Party Invite Memory

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Party Invite Memory

Postby williewest » Sat May 22, 2021 5:41 pm

Simple enough function, couldn't see it suggested elsewhere.

So you use Party system a lot with premades, or let's say you host tournaments or gamenights or whatever.
Annoying to re-enter all those names, right? Don't have every user possible befriended because they come and go and it wouldn't be logical to add hundreds of users who you might see only once or twice in a plethora of users?

Open Party system page, there would be a third box in the invite sub-menu with a cached list of the last say 15 online users who accepted a party invite from you, friend or not. On this list by each username is the simple invite button as usual that moves them over to the far-right Invite column with the big INVITE button beneath.
Spoiler: Imagei used that font and color just to hurt you yes

Why the suggestion? Why not just add people?
I'm in a ToS-centered discord server with 4k members with a moderate amount of gamenights, and as you can imagine with 4k people, you might not see the same person twice and your gamenight may go on for hours and have to re-invite people each and every time.
Over time, your friends list would be unimaginably big and tough to sift through, and re-entering usernames each time can be a pain for some.
I can only imagine what tournament hosts go through with planning.

So having a quick alternative to re-invite the last several people who have accepted an invite from you saves considerable time and tedium.
Everything in my signature is a clickable link
Spoiler: Discord: William#2527

williewest
Transporter
Transporter

Re: Party Invite Memory

Postby Flavorable » Sat May 22, 2021 5:51 pm

Definitely support this. It'd be a great functionality to have, especially for people who host games with a huge number of different other players.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Party Invite Memory

Postby Joacgroso » Sun May 23, 2021 10:02 am

Seems like a good idea. I see no reason not to add it.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Suggestions