vampires too weak

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Re: vampires too weak

Postby cmitc1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:12 pm

Kephin wrote:
orangeandblack5 wrote:Easily programmable? Yes, at least comparatively.

Fun? Not really?

Balanced? Don't make me laugh. These ideas all overpower Vampires, except for the last one that heavily nerfs them (and further breaks the game). Not a single one of these ideas fix the problems at the heart of the Vampire role.

Again, not sure why you're so unnecessarily pessimistic. I don't attack your suggestion (even though almost any of mine would be more helpful). You're not adding anything to the conversation, so I'm going to have to assume you're a troll.

cmitc1 wrote:vamps are op without a vh

vamps are too weak with a vh.

so why not just remove them >.>

From what I've experienced, it's not entirely the vh that makes them weak. Most of my games where vamps felt underpowered, it was because of constantly hitting bite-immune roles, and being killed off by mafia/neutral roles. Vampire hunters were either not in the game, or didn't play a part in our loss.

biting immune plays is a bad vampire, not watching chat.
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby Kephin » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:39 pm

But it's an evil player's goal to make people believe they are town. For example, a sheriff/lookout claim could be an executioner (bite immune).
Kephin
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby cmitc1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Kephin wrote:But it's an evil player's goal to make people believe they are town. For example, a sheriff/lookout claim could be an executioner (bite immune).

you would know I he was exe the day he revealed? and its pretty obvious who is town, and who is not in town of salem
cmitc1
Arsonist
Arsonist

Postby Kephin » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:08 pm

If that were the case, there would be no game. The whole premise of the game is finding out who is and is not town.
Kephin
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Previous

Return to Suggestions