Vigilante Glitched By The Jester

Post any known bugs here!

Vigilante Glitched By The Jester

Postby Boredfan1 » Thu Mar 17, 2022 4:12 pm

So, I was the Vampire Hunter turned vigilante after the only Vampire suicided onto me. Naturally, I only had one bullet and I was going to use it on the known jester but right after I targeted him, he left since he knew we were not going to hang him. I didn't have anyone else to choose so I didn't however, because I didn't choose anyone else and the jester left while I was targeting him, I lost my only bullet.
Boredfan1
Jailor
Jailor

Re: Vigilante Glitched By The Jester

Postby Whyton » Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:13 pm

Did you unselect the button?
I don't think it is a bug because Forger can also forge leavers after they left. No ability just gets cancelled just because your target left that night. Tracker will also see you visit. I think it's an intended feature.
If you DID deselect it or the button just straight up disappeared so you couldn't click on it, it is a bug.
Whyton
Executioner
Executioner

Re: Vigilante Glitched By The Jester

Postby Boredfan1 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:06 pm

Whyton wrote:Did you unselect the button?
I don't think it is a bug because Forger can also forge leavers after they left. No ability just gets cancelled just because your target left that night. Tracker will also see you visit. I think it's an intended feature.
If you DID deselect it or the button just straight up disappeared so you couldn't click on it, it is a bug.

It IS a bug. I selected it, a few seconds later it leaves and now there is no button to unselect it so I wasted a bullet and it didn't even count as having killed them.
Boredfan1
Jailor
Jailor

Return to Bug Reports