Game Freezing

Post any known bugs here!

Game Freezing

Postby iampizza50 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi there,
Is anybody else having this issue?

I have the game downloaded and it was working perfectly. I downloaded the coven and it was working 100%. Yesterday, the game started freezing when the timer went to zero. But I would ctrl alt delete, force close the game and restart and it was fine until the third game. This evening, I went to play and it froze again, so I did some research and it seemed like I should hard wire my internet instead of using the wifi. So I did that. Now I'm hardwired and it froze again three times. I restarted the computer and realized in my searches, that I could play on my browser. Woohoo! But no.... IT FREAKING FROZE, ON BROWSER TOO. Please help!!

Cleared cache and cookies
Restarted computer
Hardwired internet
downloaded game and browser both freezing
iampizza50

Re: Game Freezing

Postby Jerme » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 am

Have you also tried to reduce your network traffic?
The freezing happens when the client loses connection to the server for a some reason. It is party investigated.
There have not been any updates during the last few days (apart from tuesday morning, but that did not change any logic in the connection itself)
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports