Search found 52 matches

Return to: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win

:(
by Phone0Ix
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:52 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Inp think TheWabbit and Chubby only push me now because they know this role can help!

If I am lynched, consider ISO diving in these ppl:

TheWabbit ChubbyMooshroom9 MoustachioMario

Why? Chubby was acting very suspicious, Wabbit is just scum, and Mario acts very different from his town games currently.
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:27 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

But my role can give the dead person like a last will! If I clean a Sheriff, he could give all his results. Now, a Sheriff dies, we know his Sheriff, next! That's all, in a closed game! If I clean the Sheriff, he could say
'A is ns'
'B is mafia!'
So how is that anti-town
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:25 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Soulshade55r wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:You can let me confirm self if you don't lynch me now. All I need to do is guess who dies! :D

Or you could be a normal Janitor owo

That also. But would I be so dumb to clakm town Janitor as Janitor?! Also my role 'eats' the target, but I simplified it by saying cleaned. Maybe it gives a different msg!
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:01 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

You can let me confirm self if you don't lynch me now. All I need to do is guess who dies! :D
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:47 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Role name: Cho-Gath

This is what I can:

Everyone knows how town of salem janitor works, right? Well see mine as Janitor combined with Medium.

Every night, I select a person. If they die, I'll clean them. HOWEVER I can speak with them for one day and one night if I clean them.

Once I die, all cleaned ppl would be uncleaned.
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:41 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

I am asking if I'm allowed to claim my full role, wait a sec
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:33 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Should I claim btw? I'm on L-3 with 3,5 hours on the clock
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:28 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Phone, you've conceded that most of Eragon's points are correct, yes?

Like 50% of them, yes. But that doesn't mean I'm scum. I know I'm town and I still made those posts not thinking they would be scummy.

Also, if anyone is going to ever accuse me of overdefensive even more this game:
When I wasn't overdefensive, I got ML'd twice for not defending enough. It's just like no matter what I am ALWAYS suspected. If you want to read a town game of mine, just select a ended game I played in; I was town in all games I played.

Do you have a general retort?

Retort??? What does that mean?

Counterpoint.

Idk
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:25 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:Phone, you've conceded that most of Eragon's points are correct, yes?

Like 50% of them, yes. But that doesn't mean I'm scum. I know I'm town and I still made those posts not thinking they would be scummy.

Also, if anyone is going to ever accuse me of overdefensive even more this game:
When I wasn't overdefensive, I got ML'd twice for not defending enough. It's just like no matter what I am ALWAYS suspected. If you want to read a town game of mine, just select a ended game I played in; I was town in all games I played.

Do you have a general retort?

Retort??? What does that mean?
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:13 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Chemist1422 wrote:Phone, you've conceded that most of Eragon's points are correct, yes?

Like 50% of them, yes. But that doesn't mean I'm scum. I know I'm town and I still made those posts not thinking they would be scummy.

Also, if anyone is going to ever accuse me of overdefensive even more this game:
When I wasn't overdefensive, I got ML'd twice for not defending enough. It's just like no matter what I am ALWAYS suspected. If you want to read a town game of mine, just select a ended game I played in; I was town in all games I played.
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:05 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Eragon1329 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:SP

Also, I think scum has REALLY OP roles. 3 dead ppl now had nerfed Bulletproof, buffed ToS Crusader and buffed Vigilante+Jailkeeper combo. 2 very OP roles and 1 weak role. I'm scared...

Odd assumption given that we have no idea what abilities scum have.

/vote Phone0Ix

I don''t think you read the whole post

"town roles have been weak or tweaked so far"
"holy shit mafia has an edge they have powerful roles"
"scum has op roles"

tell me more

This is also proof you lied earlier. You missed me saying the thing about the basic attack but this shows you DID SEE it. How would you know I said multiple roles were nerfed? In this post, I just said one was nerfed, because I misunderstood the other. You said you missed that post, but here you show you didn't.

Caught you on a second lie.


