Pre-2019 Account: Change e-mail address

Post any known bugs here!

Pre-2019 Account: Change e-mail address

Postby MrLadies » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:15 am

Hello Blank Media Games,

I had an account pre-2019, I believe I made the account in xxx and I haven't played it since late xxx. I deleted the associated Gmail: [redacted]@xxx.com since then.

I sent an email to support@blankmedigames.zendesk.com on 18 February 2020 with proof of account requesting my email be changed but I have not heard back.

I'd really like to use the points on my old account and upgrade it and play from there because I enjoyed the game once so much and with more time now I'd like to get back into it!

Thanks, hope to hear back!

Kind regards,
MrLadies
MrLadies
Jester
Jester

Re: Pre-2019 Account: Change e-mail address

Postby Jerme » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:13 pm

Greetings,

please be patient, as there are still quite a pile our community manager has to get through for a while.
Did you at least receive an email back telling you that your ticket was received, or did that not even reach you?
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MrLadies » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:40 pm

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=105415#p3356666

"The automatic response emails were temporarily disabled as of 1/14/2020."

Like I wrote before I haven't heard back.
MrLadies
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Feb 24, 2020 1:53 pm

The zendesk email should give you a heads-up mail that it was received and will be worked on.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MrLadies » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:08 pm

The zendesk email isn't doing that, and I just sent a copy of my previous email from a different email address to confirm there isn't a Zendesk response.
MrLadies
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:15 pm

The mail you sent your request to is missspelled, an a is missing. The correct address is: support@blankmediagames.zendesk.com

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MrLadies » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:35 pm

Hey Townie!

Your request (1235) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

-Done, excuse me if I misspelt the email, I believed I copy and pasted it from the associated thread.
MrLadies
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:50 pm

It could be that the devs typo'd it and the error carried over.
I'll check and fix if required.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Bug Reports