NK was something special

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Bring NK back?

yes
47%
no
53%

Total votes : 15

NK was something special

Postby MettFerget » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:08 pm

I know TOS wants to update their game, but making executioner and witch permanent roles has taken away from the experience instead of enhancing it. Players now go into games knowing which two neutral evil roles exist, and they are sought out easily based on their features. When neutral killing was in the game, or even when neutral evil was randomized, part of the challege for the town was to figure out what evil role they were actually looking for and then figure out who it was. This made the game more challenging and honsestly more fun. I know some pople didnt like NK roles, but I think they were a vital piece of the game and it would be nice to see them come back.
MettFerget

Re: NK was something special

Postby Ezradekezra » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:13 pm

If NKs are such a challenge for the Town, how come the Town winrate was astronomically high last season?

Also why is this in the bug report subforum
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Postby Flavorable » Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:22 pm

I'll post here what Shape had to say about it on Steam:

Source

Moderator Message: Moved to the appropriate subforum. Please check if you are posting in the correct subforum in the future.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby OreCreeper » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:12 pm

Yeah I can confirm what shapesifter said. Back when the NK buffs were added NK winrates did increase but it costed mafia winrates a lot.
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Return to Suggestions