New tracker achievement idea

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

New tracker achievement idea

Postby jelloman1 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:10 pm

so, as it stands now, the tracker has achievements for basically finding a trans/disg, watch someone visit themselves, and watch a player 3 times. i just had a game where i was tracker, and the role list was as follows
vamp
vamp
vamp
vamp
poisoner
hex master (who got necro)
GA
sheriff
amne
amne
spy
tracker
medium
medium
medium

so why not add the achievement "ball and chain" or "lead foot" - track 5 players in a game that dont leave their house? or add both and make lead foot the "track 5 non-leavers" and have ball and chain be "be rb'd 3 times in a game"
jelloman1
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: New tracker achievement idea

Postby Joacgroso » Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:26 pm

I think tracker achievements should put more emphasis on skill rather than luck. I also don't think players should be rewarded for bad things happening to them, like being roleblocked 3 times.
Personally I think trackers should have achievements like "track someone the night they die to Medusa" or "see someone visiting a player the night they die" or "see someone visiting a dead non-town player". I'm surprised I forgot to suggest the Medusa one in my achievement thread, now that I think about it.

However I must admit there are more urgent problems than achievements.
Joacgroso wrote:I feel like I went from Light Yagami to Keiichi Maebara.

I still hope one day the game will have private lobbies. They would really help.
Also, please nerf vampire hunters.
Joacgroso
Werewolf
Werewolf

Return to Suggestions