Bundle Options for Bulk Scroll Purchases

Leave your suggestions about the game here!

Bundle Options for Bulk Scroll Purchases

Postby Serahni » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:56 am

This is going to sound probably like the most random request, but as someone who plays through Steam and has purchased all the bundles over the years that were offered to me, I'm now only receiving the offer for the discounted gold coins. (I know, I know, true hardship right there!) I do use scrolls very often though, so I was wondering if there was any capacity to bundle some scrolls together as an ongoing discounted option? I know you can buy them outright but I seem to burn through them so fast...
Serahni
Witch
Witch

Re: Bundle Options for Bulk Scroll Purchases

Postby kyuss420 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:39 am

Not so random...I have suggested before.

I havent spent a dollar on this game in months. Why?
- taunts are no longer fun. Cant be used to sheep dummies into mislynches.
- Have all skins/pets/houses. Dont need any TP for anything, get 1200 per month from cauldron, that I dont really spend...
- 3 of every scroll is ok.... but I dont use 85% of the scrolls anyway

Would love a bundle option of 20x or 30x scrolls for 3 or 5 roles of players choice. That is the only thing that would get me spending $2 a week again....

30 scrolls for 3 roles, is enough to last a week (even less). I burn through 60 scrolls a week quite easily. I also farm 40k+ MP per week quite easily. Not like theyre hard to come by, but theyre the only consumable in the game worth buying anymore....
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:12 am

kyuss420 wrote:get 1200 per month from cauldron, that I dont really spend...

man how tf you get TP from the cauldron

But I agree. If there was a pack to max out on the scrolls you actually WANT, instead of getting scrolls for every role in the game and only using like 6 of them. Like, who’s gonna use a Sheriff scroll?
Retired Goop God
Spoiler:

jumpscare
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby shapesifter13 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:42 pm

TP is an option you can get from the Cauldron, but its rare. Less rare when you own every cosmetic though.

We have some plans for a couple different things in regards to scrolls, but haven't had the time to get them in as we are focused on balance changes, and a new ranked season now that Unity is released.
shapesifter13
Developer
Developer

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:53 am

TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:
kyuss420 wrote:get 1200 per month from cauldron, that I dont really spend...

man how tf you get TP from the cauldron

But I agree. If there was a pack to max out on the scrolls you actually WANT, instead of getting scrolls for every role in the game and only using like 6 of them. Like, who’s gonna use a Sheriff scroll?

Yea, currency reward. 2000 MP and 300 TP.

you own every skin, pet, house, theres nothing left to drop from the cauldron except taunts, scrolls and currency.

Then, when youve bought enough bundles that you have 30+ of every scroll that drops the cauldron, they dont drop either.

Then when you have 50 of each taunt, taunts dont drop either.

Leaves nothing but the currency reward left to drop.....

Also, I use sheriff scrolls in VIP. Evils like to kill me cos I out them so fast, and spending a night killing a sheriff is a wasted night in that mode. Gives me a better chance of winning, when I know Im going to be targeted early.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Postby Serahni » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:59 am

shapesifter13 wrote:TP is an option you can get from the Cauldron, but its rare. Less rare when you own every cosmetic though.

We have some plans for a couple different things in regards to scrolls, but haven't had the time to get them in as we are focused on balance changes, and a new ranked season now that Unity is released.

Awesome to hear! As kyuss said, I'd happily start dropping money into the game again if I could get decent amounts of my Executioner scrolls that way.
Serahni
Witch
Witch

Return to Suggestions