Executioner Suggestion

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Executioner Suggestion

Postby goldtrotter » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:07 am

I just completed a game where I was Executioner and was about to win, but my target left the game while on stand. This was very upsetting! :x I was basically cheated out of a win. My suggestion is if the Executioner's target is put on stand, and the target commits suicide while on stand, that should count as an Executioner victory.
goldtrotter
Witch
Witch

Re: Executioner Suggestion

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Wed Mar 17, 2021 6:09 am

That is considered harasment, so next time remember to report them

about the suggestion, yeah it could make sense
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Descender » Wed Mar 17, 2021 7:45 am

this was suggested in the auto inno lynch thread
/fullsupport
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Ayame01 » Fri May 07, 2021 8:51 pm

Yeah, I think those who are voted up and leave should just be auto lynched. Not fair to exe, and I see no reason why it could be a bad idea. It's advantageous to town when an evil DCs. They just vote inno and vote someone else up. It could save time too by skipping the voting part/last words.

Can anyone think of a reason why this could be bad?
Ayame01
Jester
Jester

Postby Joacgroso » Fri May 07, 2021 10:13 pm

This could be bad if the person on the stand was a jester, though it can be easily fixed by making the jester unable to haunt and also denying them the win. The only problem is that this would give gamethrowers the power to easily cause a misslynch. But I guess they can do it anyway, so this is fine.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby ScarfVendetta » Sat May 08, 2021 8:34 am

Joacgroso wrote:This could be bad if the person on the stand was a jester, though it can be easily fixed by making the jester unable to haunt and also denying them the win. The only problem is that this would give gamethrowers the power to easily cause a misslynch. But I guess they can do it anyway, so this is fine.

If I recall correctly, Jesters are already unable to haunt if they leave.

They definitely won't receive a win for their statistics. The only issue is that leaving early also prevents you from receiving a loss, which renders the W/D/L ratio inaccurate.
Just some Sheriff who didn't claim until Day 5, and has no leads whatsoever

No need to be alarmed...
ScarfVendetta
Summer 2020 Winner
Summer 2020 Winner

Postby Yemac » Sat May 08, 2021 12:28 pm

ScarfVendetta wrote:
Joacgroso wrote:This could be bad if the person on the stand was a jester, though it can be easily fixed by making the jester unable to haunt and also denying them the win. The only problem is that this would give gamethrowers the power to easily cause a misslynch. But I guess they can do it anyway, so this is fine.

If I recall correctly, Jesters are already unable to haunt if they leave.

They definitely won't receive a win for their statistics. The only issue is that leaving early also prevents you from receiving a loss, which renders the W/D/L ratio inaccurate.

Joacgroso, how would that be bad if the person on the stand is a jester? It doesn't auto-lynch. have you read the post? They're saying if exe's target leaves while on the stand, exe wins, even if that person get's inno'd off. If the person gets guiltied, exe wins, if they get innod, exe loses. This does nothing to increase gamethrowers or mislynches. It merely counts it a win for exe?

I don't understand where the confusion lies here.

Situation now:
Person (exe target) get's voted up
Person leaves.
Town inno's.
Exe does not get win

Situation suggested:
Person leaves.
Town inno's.
Exe wins
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Postby Joacgroso » Sat May 08, 2021 1:30 pm

Yemac wrote:Joacgroso, how would that be bad if the person on the stand is a jester? It doesn't auto-lynch. have you read the post? They're saying if exe's target leaves while on the stand, exe wins, even if that person get's inno'd off. If the person gets guiltied, exe wins, if they get innod, exe loses. This does nothing to increase gamethrowers or mislynches. It merely counts it a win for exe?

Situation now:
Person leaves.
Town inno's.
Exe does not get win

Situation suggested:
Person leaves.
Town inno's.
Exe wins

I was replying to this:
Ayame01 wrote:Yeah, I think those who are voted up and leave should just be auto lynched. Not fair to exe, and I see no reason why it could be a bad idea. It's advantageous to town when an evil DCs. They just vote inno and vote someone else up. It could save time too by skipping the voting part/last words.

Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Yemac » Sun May 09, 2021 8:51 am

Joacgroso wrote:
Yemac wrote:Joacgroso, how would that be bad if the person on the stand is a jester? It doesn't auto-lynch. have you read the post? They're saying if exe's target leaves while on the stand, exe wins, even if that person get's inno'd off. If the person gets guiltied, exe wins, if they get innod, exe loses. This does nothing to increase gamethrowers or mislynches. It merely counts it a win for exe?

Situation now:
Person leaves.
Town inno's.
Exe does not get win

Situation suggested:
Person leaves.
Town inno's.
Exe wins

I was replying to this:
Ayame01 wrote:Yeah, I think those who are voted up and leave should just be auto lynched. Not fair to exe, and I see no reason why it could be a bad idea. It's advantageous to town when an evil DCs. They just vote inno and vote someone else up. It could save time too by skipping the voting part/last words.

Ah, you didn't quote, so I thought you were replying to the original post. Ignore what I said then
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Return to Suggestions