Start running ads

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Are you willing to see ads?

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes : 9

Start running ads

Postby cob709 » Sat Mar 25, 2023 11:31 pm

The last update for this game was back in October of 2022...
There have been no changes for over 5 months. BMG seems disinterested in improving ToS
Perhaps it's because the game isn't making any money. Hiring people to code updates is expensive, after all
I wouldn't be surprised if the game shutdown because of server maintenance costs

At this point, the only we that we can get the company to improve BMG is by letting them make money
I'm okay with watching ads on while on the title screen waiting to be queued for ranked, if that means we can start seeing some changes
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Re: Start running ads

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:47 am

This would probably be the only game where you pay to play it and still gotta watch adds
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Flavorable » Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:49 am

All I have to say: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=122937

And no, screw ads.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby cheeseandtomatos » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:13 pm

Mobile already has ads. There's also money from skins and things in the store, which personally, I think that's enough.

If BMG wants to make more money imo, they could push out more updates solving things such as Pirate bug, adding new roles, etc. They could also promote a lot with ads outside of the game, YouTuber partnerships, merch, or even lore videos like Overwatch did. There are thousands of other ways to make money than ads.
sometimes when my mother isn't home i go into the backyard, bury myself, and pretend i am a carrot

I sometimes go as burn
cheeseandtomatos
Executioner
Executioner

Postby WildCard65 » Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:47 pm

cheeseandtomatos wrote:Mobile already has ads. There's also money from skins and things in the store, which personally, I think that's enough.

If BMG wants to make more money imo, they could push out more updates solving things such as Pirate bug, adding new roles, etc. They could also promote a lot with ads outside of the game, YouTuber partnerships, merch, or even lore videos like Overwatch did. There are thousands of other ways to make money than ads.

Flavorable wrote:All I have to say: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=122937
WildCard65
Doctor
Doctor

Postby cob709 » Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:18 am

Subject: Looking For 250 Testers

Achilles wrote:Greetings Townies,

The developers are hoping 250 people will help us test some cool new things. If you are interested please click the link below to sign-up.

https://forms.gle/DVGnuR7KYu2xyaix6
I SEE ALL
cob709
Mayor
Mayor

Return to Suggestions