Uhh 1 was nerfed, 1 was nothing, 1 is strong
Ok?
I don’t see how this means that Wabbit lied?

He acted in another post like he never saw the thing about basic attacks (Or one of his accusations was invalid, which he kept saying was true, so that would mean he missed the basic attack thing)
However, his msg says 1 was nothing, which was only said in the basic attack msg! Not mentioned in this one. I only talked about 2 buffed roles in this one because I misunderstood one. Let me citate 'buffed Vigilante+Jailkeeper combo'. How could he deduce from that words I thought it was nerfed? Not.
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:01 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Eragon1329 wrote: Spoiler: Ph0ne-

Phone0Ix wrote:I got up
* Olly is town I think - TR
* Kha also maybe - TL
* And Chaos also maybe - TL
No opinion on the others yet

Sorry for coming on so late, received the RC when I was almost going to bed yesterday and only checked it now because of school.

PS: I think the dayvig needed to shoot someone, not sure, but I saw a thread on tips to create a SFM to learn a bit what could happen and there was a dayvig there that needed to shoot d1, so maybe here one also?

PSS: Yea host the RC is in outbox because I checked it when I had 1 min


starts off with a post that already has 3 townreads, but no opinions on anyone else, and claims that the dayvig was required to shoot D1, which might be TMI? But even so, why would the vigi shoot so early?

Claims that he thinks he was needed to shoot. It's a difference.

Phone0Ix wrote:Something I noticed: the name of the dead player was colored gray! But earlier ppl talked about Mario's name being purple and my name is purple also and I win with town also!

What if town are irregular colors used in FM (like from neutrals) and evil are regular colors?


More stuff with colors, so many people did it that its probably NAI

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Chaos202 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Chaos202 wrote:Twice, by Mischeiviousbposting their rolecard as vigilante and getting pissed off and claiming to shoot chubby, then showing eveidence

And the second time by mod-errors and Gobln claiming sk as doc in LyLo

What I was shot


Not this game

In 15E where you were stalker

Remember you sifted “rengar likes duskbalde” and Ryan was the only one to catch it

are you another eragon alt how do you know this stuff

Don't try to discover alts


:BlueThink: :BlueThink:

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chaos202 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Chaos202 wrote:
ChubbyMooshroom9 wrote:
Chaos202 wrote:Twice, by Mischeiviousbposting their rolecard as vigilante and getting pissed off and claiming to shoot chubby, then showing eveidence

And the second time by mod-errors and Gobln claiming sk as doc in LyLo

What I was shot


Not this game

In 15E where you were stalker

Remember you sifted “rengar likes duskbalde” and Ryan was the only one to catch it

are you another eragon alt how do you know this stuff

Don't try to discover alts


Don’t worry he’s just stupid


There’s a thing called reading
There’s a thing called the search function

Wait a second. You joined ToS last month?! Welcome to the game btw. Do you like it and stuff?

Also why are ppl still voting Chaos? The only important msges from Chaos I saw where showing town motivation instead of being scummy

Edit - I guess you mean ppl in that game are stupid? But in what way is that a reason to be mean and burning other ppl's strategies?


Because it stops people from being stupid
*looking at Kosmo, Olly, and Mario here*

Theres a good reason

Also this soft wk’ing of my slot looks a bit ???
I mean obviously FMPOV he is defending town, but he hasn’t given any reasons except “his important posts are towny” so I don’t find it to be that strong and defensive?

Well ppl defended ppl for less

Phone0Ix wrote:I think Mario is town. Also Chubby is misspreading information. Gonna follow Mario on this.

/vote Chubby

Trying to put shade on Chemist first and next on Mario. Change my mind why this isn't a good target.

@non do you have an example game of Chubby playing as scum?


Why is Mario town?
What misinformation is chubby spreading?
>following Mario LMAO
“shade” /=/ oh hey you were the dayvig ha gottem

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chaos202 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:I think Mario is town. Also Chubby is misspreading information. Gonna follow Mario on this.

