Old Player, New to Forums :D

Introduce yourself!

Old Player, New to Forums :D

Postby SatouKai » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:11 pm

:Doge: Heyhey! I'm Dexter (or 共秋) and I'm just some guy who's been carrying his team as medium and framer on the regular for the past 4 or 5 years. I'd by no means consider myself a highly competitive ToS player, but I'm definitely a regular one, haha. It's become somewhat of a social brand for me since I always recommend the game to friends and play with them. No talking about the game or revealing whose names or roles were whose until afterwards, of course.

So, as the resident Town of Salem player in all of my social circles, I finally decided to actually join the forum to talk to some more! After all, my online circle of ToS friends is around six people in total despite my extensive friend list in-game. Plus, with Traitors in Salem in development, it should be an interesting time. Also, as a former Florida Man whose English name is Dexter, my greatest achievement was receiving 3 SK scrolls from the Town of Salem Daily Brew on Halloween 2018 while dressed as Hall's Dexter Morgan (except, like, Asian). My username (after 2 other accounts from ye olde FTP times when I forgot all my passwords) is SatouKai! Feel free to add me.

Favorite role⭒: Consig
Best role⭑: LO-Med-Doc tie
Least favorite role⭒: WW
Worst role⭑: Witch-Mayor tie
[⭒To play, not in general |⭑Personally, not in-game]

Outside of Town of Salem and other social deduction games pitting an informed minority against an uninformed majority, I enjoy linguistics and literature and am currently studying in the U.S. to become a teacher in the latter field. I've also had previous schooling at RISD. I speak English (USA/Northeastern) and Mandarin (北方话/北京官话) so feel free to talk to me in either!
~共秋(Gongqiu)/Dexter [SatouKai on ToS]
SatouKai
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Old Player, New to Forums :D

Postby Ezradekezra » Tue Oct 19, 2021 8:27 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Ezradekezra
Halloween 2020 Winner
Halloween 2020 Winner

Return to Introduction