New MacOS Browser Bug

Post any known bugs here!

New MacOS Browser Bug

Postby owoLucinda » Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:31 am

Okay so basically a couple days ago when i updated my MacBook Pro to Big Sur town of salem stopped working on chrome it just white screened i tried all the tricks clearing cache etc etc so i contacted the email for help and they sent the automatic email back but haven’t heard anything yet so i decided to try firefox and it loads the screen but when i try to login it gives me error 1015 so i tried microsoft edge and it just white screens like chrome so i finally tried mobile and mobile works 100% so maybe there’s something on my end if anyone else is having any issues with Big Sur need some help ty!
owoLucinda

Re: New MacOS Browser Bug

Postby trashynoah » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:53 am

I have the same issue. It actually started doing this for me before i updated to Big Sur. I made sure chrome is updated, wiped cache and cookies and all data, restarted computer and made sure nothing was blocking it. I literally just cannot play ToS on my computer anymore. This started about 3 or 4 days ago.
trashynoah

Postby ghostboy2 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:25 am

It just gives white screen, cant play via browser...
ghostboy2

Postby TheUltimateCake » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Seems this only affects Big Sur, since it works fine on High Sierra. If someone has the Steam version and using Big Sur, can they test if it works on that?
TheUltimateCake
Survivor
Survivor

Postby LevinSnakesRise » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:53 pm

Hi everyone.

We're actually going to be rolling out a patch hopefully later this week for Mac Big Sur users to fix this issue.

There's unfortunately no exact date however, but it should come soon regardless. :)

Cheers!
Please contact BMG with any questions regarding your account issues;
support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Thanks.
LevinSnakesRise
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports