Game screen won`t load

Post any known bugs here!

Game screen won`t load

Postby cata2good » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:46 pm

I got this bug twice on ranked, I hit the accept button and it goes to the main menu, not the type name menu
The game screen doesn`t load, i can hear everything in the game and see who kills every night
https://imgur.com/a/tzr7pqD
I can hit the buttons in the menu but they don`t load another game
Lost 30 elo first time for refreshing the page, probably got reported the 2nd for being retri
cata2good

Re: Game screen won`t load

Postby Jerme » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:58 pm

Which browser are you using? Perhaps Google Chrome? If so, please try to resize your browser windows to force the game to visually update.
Since Flash will die from Browser support at the end of this year, there won't be any fixes to this version of the browser client, as there is also a replacement client worked on.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Kyosji » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:58 am

I've had this happen to me, also a browser crash with Firefox. I've lost way more than 30 elo because of it. I was 2 points away from gold then lost so much it will take me days to get back. Not a fan of this system, makes me feel like I've been punished in a way I cant recover for no reason.
Magic is distilled laziness. Put that on my gravestone.
Kyosji
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby CrimsonKatana » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:07 am

This is why they should lower elo loss for dcing until we have a reconnection system in place
There really was no light in my room and I really couldn't see my keyboard
CrimsonKatana
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Kyosji » Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:34 am

Happened again. Lost 60 ELO in 2 days for things that weren't my fault. I'm probably going to be reported a few times too. This isn't fair to teh players.
Magic is distilled laziness. Put that on my gravestone.
Kyosji
Retributionist
Retributionist

Postby Jerme » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:44 pm

a Crash of the browser doesn't seem like a game issue to me, but more regarding shockwave/flash, or FireFox itself.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby doesthisnamefit » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:13 pm

https://i.imgur.com/E9y31u8.jpg this has happened to me many times. I can see popups and votes but cant use my ability or type in chat. This is not a browser crash as i can wait and hope my team wins then wait till lobby closes and it boots me to main lobby where i can start a new match. The ss was from a normal - casual game 'if that matters' where you can see im already being voted up for being "afk" most likely... this is the reason why i don't play ranked. also i tried resizing, it didnt fix the issue
doesthisnamefit

Return to Bug Reports