MacOs: ToS wont load on google chrome

Post any known bugs here!

MacOs: ToS wont load on google chrome

Postby trashynoah » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:08 pm

I saw a couple posts about this already, but i think it needs to be pushed harder.
Ever since about 3-5 days ago, i (and others) on mac have been completely unable to play ToS on our browsers. Google chrome, Firefox, and even edge all dont work. We get a blank white screen, and sometimes an error message that makes no sense. (i dont personally get the error message, but a few others have said they had gotten random error messages).

I have wiped my cache, cookies, history, updated chrome, restarted computer and everything. Other users say reinstalling and trying other browsers does not work. Mac users seem to be most affected. Lots of people say this happened after the update to the new Mac Os Big Sur, however my issues started a day or two before i updated. Nothing has been able to fix this issue. People on the ToS subreddit have also complained of the same issue.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Is there any fix, or fix coming? Or are mac users just out of luck? really sucks considering i love this game and play it often.
trashynoah

Re: MacOs: ToS wont load on google chrome

Postby TTID » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:27 pm

same
TTID
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Postby cutiekiwii » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:49 am

I was able to get it working on FireFox after waiting for a few days, maybe try that? It still doesn't work for me on Google Chrome.
cutiekiwii

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:49 pm

Hi there.

We have a patch rolling out to fix issues with Mac's recent update causing issues loading the game. I don't have an exact date, but it should be later this week. :)

Apologies in advance for the issues!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby TTID » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:19 pm

LevinSnakesRise wrote:Hi there.

We have a patch rolling out to fix issues with Mac's recent update causing issues loading the game. I don't have an exact date, but it should be later this week. :)

Apologies in advance for the issues!

:lol: :lol: :D
TTID
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Bug Reports