncorporation.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/acwhc-e284a2angelcraft-crown-world-heritage-conservation-corpvs-crown-natural-wildlife-santuraies-and-marine-sancturaries-marsupial-bunny.jpg
/vote olly

to me, it was weird how they barely even mentioned michael in D1. it just seemed like to unvote, michael wasn't really worth bothering with, and even after the flip they've barely commented on michael despite the mafia flip and possible associations with other players.

the attempt to CFD Sparking

now I could get chemist's motivation for starting the CFD, but unvotes is shakier. it feels more out of the blue than chemist's vote despite some posts from unvote complaining about sparkings takes.

unvote wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Cenvil - Just a load of mechtalk besides that recently they were pressuring Murat for content but nothing came out of it, I had a look at their other town games and they are just as unproductive there as they are here.
Unvote - Mostly their iso is fluffy, the takes they have made I have liked such as their stance on Uzay from the Uzay/Wabbit arguments
unvote wrote:let it suffice to say that murat taking more issue with me pointing out olly's very poor posting recently (which has continued since i last checked in) than with olly's posts is very concerning
to the degree where it feels like the stance is completely fake, and is purely to pretend they have a real reason to scum read me
(︶^︶)

This read may hold value? I haven't really checked Murat's iso to see if it holds water but seems somewhat strong.

SparkingJayYT wrote:mmm
/vote Unvote

pardon? ( ̄、 ̄)

unvote wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:Olly - nah
Cenvil - Not confident in since they aren't productive as either alignment
Michael - unsure
Weeb - Fluffy with minimal content, at times echoing reads.

this is impressively bad (*^-^*)

unvote wrote:
SparkingJayYT wrote:I'm mainly going off your fluff:content ratio

i'll go ahead and write down in my notes that posting is scummy then
good to know (*  ̄︿ ̄)

unvote wrote:/vote Sparking
(★ ω ★)

and after this CFD attempt, they never bring it up again. motivations felt weak, and to me it's odd how they never brought it up again.

"Deeper meaning" comment

unvote wrote:what a fast pop in (✿◕‿◕✿)

unvote wrote:
unvote wrote:what a fast pop in (✿◕‿◕✿)

(before anyone asks, there is no deeper meaning here)

despite their claim here, the tone and... meaning behind these posts is unusual, like it just seems to be a really weird thing to point out and then claim there's no deeper meaning to it. also doesn't help with the lenny face used in this post but I digress - to me it's just a weird set of posts that despite unvotes claims, imply something deeper (if there legit is no deeper meaning I don't really care, just wanted to point out how weird these posts felt)

complaining about olly coasting and not cenvil

I do understand they elaborated on this, but unvotes attitude towards it soured me a bit.

unvote wrote:let it suffice to say that murat taking more issue with me pointing out olly's very poor posting recently (which has continued since i last checked in) than with olly's posts is very concerning
to the degree where it feels like the stance is completely fake, and is purely to pretend they have a real reason to scum read me
(︶^︶)

unvote wrote:
murat1996 wrote:
(︶^︶)

Now you are pretty much a hypocrite here, I'm only scumreading you due to only focusing on Olly and disregarding cenvil's random vote on me, I don't see how this is fake to you

if only there were a post somewhere that explained why i cared about olly and not cenvil
if only (✿◕‿◕✿)

unvote wrote:yes
because cenvil didn't say he wasn't coasting
so i did not particularly care about him popping in and out like that
( ̄、 ̄)

even if olly himself says he isn't coasting, what's different between him coasting and cenvil coasting even if cenvil doesn't say they're not coasting? the stance regarding murats take was also disgusting to me, seemed rather dismissive of him even though the original point of only caring about olly saying he wasn't coasting compared to cenvil not saying anything was silly in the first place - if they're both coasting, they're coasting. why bother singling out olly rather than getting on at both him and cenvil for coasting?

---

I could go into associations further, I could expand on the points I made, I could provide even more examples of scummy shit I've seen. hell, I could even go into the lenny faces but I won't do that to save my sanity. however, this case is already big enough as is and if I make it too long then it legitimately won't be read at this point. plus I've been writing this for way longer than I intended and I need a break. but hopefully I've got my point across and you decide to lynch unvote today.

tl:dr; unironically read the full thing I'm serious about this

and to top it all off

/vote unvote

now I'll take a break, god that was long and painful to write
Reidak

Postby unvote » Sun May 31, 2020 1:05 pm

oh god my eyes
unvote

Postby Reidak » Sun May 31, 2020 1:05 pm

do forgive me for taking up half the webpage btw
Reidak

Postby UzayAltay » Sun May 31, 2020 1:05 pm

unvote wrote:wild that people actually believe i scum slipped
get some help (︶^︶)

No I didnt believe You scumslipped
I believe You openwolfed
46-46 Spoiler: Town Games(27-32)

NFM50,NFM51,NFM52,14D,14E, NFM54 ,14H (AF), 14G, NFM 55, NFM 56, 15C, NFM 57, NFM 58,15F,SFM45,16B, VFM36, 16D , SFM 47 , VFM38, NFM62 , 16G ,VFM 39, EpisodeXVII, 17B , 17C , VFM44 , 17D , 17F,18C,18D,18E,VFM55,VFM57,SFM64, 19C,VFM58,VFM59 ,19D,VFM60,SFM66,SFM67,VFM64,SFM70,VFM69,XX7,XX9, VFM71,VFM72, VFM73, VFM74, 21A,VFM75,VFM76,XX14,VFM77,XX16,VFM78,VFM79

Scum Games (19-14)

NFM 48 , NFM 49 , TFM 65 ,TFM 66 , Episode XV ,TFM68 ,VFM 34, NFM61 , VFM42 , SFM53, VFM43,17E,VFM49,SFM60,CFM19,VFM54, EpisodeXIX, SFM63, 19E, 19F ,VFM62 ,VFM63,XX3,VFM66,XX5,VFM67,XX6,SFM72,XX8,VFM70,XX10,SFM76,SFM80
UzayAltay
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner
[Forum Mafia XV] Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads