Allow last wills and notepad to open at the same time

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Allow last wills and notepad to open at the same time

Postby alex1234321 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:23 am

Sometimes I like to update my last will while keeping track of claims and other information. As Town, I usually do this in my last will since it's best to share as much information as possible. As scum, I don't want Townies to be able to see everyone's information in one place, so I prefer to put this info in the notepad. This is very difficult to do since I have to open the notepad to keep track of everything, but if I want to paste my fake will or change some information in it, I have to close the notepad and open the will, sometimes missing a claim because the chat moves too fast. It would be much easier if I could have both open at once. This probably isn't much of an issue in Ranked since most people keep track of the rolelist in their will and have to do so in a fake will, but in modes like All Any where fewer people keep track of claims it is beneficial to do so somewhere that is not visible to Town members.

I think phase lengths should be increased and wills should be removed, but very few people agree with me on that so I highly doubt it will ever happen.
#SaveTheTG

Tired of trying to play discord Mafia games and not getting enough people? Join Town of Morons! We now have our own bot!

Credit to PurpleSidewalk1
alex1234321
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Return to Suggestions