Can't play the game because of Free Coven Tickets

Post any known bugs here!

Can't play the game because of Free Coven Tickets

Postby cheeseandtomatos » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:46 am

Hello!

I'm a mobile user who has not bought the game. To play TOS, I watch ads to access "Classic Tickets". Normally, the game does not allow me to access more than one Classic Ticket - I need to play a game and use up a ticket in order to get another one. So if I have a ticket in my account, I can't get any more. And a ticket is not used up unless I enter a game. A ticket is not used up if I join a lobby.

This was completely fine until now - I was randomly given three free "Coven Tickets". It allows me to play three Coven games for free. However... there is nobody playing Coven in mobile, and I have been unable to join a Coven game. I waited in a lobby by myself for 10 minutes. Because I can't play a Coven game, I can't use up Coven tickets. Because I can't use up Coven tickets, I can't get any more Classic tickets...which means I can't play the game.

This is basically forcing me to buy the game. I would much rather watch an ad every game than do this.

Is it possible to somehow remove these "Coven tickets" from my account, or am I just basically forced to make a new one?

Thanks for reading,
Cheeseandtomatos
sometimes when my mother isn't home i go into the backyard, bury myself, and pretend i am a carrot

I sometimes go as burn
cheeseandtomatos
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Can't play the game because of Free Coven Tickets

Postby Flavorable » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:44 am

Coven tickets do get used up for joining lobbies. If you can't find a lobby for Coven, you're likely in one of the gamemodes that is not populated. If you want to play Coven, I suggest Coven All/Any or one of the rotating modes.

Aside from that: Coven tickets do not stop you from getting classic tickets, these are separate kinds of tickets.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby syjfwbaobfwl » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:20 am

Coven all any is very popular, it will fill instantly
syjfwbaobfwl
Jailor
Jailor

Postby cheeseandtomatos » Thu Jul 28, 2022 10:24 pm

thanks all that responded, it was a weird bug that didn't let me claim classic tickets after I got coven tickets.

the all/any lobbies worked, thanks guys
sometimes when my mother isn't home i go into the backyard, bury myself, and pretend i am a carrot

I sometimes go as burn
cheeseandtomatos
Executioner
Executioner

Return to Bug Reports