Ranked Points

Post any known bugs here!

Ranked Points

Postby Mcagrikara02 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:03 am

My ranked points just dropped without any losses. In placement games, you guys already placed me in one of the worst possible locations available I tried my best to improve those stats and this happens ughhh. It dropped to 1176 from 1222. I hope you guys see this and fix the problem.
Mcagrikara02

Re: Ranked Points

Postby Hiway202 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:52 pm

Are you leaving games before the game ends (even if you're dead?) If you leave games while alive you automatically lose the max Elo (30 I believe) and if you leave while dead it is counted as a loss and you lose the amount of Elo you would have lost if you stayed until the end and lost anyways iirc.
Hello, my name's Elencia! I'm happy to answer questions, so feel free to send me a PM if you need anything! However, I don't have the power to grant your appeal, so please don't PM me about that.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Hiway202
Trial System Judge
Trial System Judge

Postby Descender » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:00 am

also if your game crashes you can lose elo
Possibly known as TodaysStory
TG Frequenter and Host
she/her
Descender
Role Ideas Moderator
Role Ideas Moderator

Postby Emily372 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Losing Placement Games will also cause you to lose Elo. Between 6 of my Ranked Season 5 placement games, I won 2 of them and lost 4 of them. My current ELO, per the trial bot, is 1180.
Serial Killer has killed the TT Jailor... and now the Town has congratulated that serial killer for no reason.
That TT Jailor has a will covered in blood, making it unreadable...
Since there is no medium, the town lost to the SK.
Emily372
Witch
Witch

Return to Bug Reports