Free name change

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Free name change

Postby Andrija04 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:59 pm

Give everyone at least one free name change. It's such an irrelevant thing to spend $5 on.
Andrija04
Medium
Medium

Re: Free name change

Postby PleaseReadSiege » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:05 am

It's funny because unless you bought many things on your account, it would be equal value to just buy a 2nd account instead. At least then, if one gets banned, you already have a backup with a name you wanted any way.
PleaseReadSiege
Investigator
Investigator

Postby dolphina » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:30 am

/support

Either this or the cost of name changing should be lowered. Seriously, I could just get a new account since I haven't spent any irl money on this game apart from the inital value of coven and the base game for $10. Since I already had the coven experience (tm), I could just buy a new fuckin' account.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:49 am

dolphina wrote:Either this or the cost of name changing should be lowered. Seriously, I could just get a new account since I haven't spent any irl money on this game apart from the inital value of coven and the base game for $10. Since I already had the coven experience (tm), I could just buy a new fuckin' account.

Pfft you haven’t gotten banned already?
Retired Goop God
Spoiler:

jumpscare
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dolphina » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:07 am

TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:
dolphina wrote:Either this or the cost of name changing should be lowered. Seriously, I could just get a new account since I haven't spent any irl money on this game apart from the inital value of coven and the base game for $10. Since I already had the coven experience (tm), I could just buy a new fuckin' account.

I haven't, actually
I have a clean record

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:50 am

dolphina wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:

I haven't, actually
I have a clean record

2 banned accounts including this one
I would say the new one is clean but it’s gotten a 1 day suspension because I started a game and then had to leave
Who would have guessed I got Hypno and reported by 3 other Mafia
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dolphina » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:57 am

TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:

I haven't, actually
I have a clean record

I would say the new one is clean but it’s gotten a 1 day suspension because I started a game and then had to leave

Lemme guess: TheFluffyWaffleV3?

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

PM me for my Discord!
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:11 am

dolphina wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:

I haven't, actually
I have a clean record

Lemme guess: TheFluffyWaffleV3?

Um what no of course not
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby PleaseReadSiege » Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:15 am

dolphina wrote:/support

Either this or the cost of name changing should be lowered. Seriously, I could just get a new account since I haven't spent any irl money on this game apart from the inital value of coven and the base game for $10. Since I already had the coven experience (tm), I could just buy a new fuckin' account.

This. It's not worth it to change the name on an account, which might have guilty reports that won't get wiped clean, rather than paying the same exact price for an account with a completely clean slate. I'd pay $5 if it also wiped settled reports clean and gave me my 4 strikes back on the existing account.
PleaseReadSiege
Investigator
Investigator

Postby Joacgroso » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:51 pm

TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:

I haven't, actually
I have a clean record

Really? I thought leaving wasn't punishable anymore. Did you state you were going to leave?
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:05 pm

Joacgroso wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:
dolphina wrote:
TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:

I haven't, actually
I have a clean record

Really? I thought leaving wasn't punishable anymore. Did you state you were going to leave?

Well, I had said “Are you fucking kidding me” before I left. It was because of the fact I had to leave, not because of the role I got. I can understand how it was misinterpreted.

The 2 banned accounts... they are valid reasons. Simple edgy immaturity.
Retired Goop God
Spoiler:

jumpscare
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Return to Suggestions