Account creation problem

Post any known bugs here!

Account creation problem

Postby SirKepi » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:40 pm

A friend of mine is trying to create an account on the mobile version, but the game won't accept their password, which they said is over 10 characters long (I think they said it was 14 characters). The screenshot they shared with me says "INVALID INPUT Password must be at least 10 characters long and no more than 32 characters!" They've tried passwords with special characters like ?, !, - and whatnot and without, as well as passwords with numbers and without. We've tried everything we can think of. My friend did not fill out who invited them, could that be the problem? Although that seems unlikely, as the screenshot my friend shared with me says it's a password problem. Screenshot follows. Any help would be very much appreciated, thank you very much!

https://imgur.com/a/7xLLe2U

EDIT: My friend tried entering my account name as the person who referred them and it still won't let them create an account. They also tried logging in just in case and they can't log in, likely because their account can't be created. They also checked their email inbox (spam folder too) and no email was ever sent, again probably because their account can't be created.
Last edited by SirKepi on Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah I'm a furry. Deal with it.

Favorite roles:
Jester
Executioner
Veteran
Godfather
Vampire Hunter

Names I most commonly use in-game:
Maiq the Furry (Usually)
Maiq the Liar (Rarely)
Phoenix Wright (Very rarely)

If you see me feel free to say hi! ^_^
SirKepi
Medium
Medium

Re: Account creation problem

Postby Flavorable » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:10 pm

Keep in mind that the password must contain at least one capital letter, one small letter, one number and one special character and must be between 10 and 32 characters long.

Be aware as well that *, ^, and + are not supported special characters and that spaces are not allowed.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Account creation problem

Postby SirKepi » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:14 pm

Flavorable wrote:Keep in mind that the password must contain at least one capital letter, one small letter, one number and one special character and must be between 10 and 32 characters long.

Be aware as well that *, ^, and + are not supported special characters and that spaces are not allowed.

Thanks Flavorable, that worked!
Yeah I'm a furry. Deal with it.

Favorite roles:
Jester
Executioner
Veteran
Godfather
Vampire Hunter

Names I most commonly use in-game:
Maiq the Furry (Usually)
Maiq the Liar (Rarely)
Phoenix Wright (Very rarely)