/vote Chubby

Trying to put shade on Chemist first and next on Mario. Change my mind why this isn't a good target.

@non do you have an example game of Chubby playing as scum?


:EvilLUL: :EvilLUL:

whats the mis-spread information so we can :BlobBan: chubby


and what shade on chemist???


and there was no shade on Mario, Mario is just scum

First saying dayvig is evil and next says Chemist is dayvig is indirect shade, right?

And Chubby says random things and stuff that make no sense and I see other ppl take it serious so that's spreading misinfo

And isn't saying Mario is scum sort of a shade?


eh I dont think he was super serious about chemist being dayvig?

"saying random things and stuff that make no sense"
is it even possible to be less vague?

Saying Mario is scum is literally saying Mario is scum, not shade…

Phone0Ix wrote:
AlbanixAnubibus wrote:Catchup in no particular order:
No.

No.

What the frick are you even thinking?

You stole my wagon.

Why is Mario getting voted?

Vote: kosmo16

Why are we talking about this...

Chaos is town.

Mario is probably also town.

Good comment 10/10 starting comment. I think Albanix is town just because of starting comment


:BlobGlare:

why does this feel sarcastic/not serious but still attempting to put it out there
Basically im saying that it was TMI

Phone0Ix wrote:
OllyRenard wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
AlbanixAnubibus wrote:Catchup in no particular order:
No.

No.

What the frick are you even thinking?

You stole my wagon.

Why is Mario getting voted?

Vote: kosmo16

Why are we talking about this...

Chaos is town.

Mario is probably also town.

Good comment 10/10 starting comment. I think Albanix is town just because of starting comment

Your ability to convey your townness is admirable

I know I'm pro. I also was mislynched day 1 last two standards that shows my pro-ness


:ThinkWoke: :ThinkWoke:

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:/vote Phone0Ix

hero vote

Why me. You only quoted one post from me


uh didnt you call my slot/kha/olly town in your very first post without reasoning???

I never was asked to give reasons. TheWabbit was.

Phone0Ix wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:/vote Phone0Ix

hero vote

Why me. You only quoted one post from me

Also how is it a hero vote if you vote town


this feels forced and an afterthought

Afterthought =/= scum right? All roles could have an afterthought.

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
kosmo16 wrote:
Chaos202 wrote:its amazing how many people are honestly this stupid this game


Calling people stupid won't help you. I told you I don't care about your color. I was wondering about your mindset and you are not Town. Instead of calling me stupid you would anawer my questions.

If you guys think Chaos is Town, say it. Otherwise just vote him.

/vote Chaos

no thanks, Phone0Ix is spicier
My vote just outed them as scum

You still didn't even put a reason except for me being nice to Chaos?

You're being soo overdefensive just because I left a vote? Noted.

You're the one answering your own questions here. Look at how you responded to my vote. Textbook scum.

I'm defensive because you just refused to put a reason


is it different to townread someone with no reason than to sqcumread someone with no reason?

If you are asked to give a reason and still don't, yes, it's different.

who is a hypocrite now?

Phone0Ix wrote:SP

Also, I think scum has REALLY OP roles. 3 dead ppl now had nerfed Bulletproof, buffed ToS Crusader and buffed Vigilante+Jailkeeper combo. 2 very OP roles and 1 weak role. I'm scared...


bish wat

Phone0Ix wrote:However:

'You may place a fuse on a player each night phase, the first time your target is attacked on the same night your fuse will detonate and kill their attacker.'

This is from the rc from Ziggs. 'a fuse on a player each night phase' it never says you only have one fuse. It just says your target and your fuse, but nothing says you can't protect other people after that moment.

So it's a nerfed Bulletproof that only lives 12 hours longer
A nerfed Jailkeeper that can protect 2 on 5 nights probs (1 player each day, +2 assuming 1 visitor most of the time, +1 for a visitor on you, = 20 furies in 5 nights)
And a buffed Crusader

I think we can safely assume the mafia is a true danger.


