Two Bugs

Post any known bugs here!

Two Bugs

Postby MarsGodofWar » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:37 am

First bug, I was Amnesiac in All Any and the Jailor said I had to become Bodyguard. I ignored his order and went to become Mafioso, but got Witched instead. At the start of the day, the town received a notification "Am Amnesiac has remembered that they were like the Bodyguard" And I'm 100% certain I was the only Amnesiac as there were only 5 people left. The weird thing is my role was still showing as Amnesiac, even though everyone else thought I was Bodyguard and the next night I was able to become Godfather (who had just died). I'm also sure that after I got Witched, my role card changed to Bodyguard for a few seconds.

Second bug, I just went to the cauldron to collect my reward potion and exited out of it while it was in the process of making my reward. I've come back to the cauldron screen and it just says "Back so soon, come back when the timer has expired" and I've got through my whole collection and checked my scrolls, but have not received an award
MarsGodofWar
Witch
Witch

Re: Two Bugs

Postby WildCard65 » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:49 am

Amnesiac can visit living Players when controlled by Witches/CL and the notification is a side-effect of that visit. I learned this myself when a Werewolf managed to kill 2 people in Coven All Any that normally can't visit living players. Infact, here's a picture of such an event: https://www.reddit.com/r/TownofSalemgam ... and_space/
WildCard65
Doctor
Doctor

Re: Two Bugs

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:20 am

you still got your potion reward, i click and exit out of it all the time, it still adds the currency to my total.
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Bug Reports