suggestion for vip mode

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

suggestion for vip mode

Postby KAKERMAN23 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:06 am

make it so that, if the VIP is poisoned and they leave, the game does not repick the VIP and the town loses
signature

this is a certified floating candle moment

i am female now jsjsjs
KAKERMAN23
Retributionist
Retributionist

Re: suggestion for vip mode

Postby Joacgroso » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:48 am

Seems like common sense to me.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby PleaseReadSiege » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:33 pm

VIP should never be repicked at all. Take your loss, report the leaver, and move on. It's not ranked, and it's already easy af for town to win that mode any way. I didn't even know this was a thing since I never play VIP, but just hearing this is in the mode at all just makes this mode even worse.
PleaseReadSiege
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Joacgroso » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:38 am

Reporting the leaver is useless, though, unless they admit they left intentionally, which is very rare.
I don't see a problem with repicking the vip if they leave early. There's no reason not to avoid such unfair scenarios, that only increase the frustration of the players.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby kyuss420 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:18 pm

actually this is a thing now (thank fuck). I had a game yesterday where the vip was poisoned, and left. They died the next day and the VIP didnt change.

but considering this post was 3 days ago...... maybe it still happened? Edit - seen it happen twice this week, posioned VIP leaving and VIP didnt change.

Also I love how noobs think ''its easy for town to win'' because they have never faced decent coven members. 90% of the games im in, are winnable for coven, they just choose to do random crap at crucial times, make idiotic claims and are scared of killing TPs too early for some reason. I had a Medusa who refused to gaze n1 and n2 because ''its too obvious'', he got lynched day 3, putting coven behind 2 days and in a losing position.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Suggestions