I dont even see how you reached this conclusion based on one of the roles being strong and 2 of the roles either not having an impact or being weaker.

the citizen one literally is barely worthless except to have a confirmed town for <12 hours

the jail keeper one is much worse than regular

Phone0Ix wrote:
Chaos202 wrote:I still don't get how Phone gets vigilante from shyv's rolecard

Well their rolecard said they could basic attack. A ToS Vigilante is equipped with basic attacks and is able to kill, let's say, a Mafioso.

Idk why host decided to confuse us by giving a role a basic attack that actually does nothing.


blames the host lmao

Phone0Ix wrote:Wabbit, I already said I forgot it when I wrote that post! If you read my ISO, you would've seen you are either blind or scum. If you read the chat, you would have seen you are either blind or scum.

Why? I wrote it like 1 page later!

This might be OMGUS but you are lieing alot and searching for proper accusations that don't exist while you say I can't put a proper defense. Remember yesterday? You just REFUSED to put reasons!

Also @spretznatz make sure to also read the posts after the 'infamous post of the scaring of the other townies' that is soooooooo misguiding information and sooooooooooo scummy.

/vote TheWabbit


ok wtf.

overdefensive, sarcastic, OMGUS-y, what more is there?
mis-information, lying, hypocrisy?

Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:this is the first time i checked Phone0Ix's ISO

their "scum is powerful" bullshit ranges back from d1
so it's a recurring mistake?

I never said it day 1. Look, that's an example of one of your lies.


you did say it Day 1, as I just pointed out.
Look, now its You who is lying

That was a joke like I mentioned it earlier.


have to get off my laptop now ill try to finish the rest on mobile

Reactions in bold. Comments without a reaction are defenseless, you made a fair point
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:58 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

TheWabbit wrote:We're at an estimated number of:
9 v 4 v 1 with any kind of neutral
10 v 4 with no neutrals
9 v 5 with 5 mafia team

huh

'9v5' that would mean 12v5 in a closed game. NFM is 10v3.

Weren't you the one that accused me of fearmongering? You are hypocrite also
by Phone0Ix
Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:02 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 1

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
Chemist1422 wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:Something I just noticed:
The names of me, Chemist, Chaos, non and Olly are wrote in cursive lettres in the playerlist? o.O

That means we confirmed.

If host confirms 5 townies day 1 I think this game has very powerful evils. Also actually I think it means us 5 were the ppl that also sent them a PM about joining like it was said in the rules. I did it for sure, did you do it? @Chemist @Chaos @non @Olly


this was viewed as blatant sarcasm D1 but given their posts D2 i'm afraid they may have been actually serious

This post wasn't serious, and you knew that. So 1 probable lie and 1 confirmed lie. And you also just didn't feel like responding on the other, maybe because it's true?
by Phone0Ix
Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:43 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 1

0verki11 wrote:
spretznaz wrote:
0verki11 wrote:
spretznaz wrote:So that's why Mario's getting hella pushed huh...

/vote chaos

I don't like this vote, no explantion and im TRing Chaos currently anyway.
Spretnaz and Olly are my main scumreads currently and I don't mind lynching either at this stage.

He was unnecessarily pushing mario, who I'm still heavily TRing, and seemed like he was trying to ride chubbys coattails on it.

I'm trying to make sense of my results last night, I'll be honest that I didnt read most of the day yet

What?
Forgot this was a 48 hour day, normally I leave D2 votes later on but I don't have time for that, I do understand the scumread on me from Wabbit.
/vote Spretnaz
Going to look into Non and Blue next.
A scumread in Pheonix has just gone up.

No I'm being accused by scum. He lied twice already. See proof in my ISO and TheWabbit's.
by Phone0Ix
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:46 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:SP

Also, I think scum has REALLY OP roles. 3 dead ppl now had nerfed Bulletproof, buffed ToS Crusader and buffed Vigilante+Jailkeeper combo. 2 very OP roles and 1 weak role. I'm scared...

Odd assumption given that we have no idea what abilities scum have.

