Hypno game, Not in spy will, Also lobby names were strange

Post any known bugs here!

Hypno game, Not in spy will, Also lobby names were strange

Postby lishastrawberry » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:46 pm

I didn't take any screenshots bc I didn't realize that I had to until after the game was over. So what happened was that when I entered the lobby the names were strange. They were taking double space from top to bottom for one name and the same for the rest. Idk if I am describing this well. Anyways I entered the game. I was Hypno and there was also a GF. I hypnotized 5 with the doc healing results and they even said thanks so it definitely went through. For some reason, the spy did not have me in the maf visits. This happened for the rest of the game. What is even stranger is that the spy claimed bmed so we thought they were vamp bc there were vamp kills. It turned out they were still spy. Why did they claim bmed. I never hypnoed them and it was really strange. I joined another lobby just after to see if the same thing would happen again with the names but it did not. I think it was a one-time thing but it was really strange and confusing. Also as a bonus, I hypnotized 5 people in that game but did not get the "Cluck Like A Chicken" Achievement. Does it have to be 5 different people? Well, that is all I have to share. Do with this info as you wish ig.
lishastrawberry

Re: Hypno game, Not in spy will, Also lobby names were stran

Postby techteen3000 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:06 am

Was there a disguiser? If not odd
techteen3000
Doctor
Doctor

Return to Bug Reports