Old Player here.

Introduce yourself!

Old Player here.

Postby Qunara » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Hey guys! I'm Qunara. (IGN Qunara or Zeura) Been playing for nearly 4 years now and it's literally part of my life now. You can probably catch me in mostly Ranked, Town Traitor(TT) and Coven All Any. My favorite role is Necromancer. My worse is Jester (please burn) I would never play in Classic. It's too easy to control town or non advanced players get convinced easily (Sheep) I hope to hopefully see some of ya in game with me and be as toxic as me :D (The toxicity is all fun and games. I be completely over it by the end of the game)
Qunara
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Old Player here.

Postby TheFluffyWaffleV2 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Qunara wrote:Hey guys! I'm Qunara. (IGN Qunara or Zeura) Been playing for nearly 4 years now and it's literally part of my life now. You can probably catch me in mostly Ranked, Town Traitor(TT) and Coven All Any. My favorite role is Necromancer. My worse is Jester (please burn) I would never play in Classic. It's too easy to control town or non advanced players get convinced easily (Sheep) I hope to hopefully see some of ya in game with me and be as toxic as me :D (The toxicity is all fun and games. I be completely over it by the end of the game)

Hey, welcome to the forums. I see you've been here before because you got suspended :FingerGuns:

I like to play Classic if I'm ever on a loss streak, because I can get an easy win with the new players and get back in the groove
and it's funny

As for toxicity, there's a reason that this account is V2
and that this account exists
Retired Goop God
Spoiler:

jumpscare
TheFluffyWaffleV2
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby dolphina » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:35 pm

Welcome, enjoy your stay.
Hi. I'm Caleb, and you're watching Disney Channel.

vocaloid KAITO #1 fan

He/they pronouns. Trans rights! I have fifteen names and infinite anxiety. I am the transgender masculine.

PM me for my Discord!
I’m a self proclaimed anarchist, and a god of chaos (apparently).
My stinky FM Record
dolphina
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Qunara » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:39 pm

TheFluffyWaffleV2 wrote:
Qunara wrote:Hey guys! I'm Qunara. (IGN Qunara or Zeura) Been playing for nearly 4 years now and it's literally part of my life now. You can probably catch me in mostly Ranked, Town Traitor(TT) and Coven All Any. My favorite role is Necromancer. My worse is Jester (please burn) I would never play in Classic. It's too easy to control town or non advanced players get convinced easily (Sheep) I hope to hopefully see some of ya in game with me and be as toxic as me :D (The toxicity is all fun and games. I be completely over it by the end of the game)

Hey, welcome to the forums. I see you've been here before because you got suspended :FingerGuns:

I like to play Classic if I'm ever on a loss streak, because I can get an easy win with the new players and get back in the groove
and it's funny

As for toxicity, there's a reason that this account is V2
and that this account exists

LOOOOOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I SHOULD MAKE A 2nd/3rd account
Qunara
Executioner
Executioner

Postby kosmo16 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:29 am

It would be sad to lose all cosmetics on the account. I think I have over 150.
Legacy Season Rank: Master
Season One Rank: Master
Season Two Rank: Diamond
Season Three Rank: Master
Season Four Rank: Master
kosmo16
Jailor
Jailor

Postby Razbae » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:44 am

kosmo16 wrote:It would be sad to lose all cosmetics on the account. I think I have over 150.

It would also be sad if BMG lost all of our information to hackers and they gained access to your account spending all your coins on Arsonist scrolls without a refund...oh wait...
Razbae
Vigilante
Vigilante

Postby Soulshade55r » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:42 pm

Razbae wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:It would be sad to lose all cosmetics on the account. I think I have over 150.

It would also be sad if BMG lost all of our information to hackers and they gained access to your account spending all your coins on Arsonist scrolls without a refund...oh wait...

Arsonist scrolls holy crap that's evil
Favourite Roles (To play)
Spoiler: Town: Jailor
Mafia: Consort
NE: Witch
NB: Guardian Angel
Coven: Necromancer
NC: Pirate
Soulshade55r
Blackmailer
Blackmailer

Postby Razbae » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:26 am

Soulshade55r wrote:
Razbae wrote:

Arsonist scrolls holy crap that's evil

Yeah It pissed me off a little bit, but arsonist scrolls are still more valuable than the trash cosmetics they make for the most part, so it's ok.
Razbae
Vigilante
Vigilante

Return to Introduction