i keep getting kicked out

Post any known bugs here!

i keep getting kicked out

Postby DarthFuckingMeow » Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:18 pm

im playing a normal game regularly and just when the game is about to end I get a disconnected message??? my rank has fallen 400 sr in half an hour because the game keeps kicking me out, especially in games I'm about to win! its frustrating
DarthFuckingMeow

Re: i keep getting kicked out

Postby Flavorable » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:06 pm

This happens when you lose connection to the game.
No reply to your support ticket after 15 business days? PM me with your ticket number.

You may PM me for clarifications on appeal verdicts, but keep in mind the verdict will not change.

Do you have 151+ games played and want to help rid the community of toxic players and gamethrowers? Join the Trial System today: https://www.blankmediagames.com/Trial/#start

Also, check out the Trial System Discord Server: https://discord.gg/K5SnyJS
Flavorable
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby DarthFuckingMeow » Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:07 am

i dont lose connection and my internet is fine, it just keeps kicking me out. I've probably had 853679384762 reports because people thought I just left the game, it still keeps happening every single time. i cant finish a game!
DarthFuckingMeow

Postby DarthFuckingMeow » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:27 am

hi, im still getting kicked out almost every game. my internet is still fine and has no disconnections. I've lost hundreds of sr and thinking of quitting the game because of this. at least put in a return to game function when I log back in.
DarthFuckingMeow

Postby joko2224 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:17 pm

DarthFuckingMeow wrote:hi, im still getting kicked out almost every game. my internet is still fine and has no disconnections. I've lost hundreds of sr and thinking of quitting the game because of this. at least put in a return to game function when I log back in.

Same for me! It just started a couple of days ago but has gotten much more frequent. I have asked a few people in lobby chat and they said it was happening to them as well. It's worth looking into!! Please I can't get through 1 game and last time it kicked me before i got my role. :?:
joko2224

Postby DarthFuckingMeow » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:10 pm

dude it keeps happening every game now. I'm down to 880 damn elo from 1600. I have disconnected as jailor and mayor TWICE in a row. i keep getting reported and I cant play the game AT ALL. my internet connection is fine, over ethernet and does not go out EVER in ANY other situation. I've lost half my elo and I want a solution. either add a 'rejoin match' option for disconnects, which would also help less disconnectors, but also I CAN REJOIN THE MATCHES I GOT KICKED OUT OF FOR NO REASON AS JAILOR AT A TIE VOTE SITUATION. I'm getting reported SO MUCH my account is going to get banned?? I'm about to go under 800 elo and honestly its just embarrassing at this point. IMMEDIATE fix is needed.
DarthFuckingMeow

Postby WildCard65 » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:20 pm

Just to let you know, this game doesn't handle sudden packet failures well. The most obvious symptom of connection loss is when timers reach zero and the game seemingly freezes. Even if your internet didn't fail, ANY sort of communication failure between you and the server will cause the game to freak out.

It's not always your internet that's the reason for connection loss, it can and most likely will, be a router along the path between you and the ToS server you're connected to. This number can be any number depending on how far you are away from the server, average amount is anywhere between/near 7 to 20 (pulling out random numbers fyi).
WildCard65
Doctor
Doctor

Return to Bug Reports