reset pasword problem

Post any known bugs here!

Re: reset pasword problem

Postby SoyZekken » Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:32 pm

Yesterday I sent an email to the new email address. Is it necessary to answer the automatic answer?
SoyZekken
Jester
Jester

Postby SoyZekken » Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:35 pm

Well, as they still could not solve this problem after 2 months, I decided not to enter the game or the forum. As well as I'm going to delete my steam review to write a new refusal.
The technical support they offer is disgusting.

Unfortunately I cannot ask for a refund, because I bought the game in 2018, but at least I will stop playing.

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING, ADMINISTRATORS.
SoyZekken
Jester
Jester

Postby Terabellum » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:38 pm

SoyZekken wrote:Well, as they still could not solve this problem after 2 months, I decided not to enter the game or the forum. As well as I'm going to delete my steam review to write a new refusal.
The technical support they offer is disgusting.

Unfortunately I cannot ask for a refund, because I bought the game in 2018, but at least I will stop playing.

THANK YOU FOR NOTHING, ADMINISTRATORS.

I'm also tired of waiting, I know for a fact you guys havent gotten to my ticket yet (Soonish never came I guess). I will not play this game again, feel free to disregard the ticket. I will not buy any future games (as highly unlikely as it is). This support is a joke and I really can't believe the amount of time it takes you to tend to active users who actually posted on the forums (I assure you many didn't even bother). Even if it is one person dealing with the issue I honestly don't buy it that it takes more than 5 minutes to fix an account. You've had plenty of time by now to be done with this, the support you provide and your actions are extremely disappointing.

I'm pretty sure I will get the usual "nobody is forcing you to stay" or something along those lines but I hope deep down you know you alone are responsible for any potential player loss from frustrated users.
Terabellum
Jester
Jester

Previous

Return to Bug Reports