Seeing who the Ambusher ambushes while dead

Post any known bugs here!

Seeing who the Ambusher ambushes while dead

Postby JazaJ » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:15 am

Hi,

Not sure if this bug is workable with other roles other than Ambusher, however:
I got lynched D2 and reported a player later on in the game during night 4 chat and the game told me that I saw him preparing an ambush for my "target".
The player I was reporting turned out to be the Ambusher.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/gkA9jwS.png[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/1t11Ecj.png[/img]
JazaJ

Re: Seeing who the Ambusher ambushes while dead

Postby Whyton » Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:38 pm

With more info it would be more clear but I would suggest that Retributionist or Necromancer used your corpse to visit the Ambusher target and that's how you've got the message.
Seeing there is a Retributionist in this game, you'd need to confirm if he actually used you N4. There's no way reporting a player let's you see the he's Ambusher.
Whyton
Executioner
Executioner

Postby JazaJ » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:14 am

Nope, 100% wasn't used by Retributionist since the Ambusher didn't die to a Vigilante. Also this was in All Any normal not Coven.

The bug is related to reporting the Ambusher player at night and seeing him prepare to ambush people visiting him that night. Seems pretty clear to me.
JazaJ

Postby kyuss420 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:32 pm

JazaJ wrote:Nope, 100% wasn't used by Retributionist since the Ambusher didn't die to a Vigilante. Also this was in All Any normal not Coven.

The bug is related to reporting the Ambusher player at night and seeing him prepare to ambush people visiting him that night. Seems pretty clear to me.

The retri sent you to the ambushers target. Thats why you got the message. It has nothing to do with you reporting him, that was coincidental.

Ambusher doesnt attack players visiting himself, ambusher cant even target himself.

Ambusher attacks 1 person visiting the player he targets (in this case, the player the retri sent you to). If no one else visited that player, the ambusher attacked your zombie.

Probly still a bug tho, as dead players shouldnt get in game system messages.

So retri zombies see the ambusher when theyre attacked.....
goosegoosegoosegoosegoose
Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image Spoiler: Image
kyuss420
Serial Killer
Serial Killer

Return to Bug Reports