Friend Requests with endgame screen

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Friend Requests with endgame screen

Postby Dragnier » Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:44 pm

Hey,

Every once in a while I get a random friend request from an unknown player, most likely we played a game together and they decided to send me a request after the game. Several times they do it without giving any hint during the game that they are going to do it. Most times they are friendly players, but some times they are random trolls too.

The bad part is that this friend request shows up after the game is over and you have already left the endgame screen. So you don't have any idea who was this person when you receive the request, as the username alone doesn't give you much info neither.

Would it be possible than whenever you receive a friend request after a game, you also receive a copy of that game endgame screen attached to the request? That way you can check your role on that game game, and the role of the player that sent you the invite.

Otherwise, feel free to add any ideas that could help. Right now I'm trying to check in the TS if a report was generated from that game, so it could help me identify this players, but this is too much of a hassle and it requires a report from that game.

Thanks!
Dragnier
Witch
Witch

Re: Friend Requests with endgame screen

Postby Joacgroso » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:20 am

I think friend requests should show the ign and role of the person who sent you the request. Also, since you're probably going to forget it anyway I think players should be able to write some notes next to every friend, so they actually know who that person is.

Alternatively, you can record every game just in case something interesting happens, and delete the recording if not.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Re: Friend Requests with endgame screen

Postby Dragnier » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:50 am

Joacgroso wrote:I think friend requests should show the ign and role of the person who sent you the request. Also, since you're probably going to forget it anyway I think players should be able to write some notes next to every friend, so they actually know who that person is.

I like that notes idea. If write your own notes is not possible, maybe having the option to add some kind of predefined tags ("Team player", "Good sport", "Funny", etc.) could do the trick.
Dragnier
Witch
Witch

Return to Suggestions