Account "issue"

Post any known bugs here!

Account "issue"

Postby ashton5336 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:10 am

This isn't really a bug, it's a report on something with my account. My account linked to the game is breached. It was changed off my email and I no longer have access to it. I'm requesting it be relinked back to the original email it was linked to. I experienced a large breach of ALL of my accounts about a year or so back. I just recently found out this forum account survived. I have recovered almost all of the accounts now except this one. If you can't restore it to my email, from the random number junk they put in on everything, for me I request it be locked out until I can speak with someone about recovering it and attempt to prove it is in-fact mine. Thank you for your time, I didnt know where to put this so I put it here. There also happens to be another ToS account linked to the same email by the way named ash5336 that is untouched. My main account I assume was targeted due to me having the coven and a lot of other stuff on it. Last I used it I had about 50 amnesiac scrolls on it if that can prove anything.

Edit: I might have found the issue. I think it has my email listed with a space after the "." in @gmail.com. It is displaying Example@gmail. com on the account info and I am unable to reset it and it isn't able to associate my email with my account in the password reset because it won't allow me on. Could a mod fix that for me so I can see if that is in fact the issue?
ashton5336
Amnesiac
Amnesiac

Return to Bug Reports