Bug

Post any known bugs here!

Bug

Postby Quackityisverygay » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:45 pm

I haven't been playing TOS that much and stopped playing like 4 months ago and wanted to play again but when I put in my credentials it just says Abnormal connection and even when I try to register a new one it just says it btw I use Opera GX browser incase that browser causes problems with the game
Quackityisverygay

Re: Bug

Postby DocExer » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:14 pm

We don't currently officially support Opera GX as it is a new browser still in beta. I suspect that it is not the reason for your disconnection though. If would be helpful if you could provide your player log after encountering the disconnection. On the Login screen, open the burger menu (top left corner), select Settings, then click the Help tab. Make sure Enable Player Log is checked. After the you can tuck the burger menu away and try logging in. After the failure, go to Developer > Developer Tools on the Opera menu, click the Console tab, then right-click on any of the items in the log and save the log to a file. Post the contents of that file to a file-sharing site and provide a link to the file here, and I'll take a look at it. Thanks.
DocExer
Developer
Developer

Return to Bug Reports