/vote Phone0Ix

I don''t think you read the whole post

"town roles have been weak or tweaked so far"
"holy shit mafia has an edge they have powerful roles"
"scum has op roles"

tell me more

This is also proof you lied earlier. You missed me saying the thing about the basic attack but this shows you DID SEE it. How would you know I said multiple roles were nerfed? In this post, I just said one was nerfed, because I misunderstood the other. You said you missed that post, but here you show you didn't.

Caught you on a second lie.
by Phone0Ix
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:45 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

TheWabbit wrote:this is the first time i checked Phone0Ix's ISO

their "scum is powerful" bullshit ranges back from d1
so it's a recurring mistake?

I never said it day 1. Look, that's an example of one of your lies.
by Phone0Ix
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:42 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Wabbit, I already said I forgot it when I wrote that post! If you read my ISO, you would've seen you are either blind or scum. If you read the chat, you would have seen you are either blind or scum.

Why? I wrote it like 1 page later!

This might be OMGUS but you are lieing alot and searching for proper accusations that don't exist while you say I can't put a proper defense. Remember yesterday? You just REFUSED to put reasons!

Also @spretznatz make sure to also read the posts after the 'infamous post of the scaring of the other townies' that is soooooooo misguiding information and sooooooooooo scummy.

/vote TheWabbit
by Phone0Ix
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:25 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Chaos202 wrote:I still don't get how Phone gets vigilante from shyv's rolecard

Well their rolecard said they could basic attack. A ToS Vigilante is equipped with basic attacks and is able to kill, let's say, a Mafioso.

Idk why host decided to confuse us by giving a role a basic attack that actually does nothing.
by Phone0Ix
Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:05 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:
TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:SP

Also, I think scum has REALLY OP roles. 3 dead ppl now had nerfed Bulletproof, buffed ToS Crusader and buffed Vigilante+Jailkeeper combo. 2 very OP roles and 1 weak role. I'm scared...

Odd assumption given that we have no idea what abilities scum have.

/vote Phone0Ix

I don''t think you read the whole post

"town roles have been weak or tweaked so far"
"holy shit mafia has an edge they have powerful roles"
"scum has op roles"

tell me more

This was my first post About it, I thought the nerfed Jailkeeper Also could kill ppl. And This post says buffed about two roles so you could have known that if you read the post well.
by Phone0Ix
Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:31 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

TheWabbit wrote:
Phone0Ix wrote:SP

Also, I think scum has REALLY OP roles. 3 dead ppl now had nerfed Bulletproof, buffed ToS Crusader and buffed Vigilante+Jailkeeper combo. 2 very OP roles and 1 weak role. I'm scared...

Odd assumption given that we have no idea what abilities scum have.

/vote Phone0Ix

I don''t think you read the whole post
by Phone0Ix
Sun Nov 18, 2018 4:06 am
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

However:

'You may place a fuse on a player each night phase, the first time your target is attacked on the same night your fuse will detonate and kill their attacker.'

This is from the rc from Ziggs. 'a fuse on a player each night phase' it never says you only have one fuse. It just says your target and your fuse, but nothing says you can't protect other people after that moment.

So it's a nerfed Bulletproof that only lives 12 hours longer
A nerfed Jailkeeper that can protect 2 on 5 nights probs (1 player each day, +2 assuming 1 visitor most of the time, +1 for a visitor on you, = 20 furies in 5 nights)
And a buffed Crusader

I think we can safely assume the mafia is a true danger.
by Phone0Ix
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:05 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Wait a second, I forgot basic attack =/= kill. This is confusing
by Phone0Ix
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:00 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985

Re: SFM49 | League of Losers | Day 2

Couldn't the fire role also act like a Vigilante? And where does it say 1-shot crusader? In my intrepretation it means the role only stops one attacker but can use their ability multiple times
by Phone0Ix
Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:57 pm
 
Forum: Game Threads
Topic: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win
Replies: 1877
Views: 45985
Next

Return to: SFM49 | League of Losers | Mafia Win