Suggestion - TT game mode

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Suggestion - TT game mode

Postby itsEffie » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:56 pm

I think that including anonymous votes for this mode would be an interesting twist. I can't count how many times the TT was easily outted for not voting for a coven member.
itsEffie
Jester
Jester

Re: Suggestion - TT game mode

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:22 am

Thats totally TT's fault, not a gamemode problem
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby itsEffie » Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:18 am

I'm never said that it's a gamemode problem. I think that it would simply add a new element to the game.
itsEffie
Jester
Jester

Postby Cavespider17 » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:08 pm

Not voting someone is part of how you can find evils. Otherwise the game mode would be unfair against town as the Traitor doesn't come up as suspicious and has no other direct tells as to who is evil. I don't think Anonymous voting would work because of that.
Cavespider17
Witch
Witch

Postby Soulshade55r » Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:18 am

Vote reading is one of the core ways to read some TT's behaviour, if anything i dislike how TT a lot of the time is just suicide plays for countdown and not using a town traitors abilities for benefits (for example A vigi or jailor refusing to kill so they can get a tt win).

TT mode works well just needs adjustments that would allow the removal of countdown and stalling the killers in jail until TT is found, the idea of making TT being able to act more scummy would be more healthy for the nature of a gamemode where one role isn't able to be checked or found as evil by normal methods.
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Cavespider17 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:41 am

Soulshade55r wrote:Vote reading is one of the core ways to read some TT's behaviour, if anything i dislike how TT a lot of the time is just suicide plays for countdown and not using a town traitors abilities for benefits (for example A vigi or jailor refusing to kill so they can get a tt win).

TT mode works well just needs adjustments that would allow the removal of countdown and stalling the killers in jail until TT is found, the idea of making TT being able to act more scummy would be more healthy for the nature of a gamemode where one role isn't able to be checked or found as evil by normal methods.

Exactly. I hate the fact it encourages leaving. TT is good for teaching players how to vote read... even if the mode itself has flaws.
Cavespider17
Witch
Witch

Postby blackaxe3 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:45 pm

Perhaps it should be a setting like in Custom mode?
My Name Picks:

Royal Match - my default pick
Melon King - when someone named themselves Pumpkin King
Godfather - for role theme or to just bait people
Cottan Mother - to cause confusion
blackaxe3
Transporter
Transporter

Return to Suggestions