Leavers Suggestion Idea

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Would you want to see this implemented

Yes
33%
Maybe, needs tweaking
33%
No
33%

Total votes : 9

Leavers Suggestion Idea

Postby Yemac » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:12 am

I just spend half an hour typing this and then I got logged out, so here's the gist

if you leave a game, you have to wait until the game you left is over to join another game.

This isn't really meant as a solution to leaving since you can still suicide into vet or try to die, but it gives leavers a penalty. Either they play the game, or they try to die which in a lot of cases is reportable for gamethrowing. It forces people to play and prevents them from just leaving games until they get the role they want.
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Re: Leavers Suggestion Idea

Postby Flavorable » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:28 am

Currently a lot of leavers aren't actually at fault, due to game issues.

As soon as those are fixed, there will come a leaverbuster system.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby James2 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:18 pm

Yemac wrote:I just spend half an hour typing this and then I got logged out, so here's the gist

if you leave a game, you have to wait until the game you left is over to join another game.

This isn't really meant as a solution to leaving since you can still suicide into vet or try to die, but it gives leavers a penalty. Either they play the game, or they try to die which in a lot of cases is reportable for gamethrowing. It forces people to play and prevents them from just leaving games until they get the role they want.

This was proposed three years ago:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=70733
Flavorable wrote:As soon as those are fixed, there will come a leaverbuster system.

They've been promising a "leaverbuster" for five years.
James2
Godfather
Godfather

Postby Yemac » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:12 am

Flavorable wrote:Currently a lot of leavers aren't actually at fault, due to game issues.

As soon as those are fixed, there will come a leaverbuster system.

When can we expect this then?
Yemac
Bodyguard
Bodyguard

Return to Suggestions