Drag and Drop roles from "Role List" to "All Live Townies"

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Drag and Drop roles from "Role List" to "All Live Townies"

Postby zorarezz » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:15 pm

I think it would be cool if you could drag a role from the role list and put it beside someone, and lock it in if you think it's confirmed. It would be like keeping notes based on the numbers without having to type so much. Would be so convenient to be able to drag and drop what they claimed instead of pulling up notes every time you want to check.

Let me know what you think and if it's possible to code this into the game.
zorarezz

zorarezz
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Re: Drag and Drop roles from "Role List" to "All Live Towni

Postby CapWarrior2 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:18 pm

zorarezz wrote:I think it would be cool if you could drag a role from the role list and put it beside someone, and lock it in if you think it's confirmed. It would be like keeping notes based on the numbers without having to type so much. Would be so convenient to be able to drag and drop what they claimed instead of pulling up notes every time you want to check.

I'm not a BMG dev or a game dev but due to the fact they havent even fixed a well known bug in 7 months, I'm going to say no.
Idea Index:
Click Here

Reworked Idea:
Omen - Neutral(Evil)

Testing Grounds:
Come visit!
CapWarrior2
Doctor
Doctor

Postby Cookazoo2 » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:45 pm

CapWarrior2 wrote:
zorarezz wrote:I think it would be cool if you could drag a role from the role list and put it beside someone, and lock it in if you think it's confirmed. It would be like keeping notes based on the numbers without having to type so much. Would be so convenient to be able to drag and drop what they claimed instead of pulling up notes every time you want to check.

I'm not a BMG dev or a game dev but due to the fact they havent even fixed a well known bug in 7 months, I'm going to say no.

Which?

Also, neat idea, but there are quite a few trackers online that do this already.
Hiya. I'm a Tactical Mafia Kills supporter.

Help balance the Aliens!
Cookazoo2
Doctor
Doctor

Postby CapWarrior2 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:53 am

Cookazoo2 wrote:
CapWarrior2 wrote:

Which?

Also, neat idea, but there are quite a few trackers online that do this already.

The one with pirate. I say well known because it happens to alot of people, just doesn't mean anything half the time because theirs no affect in the game.
Idea Index:
Click Here

Reworked Idea:
Omen - Neutral(Evil)

Testing Grounds:
Come visit!
CapWarrior2
Doctor
Doctor

Return to Suggestions