Witch Should be Neutral Chaos

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Re: Witch Should be Neutral Chaos

Postby OreCreeper » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:38 pm

Neutral chaos roles usually have an unlimited but inconsistent form of killing, so I don't really support jester being in NC, and definitely not exe, because exe is anti-town by default due to having to mislynch a townie. NC should just be NB but with the ability to semi-consistently kill. PB should be moved to NK since that's literally what it is.
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Brilliand » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:12 pm

OreCreeper wrote:Neutral chaos roles usually have an unlimited but inconsistent form of killing, so I don't really support jester being in NC

Uh... what? NC is a catchall category. Putting a one-shot killer in that category is just fine.
Brilliand
Godfather
Godfather

Postby DiamondRanger8 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:53 pm

The alignments probably do need changing. If Witch would be the only Neutral Evil, however, we would need 1 or 2 more roles to fill the gap.
DiamondRanger8
Investigator
Investigator

Postby RiceHatMan » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:52 am

I'm bringing this up again because the ranked role list has changed, so it won't affect the current role list, but will make NE as a whole more consistent.
RiceHatMan
Investigator
Investigator

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:47 am

Like I said, witch is ok in NE, its jest and exe that should be moved into their own alignment (either NC or Neutral Lynching)
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby OreCreeper » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:49 am

I feel like exe and witch are both decent NEs, but jester is definitely more fit for NC. Jest can't really be moved to that alignment though since it would cause inconsistencies with alignment shifting since exe can turn to jest or whatever, so idrk. Witch doesn't really feel like NC though, since NCs either win with town or only win with themselves, there is little in between.
OreCreeper
Vigilante
Vigilante

Previous

Return to Suggestions