In-game reporting bug

Post any known bugs here!

In-game reporting bug

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:10 pm

We all know that it takes 2 to report in game for a report to be generated. And lately I have made several reports, only for them to be claimed to be " not generated", or " no reports found for users ", and according to some moderators, bugs happening with the in game reporting system are slim to none. However, that does not mean that they do not happen. So that being said, I am going to request that a diagnostic or maintenance be done on the in game reporting system, I am sure it could use the tune up, or at least look at it please. I know I am not the only one who has this issue. And if you feel you have had issues with this please come foward and add to this post, Thank you much!

disclaimer: To you moderators and developers, before you start getting all huffy, this is not an attempt to make things difficult given my previous posts. I am simply trying to bring to light a possible problem. Whats the harm in looking at it?
If you have ever called me an Asshole, I thank you. I wear that title with Pride and Honor.

No matter how big of a troll you think you are, there is always someone out there that is a lot bigger of a troll than you.
RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Re: In-game reporting bug

Postby Airowyn » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:16 pm

RedHeadStepChild wrote:We all know that it takes 2 to report in game for a report to be generated. And lately I have made several reports, only for them to be claimed to be " not generated", or " no reports found for users ", and according to some moderators, bugs happening with the in game reporting system are slim to none. However, that does not mean that they do not happen. So that being said, I am going to request that a diagnostic or maintenance be done on the in game reporting system, I am sure it could use the tune up, or at least look at it please. I know I am not the only one who has this issue. And if you feel you have had issues with this please come foward and add to this post, Thank you much!

disclaimer: To you moderators and developers, before you start getting all huffy, this is not an attempt to make things difficult given my previous posts. I am simply trying to bring to light a possible problem. Whats the harm in looking at it?

I have been playing ToS with you for quite sometime and also have read the posts you make here, and I know that I have reported a lot of these individuals myself along with you, so for them to be deemed no reports found, is a little concerning. So I have to agree with Redheadstepchild here and say that there has to be some kind of bug with the system.

On a side note Redhead, as far as your reports go, you could be a little less, zealous when it comes to them. I do understand and appreciate your determination, but you really need to relax.
Airowyn
Jester
Jester

Postby Jerme » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:57 pm

Do you have any examples of those?
I can see if something is there.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Visit the Testing Grounds
Occupation: A developers pain and joy (QA-fox), currently "hired" by Ralozey
Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=98885
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=98811

Here are the 2 most recent ones. Which I know that more than 2 people reported the people in these reports.

And thank you for replying to this Airowyn. That means a lot.

yes I guess you're right about me being over zealous. I will make a conscious attempt to relax. I guess my tolerance of dealing with idiots like the ones i report has gone the way of the do-do. But can you really blame me?
If you have ever called me an Asshole, I thank you. I wear that title with Pride and Honor.

No matter how big of a troll you think you are, there is always someone out there that is a lot bigger of a troll than you.
RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Transcender » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:32 am

RedHeadStepChild wrote:https://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=98885
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=98811

Here are the 2 most recent ones. Which I know that more than 2 people reported the people in these reports.

And thank you for replying to this Airowyn. That means a lot.

yes I guess you're right about me being over zealous. I will make a conscious attempt to relax. I guess my tolerance of dealing with idiots like the ones i report has gone the way of the do-do. But can you really blame me?

people could of reported the wrong person.. I've gotten reports through but only with 3 people, not 2 so I wouldnt know.
Transcender
Recruiter
Recruiter

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:39 am

example 1: No report on kurtis, of said game, nor have I seen a reprotable offense, the other got a report, but its currently closed withotu judgement due to them having been suspended based on an other report after said report was created
Example 2: Shotty did not have a report open, Caspian has. Apparently Shotty has not been reported by more than you.
I see that you need to watch what you say, too, sometimes, as othewise you have to be suspended a couple of times based on how you regard others with what they say.

Doesn't seems like a bug to me.
Disclaimer: I try to abide by the game's softfilter and use the appropriate replacements, when I am using the forums. Those will be set in brackets. Example: [tarnation]
Visit my role suggestions and give me feedback: http://www.blankmediagames.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28949

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=98976

Here is another one that is bugged, I know more than 2 people reported the other 2 that were said to have no open reports. how can 1 be reported and 2 not be when I know all 3 were.. Doesnt make any sense.

RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Jerme » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:52 pm

I can see that only the report of "WackaFlockaNi66a" is missing, the other non punished account has the report of that game. Keep in mind that maybe not everyone of those three got reported by enough people.

Jerme
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby RedHeadStepChild » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:19 pm

I happen to know for a fact that "Airowyn" reported these names as well, because we talked about it after the game was over. Besides waka needs banned anyway for racist username if you havent caught it. Next time I play with her And we report someone Ill have her take screenshots of the reports she makes to show proof of more than just me. Then you can see where my frustration is coming from.

RedHeadStepChild
Veteran
Veteran

Return to Bug Reports