Executioner's Targets

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Executioner's Targets

Postby Daemon213 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:09 am

It seems like every time I'm executioner, my target leaves within the first three days before I can do anything to try to get them lynched. It's extremely frustrating and annoying. Is there any way we can make it so that if an Executioner's target leaves within so many days, a new target is assigned so that we can actually try to get a win as an Executioner and not as a Jester? It's like anytime someone doesn't like their roles, they leave the game and it's extremely annoying. It happens every single game. Also something needs to be done about all these people leaving the game. Make a penalty for it or something.
"Long is the way, and hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light."
-- John Milton; 'Paradise Lost', Book II
Daemon213
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Executioner's Targets

Postby RiceHatMan » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:06 pm

I can see why this is beneficial, but I also don't think it is necessary. Reassigning a target is kind of bad for the executioner, because you would have already started a plan to (or already have) accuse your target. It's better to become a Jester, because you still have a chance if you have already accused your target.
RiceHatMan
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Joacgroso » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:27 pm

Yeah, this is especially frustrating when you scroll for executioner. Although I rarely see my target leaving day 1. They usually just die. I think exe's targets should be reassigned if they leave day 1 or night 1. After that, if the exe had the opportunity to lynch their target day 2 and didn't use it, they deserve to turn into a jester. In fact, I think the target should be reassigned if they die n1, even if they stay in the game.
And since we are speaking about exe's targets leaving, I think this should be implemented too.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby Daemon213 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:13 pm

I could support a reassignment of the target if they leave N1 or N2, but not after. It's just really annoying when they leave so early and you're forced to be a jester the rest of the game after losing a scroll.
"Long is the way, and hard, that out of Hell leads up to Light."
-- John Milton; 'Paradise Lost', Book II
Daemon213
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Suggestions